Devils Den- Maneet Devastated

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

GHSP CVS never fail to surprise me.. They did not show Geet in shock.. They showed Geet and Maan clinging to each other and crying.. and supporting each other not moving apart .I loved it

Not much time spent in hospital.. The hospital scene where she asks Maan to bring her baby back broke my heart and Maans as well. he could not take that..
And then when she apologised to him for separating father and child I was stunned.. SHe loves him the most.. is threre any doubt.. All folks who think MSK loves Geet more.. Get a reality check.. ๐Ÿ˜ก Even MSK was stunned that she apologised to him..
They both hold themselves responsible for the MC... THats another difference.. Another show would have shown the leads blaming each other and not themselves..

MSK promises to bring Geet out of this misery ๐Ÿ˜Š 

DD was mind blowing.. made me cry..๐Ÿ˜ญ
GC was brilliant in his silent restrained acting..๐Ÿ˜ญ
I liked daadis motherly care...๐Ÿ˜Š
AA were there for 2 mins๐Ÿ‘

Precap  was ๐Ÿ‘ I think Dev was probably there by accident but I think this will make MSK vent all his anger on Dev..Dev tu pitega bacche.. wrong timing๐Ÿ˜† I want Dev to tell maan it was his child and Geet to lash out on Dev...๐Ÿ˜Š I dont think Maan will be insecure.. I think this is to close the loop that though Dev is the biological father Maan is the actual one.. and SPerm donation does not make you father๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I think Geet and Maan will come closer because of this incident.. lot of coiples move apart but then Maneet will come closer..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light!Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES
Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Anwesha 
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583141

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796
Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today once again we get an extremely painful ,gut-wrenching episode which made us all cry and feel for the loss of Geet and Maan ...but it was a beautifully executed and gripping episode๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I m in tears actually watching the episode๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..the scene where both slept in each other's arms on the hospital bed and cried their heart out will remain a memorable scene for me forever in this series๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...it was beautifully captured and u can feel the extreme pain of both the characters the way they both so tightly held each other and felt the pain of losing their angel together๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....Why I say GHSP is still better than other soaps is because here neither there is any melodrama nor any unnecessary stretching of hospital drama nor a cliched way of doctor saying "Geet can never b a mom"๐Ÿ˜† nor Maan-Geet r blaming each other for the loss..instead they prefer to blame themselves for the loss and then cry in each other's arms๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...the pain depicted looks realistic...watching their expression u can say yes these two hv really lost something very precious...and thats why I love the show whether it goes as per my wish or not ... ๐Ÿ˜Š

DD gave an award winning performance today..no doubt...the first scene where she cries her heart out and tells MSK to bring my baby back actually makes u wish for a moment that plss let MSK become a God for one day and fulfill Geet's wish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...thats how powerful DD's acting wasโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ....And when MSK leaves from there because he doesn't want to show his pain to Geet and nor can he see her pain because he knows that for the first time he cannot give Geet something which she has asked for ,he feels really helpless and so goes from there,that time the way Geet says that "Everyone left me ...Maan too" ,I really felt like giving her a tight hug and share her pain๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...Gosh what brilliant acting from her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

GC was equally complimenting DD today...I can say even he was fabulous with his restrained performance today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Normally its easier for a girl to bring out her emotions in the open and cry her heart out in her man's arms.....but its the guy for whom its difficult to cry in front of all..a guy can never show his emotions in front of all ..especially in front of his wife...thats the reason I loved how he went outside and cried his heart out in front of Dadi but not in front of  Geet....he tried his best to hold back his tears making sure Geet does not see him cry or feel his pain and helplessness๐Ÿ˜ญ...thats why I loved DD's performance of flawlessly pouring her heart out to her man and GC's performance of flawlessly holding back his emotions despite feeling immense painโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

MSK is not good with words ...he always fumbles in such situations ...thats why we saw him walking out of the room because he was helpless and clueless about what to say..he hated the fact that Geet asking him to give their baby back and he could not do so....๐Ÿ˜ญ...he could manage to get her a kulfi or a aloo tikki anytime and anywhere...but when it came to the most precious angel of their life,he could not get it for her๐Ÿ˜ญ 

