Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Pain - beauty incognito!๐Ÿ˜’
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

jyo that scene was pain and angusih in al its beauty.............

@sigma..even i had a problem with dadi and NE entering.....they kind of broke the spell..............
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pain is beautiful on screen when enacted well

Daaku u should watch this epi..๐Ÿ˜Š
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I Felt both GC DD were AWESOME together TODAY๐Ÿ‘....both complementing each other......

not only in romance but when u have overall beautiful chemistry every scene becomes a treat to watch....

GC DD are one rare couple onscreen....woh'll make u cry, smile, laught, blush n u'll enjoy every moment of their togetherness

no one less....no one more๐Ÿ‘
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In all other serials the leads blame each other ... here they blame themselves..๐Ÿ˜Š
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

@Jyoti: Dakku is surely right about this, pain is usually beautiful on-screen, coz it's not real life, in real life it's not beautiful.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spshastr

Sigma I wanted daadi and Annie to just leave from there๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why did tey chose to intrude in the first place?? ๐Ÿ˜ก

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
On lighter note, in tip tip video, why is GC's pant yellow only at particular place?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Viji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

Did not like Dadi's lines that the baby was lost because of sins of the grown ups. It looked like she was hinting at Maaneet although she could have meant Dev but when both the parents are grieving for the loss of the child, this is not the appropriate thing to say. As it is Geet must be feeling bad for tripping and falling and Maan must be upset that he had left Geet alone in her condition.

Fantastic prediction about Dev Opti. Yes today's was another mind blowing episode. As far as Dadi's comments are concerned, I watched it again and think that she referred to herself (since she calls everyone including herself with respect). She meant to say that probably because of her sins, her children (that includes grandchildren) are paying heavy price.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Did Arjun say he understands what Geet is going through.....๐Ÿ˜•........from Tanu's update...I did not watch the epi yet.....Somebody clarify