Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Pallu Holi colours mixed in paani🤣🤣and his pants were white so its more on his than drashti..and he was sitting inside too so🤣🤣
And if u r thinking of that then don't ask us..Ask who made food at HIS home🤣🤣🤣Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Smita and everybody else  for the touching analysis. I had to go out and I am now waiting for the 11 pm repeat. I came immediately to check the verdict so that i get the courage to watch. Thanks.

Hi priti, deeps, shreya, sun and everybody else
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Pallu.......You want a better explanation......GC had too much of dal at home......🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣

n forgot to get his pampers done!! 🤣🤣

NO offence intended pls..

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: spshastr

Pallu what explanation do you want for a yellow pant?🤣

kaydeep came close to it🤣🤣

Ashu, naah! I dont buy your explanation too!🤣

come on! try!!!!!!!!!!!🤣 Its not that hard🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pallu.........he had some trumeric milk, just in case he gets a cold from doing uchal khud in the green water, but then you know what water does right? Sometimes   gives you uncontrollably urge to...........😆

Hence the yellow pants🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
watched the epi.......beautiful execution & fantastic acting....👏👏👏.....no melodrama....just plain simple portrayal of pain & anguish which instantly touches your heart.

DD & GC......words are not enough to praise you. Maan's pain, helplessness, guilt beautifully portrayed through GCs restrained acting.....Geet's anguish, pain, despair so beautifully captured by DD......Its as if they were feeling the loss themselves...my heart went out to these two today.

heartbreaking episode....😭😭😭😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m in tears actually watching the episode😭😭..the scene where both slept in each other's arms on the hospital bed and cried their heart out will remain a memorable scene for me forever in this series👍🏼...it was beautifully captured and u can feel the extreme pain of both the characters....Why I say GHSP is still better than other soaps is because here neither there is any melodrama nor any unnecessary stretching of hospital drama nor a cliched way of doctor saying "geet can never b a mom"😆...the pain depicted looks realistic...watching their expression u can say yes these two hv really lost something very precious...and thats why I love the show whether it goes as per my wish or not ... 😊

DD gave an award winning performance today..no doubt...the first scene where she cries her heart out and tells MSK to bring my baby back actually makes u wish for a moment that plss let MSK become a God for one day and fulfill Geet's wish😭😭...thats how powerful DD's acting was⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GC was equally complimenting DD today...I can say even he was fabulous with his restrained performance today👍🏼...Normally its easier for a girl to bring out her emotions in the open and cry her heart out in her man's arms.....but its the guy for whom its difficult to cry in front of all..a guy can never show his emotions in front of all ..especially in front of his wife...thats the reason I loved how he went outsidse and cried his heart out in front of Dadi but not in front of  Geet..he tried his best to hold back his tears making sure Geet does not see him cry or feel his pain😭...thats why I lvoed DD's performance of flawlessly pouring her heart out to her man and GC's performance of flawlessly holding back his emotions despite feeling immense pain⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The episode in terms of content hv very little to offer..but the way GC-DD hv depicted the pain of losing thier angel is what made the episode stand out today👏👏👏

Precap actually shows a progress in the story because somewhere all 3 MSK,Dev and Geet right now r sharing the same pain and we can say that Dev-Geet r actually connected to a very strange bond ...that is the baby which is their blood....so I m glad that CVs r trying to show this complex relationship between the three characters here👍🏼...Mayb Dev's intention in the precap in just to console Geet because they both r sharing this same loss...but will this make MSK feel even more guilty or make him feel like a outsider there ??🤔...Or will his love for Geet overshadow all his other insecurities ??😳....CVs hv shown a MC which is painful...some wanted it and some not...but what I can see from last 2 episodes is that they hv a planned track ahead and they r moving accordingly👍🏼
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Pallu Go read again..I was editing you knoww🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jyoti, thanks for the pictures!   It takes a lot for me to cry, especially for a serial, but today I cried buckets!  Sitting at my desk in my office, I have tears rolling even as IM writing!  Im just numb at their outstanding performance today! Destructives who took away Geet's baby did well today!  Mind blowing episode all I can say!  Both looked so real and the MSK took Geet and just held her while putting to sleep is priceless!  I can't get that out of my mind!  He truly loves her! 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was soo sad so I'm just gonna give everyone some hugs 🤗

Sun, I thought it was just me but you felt the same about daadi and annie too, phew

I liked the Daadi MSK scene too and how she tells him that Geet him the most right now. When Daadi found MSK, GC's expressions were fabulous, I wanted to give him a hug too there

Geet noticed MSK leaving straightaway in the room and when she asked Daadi where he was going and said that everyone leaves her 😭

When Daadi said God must be punishing them for their sins, I was thinking more like Dev sins, what did Geet do to deserve soo much pain