The episode in terms of content hv very little to offer..but the way GC-DD hv depicted the pain of losing their angel is what made the episode stand out today๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Less dialgoues but some heart-wrenching expressions and emotions coming from these two made the episode another classicโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Precap actually shows a progress in the story because somewhere all 3 MSK,Dev and Geet right now r sharing the same pain and we can say that Dev-Geet r actually connected to a very strange bond ...that is the baby which is their blood....so I m glad that CVs r trying to show this complex relationship between the three characters here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Mayb Dev's intention in the precap in just to console Geet because they both r sharing this same loss...but will this make MSK feel even more guilty or make him feel like a outsider there ??๐Ÿค”...Or will his love for Geet overshadow all his other insecurities ??๐Ÿ˜ณ....CVs hv shown a MC which is painful...some wanted it and some not...but what I can see from last 2 episodes is that they hv a planned track ahead and they r moving accordingly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..

There were few turn-offs in the episode like Dadi's cliched filmy dialogues trying to show her emotions but it din't touch me too much๐Ÿค” ;Then Arjun's concern for Geet doesn't make any sense๐Ÿ˜•...But these were small issues...and overall GC-DD's brilliant performance overshadowed these minor issues today๐Ÿ˜Š

Episode Rating:10/10...Outstanding execution..flawless editing and direction...and Fantabulous acting by GC-DD is enough to give the episode full marks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ok this was Episode Analysis and now I hv something else to say in General about this Post-MC  Track๐Ÿ˜Š
After going through FB and IF where I hv seen many r bashing either DD for the MC since she din't want a baby-bump or the CVs for it...I hv something to say today again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I cannot speak for others ..but can speak for myself...I analyse a show ,because I love to do it for my own satisfaction..I don't care if someone else is reading me or not...I love predicting or debating and I will keep doing that ..if not for this show..then mayb for some other show...it gives me the satisfaction to understand various human psychology in virtual world..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

I think post-MC more of us r clueless about what next and that is what is making us so passive in our thinking....what happens is that when we watch a show,we make up a story in our mind about the characters and expect them to behave in a way we hv fantacized it...just when we see its going against our wish,we start getting negative towards the show and jump to conclusions like story is over..characters r ruined...etc etc..its because we ourselves r blank and stunned with the sudden twist in the storyline which mayb we hv not expected...but think of it...isn't this the creativity coming from the CVs where still after 1 year they hv the capability to shock us ...After watching saturday's episode..how many cried ...or how many went numb asking what next ?...I guess all had that feeling in their mind...right๐Ÿค” ...and that itself is the answer  that story is not over because we r asking what next....its just that what we hv predicted has not happened...so again we can say unpredictable nature in the show is back...isn't that positive ?...๐Ÿค”

MC is painful...but even pain can b beautifully depicted on screen if the CVs hv a vision๐Ÿ˜Š...I dunno if anyone has read my analysis for the MC-Episode...but I hv already predicted the future story..I dunno if it will happen the way I hv visualised ...but still like I said it gives me satisfaction to keep predicting irrespective of the outcome ..mayb I m stupid or over-positive or whatever๐Ÿ˜†..but I hv been doing this for past 12 yrs now๐Ÿ˜†......I feel the loss of baby can b seen fron a different POV...if the MC would hv happened because of Brij or NT..we can say Geet lost her justice battle...but was that the case ?No..Geet lost her baby in a accident because for the first time she showed more concern for her hubby than her baby...we can say the choice loop started by MSK is completed by Geet here.....This itself can give rise to a gripping track ....how will MSK react when he will come to know about it ?..will this change Geet-MSK ka equation ...will they b able to come out of this loss ?...was Dev behind all this ?...Can Geet still get her justice ?...Will this loss make Geet strong and she will join KC to come out of her depression ?...These questions can make the future track...so from which angle we can say Story is over ?...Yes I agree things hv not gone the way we wanted ..but that doesn't close the options....if baby track had a story potential then even MC-track hv a story potential....we just need to think from that point now...Geet might hv lost her baby but does this end her journey or struggle ?..

