Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
res
--- -------
UGHHHHHH I hate Myself..I said I will leave but I am addicted ughhh..
Why do I come back to watch the episode when they make me cry ughh ughhh..
Wasn't the Episode tooo touching..
I am trying to look at the situation from a different angle since its all done not nothing can be changed....Creatives have decided to express to audience what these kind of unfortunate parents go through..And trust me I am feeling so Sad for them..This is Fiction and look how much we are affected by the situation..But those parents who go through this in reality would be so damn Devasted..You have to start a totally New Life all over again..

Thr First Scene where both are totally broken they cry in each others arms...😭😭The way Geet was crying and repeating Humara Bachaa Humara Bachaaa😭😭 They Way geet was begging Man to bring back her Baby....I go so teary-eyeddd😭..The Hug touched me soooo much I had butterflies in my tummy(Yeah I know I am unusual)..For Once I wish I was God and I could bring the baby Back..

Daadi was good with consoling geet but that one line of hers about elders was just not the right time to say it...
Loved how Maan doesn't burst out in front of daadi or geet..he went in took his emotions all all alonee😭
And Geet started crying thinking everyone will leave her and go bcoz she blames herself for the accidentawwww My heart is wrenching for Geeet..😭

Hey bhaggguuu the next scene was so damn emotional tooo...I cupped my face in my handss coz I culdn't control da tears..Geet is thinking about Maan's pain too..she is blaming herselfthen both blaming each otherthe way both clung to each other and slept was really touchy..I keep on repeating myself here but this was the episode where I cried the most...

I pity Geet so much..the grief of her loss is unbearablee especially wen she will look at other kids ..she will never forget this tragic incident..I loved Maan's line "Our Kid is in safe hands Geet"😳

I don't Get Err-JunEither he is Confused about his motives or I am just confused about his character..I bet NT will rise from her coma if she hears about geet..
I loved how daadi was acting all Normal (Yeah Surprisingly she can make  me like her behaviour but ONLY sumtyms)

Maan's Dialogue when he says he knows geet's plight bu he still can't do anything closes the loop of the MaanGod Phase of his..he was God for Geet, but if he was god he culd bring the baby back but Maan is helpless shows that Maan is no God he is a normal Insaan too....

Precap: Inecuritess Peeping in now..Loved it..
 They Can Make us Cry with the best executed episodes packed with powerful performances from all of them except *****..Not in the mood to mention anyone's name...
This can force anyone to coem back and watch the episode except for ppl who cannot take too many sad situations..
GC and especially DD were so emotive with the eyes, the pain among both can make anyone realise what they are going through..AHHH I hate them for finishing my tissue Boxx..

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fab acting......gripping n very touchin epi......n good line -up.....

first of all.....dis 1 fr Drashti Dhami.....fab acting...d way she emoted thru her eyes...

evn Gurmeet fr dt matter ws gud today....

esp d very 1st scene wen geet hugs maan n asks him...

pl mera baby mujhe wapas laddo maan........

n d way she cried n emoted..brilliant..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..

d nxt day scene wen she starts frm d hospita n a family celebrating the arrival of d new born in der life....agn DD's expressions while seein d new born.........superb....

at the Khurana mansion evrythin around frm d baby room to toys in der bedroom..........evrythin around kept remindin her.....

evn dadima ws gud....i lkd hw she tried to behave normally wid geet wen dey came bk home...

overall a very good epi..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

n m so lookin frwd fr tomorrows...esp aftr seein d precap......

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
......Res............

Brilliant.....is what i'll call today's epiπŸ‘πŸΌ

All might feel DD was exceptional today....which is right.....πŸ‘πŸ‘she was goodπŸ˜›

but silently crying.....trying to portray hidden emotions is difficult 😭😭😭  ....much difficult than crying....N GC was FAB thereπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....

i felt both GC DD were on power todayπŸ‘πŸΌ.......complimenting each other perfectly πŸ‘πŸΌ

absolutely loved every MAANEET scene today😭😭😭.....

I loved the fact both were feeling for each other first😭.....today there is no two thought that Geet Loves MSK more than anything in the world😳😳....her words said it😭

MSK always with Geet was shown bautifully😳...i loved the way he makes her sleep😳😳just tooooo goodπŸ‘
😳
😭

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 13 years ago
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Episode was heart wrenching

I just wanted to reach out to Geet and give her the tighest possible hug😭😭😭 Poor girl!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
CVs, why o why!  😭😭😭😭 DD, you were fab!πŸ‘. GC was good too but DD was the star of the episode⭐️ when she cried out for her baby, I felt like to kidnap a baby from somwhere and put her in her lapπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜­
It seems that Geet is not in her complete senses  Well, anyone will not be. 😊

Prediction time!!!!😎

MSK gonna blast Dev who will be consoling Geet with no hidden intentions😊. This is gonna add to Dev's already piled up irritation on MaanπŸ˜ƒ

Cvs, Dev should turn evil! by hook or crook!πŸ˜ƒ

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am yet to watch the episode but am certain GC and DD were brilliant. 

And i dont want Dev laying as much as a finger on Geet. 
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

GHSP CVS never fail to surprise me.. They did not show Geet in shock.. They showed Geet and Maan clinging to each other and crying.. and supporting each other not moving apart .I loved it

Not much time spent in hospital.. The hospital scene where she asks Maan to bring her baby back broke my heart and Maans as well. he could not take that..
And then when she apologised to him for separating father and child I was stunned.. SHe loves him the most.. is threre any doubt.. All folks who think MSK loves Geet more.. Get a reality check.. 😑 Even MSK was stunned that she apologised to him..
They both hold themselves responsible for the MC... THats another difference.. Another show would have shown the leads blaming each other and not themselves..

MSK promises to bring Geet out of this misery 😊 

DD was mind blowing.. made me cry..😭
GC was brilliant in his silent restrained acting..😭
I liked daadis motherly care...😊
AA were there for 2 minsπŸ‘

Precap  was πŸ‘ I think Dev was probably there by accident but I think this will make MSK vent all his anger on Dev..Dev tu pitega bacche.. wrong timingπŸ˜† I want Dev to tell maan it was his child and Geet to lash out on Dev...😊 I dont think Maan will be insecure.. I think this is to close the loop that though Dev is the biological father Maan is the actual one.. and SPerm donation does not make you fatherπŸ˜ƒ
I think Geet and Maan will come closer because of this incident.. lot of coiples move apart but then Maneet will come closer..πŸ‘πŸΌ

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haven't watched the epi yet but the update itself sounded hearbreaking....😭😭😭😭😭......how will i watch it....😭😭

my heart goes out to Geet & Maan........they had weaved so many dreams around the baby....all shattered....😭

Dev has no right to offer any kind of sympathy to Geet...however well intentioned.....😑......his presence will infact add to her misery.........MSK give him a punch & throw him out....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I got up late.........yet again, had to skip workout It looks like its gonna be a 3 showers a day kinda day Had breakfast of maple oatmeal with blueberries and almonds. Had strawberry yogurt tooπŸ˜›

Feel rather weird............bloody spring forward.....my left foot

I am well though............and a wonderful evening to all my fav devils.....πŸ€—
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Msk WONT be insecure because Geet is not in her senses.. He can be insecure if she allows it.. Here she does not even know Dev exist..πŸ˜ƒ so Dev will be punched..πŸ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

that was such a tearjerker episode, my heart went out to Geet, I felt soo helpless watching the episode, hasn't Geet suffered enough in life already and now this

DD was amazing today πŸ‘

GC also performed really well, today the look of despair and anguish when Daadi came to see him and then the shock on his face when Geet was apologising to him

I love how they lay down together in each others arms in the hospital