And lets b honest here..Did CVs really do justice to the baby track even once ?๐Ÿค”....Several illogical scenes were shown which made us question whether Geet will give birth to a superman or what sort of pregnency is this ...we might hv justified it all because we wanted the baby but somewhere we hv seen that CVs themselves were not comfortable carrying out the baby -track....they were not able to progress with the story with the baby track for last 2 months if u see....I dunno who is at fault here....CVs or actors or who,..its not my problem..I m seeing it as viewer...and I can see CVs had no real vision with this baby track...Mayb now with MC-Track they hv a certain vision๐Ÿค”....mayb now they r more comfortable to progress the story ahead ...because the way MC-Episode was executed....I feel CVs hv a track in mind...they know what they r doing....Its a challenge for them and for the first time they hv dared to do something which had stunned half of the fans...We hv extreme views just because saturday ka episode moved us...shocked us...made us clueless ....how many other shows hv actually evoked so many emotions altogether in virtual world ??...so that itself gives rise to many possibilities ./..๐Ÿ˜Š
Analysis/discussions/debates is not just limited to demanding from CVs we want this and we want that.....Analysis/Discussion/debates should b done till the time we hv certain emotions left for the show....emotions can b extreme here..but the fact that we all r affected one way or the other itself proves that whatever we might say,we still want to know WHAT NEXT ?...

About DD's baby bump issue..who m I to judge here....Its not my headache..I m just a general viewer๐Ÿ˜Š....as long as  an actor, she will give us mindblowing performance irrespective of which direction the track goes...I will continue to admire her professionalism...fact that her expressions in last 2 secs of the episode moved me to tears ,I will admire her....fact that both GC-DD's performance hv evoked such strong emotions in all of us,I will admire them in thier profession....What they want to do or not do is their choice..every actor draws certain limitations in their career to make sure that their performance looks convincing and they don't make a mockery of themselves on screen if they r not comfortable with it....SRK refused lip-kissing on screen ...does that make him unprofessional ?...he might b hving reasons for it๐Ÿ˜Š....And here we don't even know the real story ...based on one gossip page of TOI,is it fair to jump to conclusions that DD is responsible and throw mud at an actress who hv continued to give mindblowing performance over 10 months...why we love Geet serial so much...why we feel connected to this show so much ? Is it not because of the actors who never failed to surprise us for their flawless acting ....and today just because things in the story don't go our way,is it fair to throw mud on those actors ?...it mayb the CV's vision also...mayb they r not comfortable with a baby track...mayb they want to move the story in a different direction...who knows what is the inside story....I feel we as viewers should stop speculating about an actor's personal life equation or their demands or whatever because inspite of hving 100s of birdies noone really knows what goes behind the screen.....We hv visualised something,but CVs went the opposite direction...so what next ?...lets accept it that way without blaming anyone else...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very Very gripping episode!  Have to say DD stole the show today!

One could see the pain in her eyes! 

What emotions, wow!!!

Take a bow destructives, u did well with execution of episode!  
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why does Drashti act so well????

The episode had little in terms of matter for analysis but it was a very very well executed episode....

the pain of Miscarriage was soooo evident .... Geet and Maan aka Drashti and Gurmeet did such a fab job with the acting...

The CVs of GHSP dont fail to surprise me..unlike most serials where post a MC the doc declares that the gal can nvr be a mom again n that she doesnt know that.... please keep her away from that.... and then the gal does mum while the guy moves away from her.... the GHSP Cvs surprised me... not that i wud hv expected anything less from them...lol

Maneet clung on to each other and expressed their pain..... Geet pleading maan to get back her baby was very very touching....

When unable to see her in pain, maan left the room..geet's insecurity that maan left her...baby left her n now maan too..all will leave her... beautifully depicted.... Geet loves maan and knows he will never leave her but that moment was a moment of acute weakness...fear of losing someone u love .... just after losing ur baby...... DD is a brilliant actress.... kudos to her...

Maan's breaking down infront of daadi.... and showing his weakness... but not showing his weakness infront of geet..... yes but he did show his grief to her... GC was very good in his restrained act..... though restrained, it totally depicted the grief of a father who just lost his child....

Geet's apology to maan for not taking care of his kid and separating him from his baby really shocked me.... That is how much she loves maan.... n she says she never gave him any happiness.... she only brings sorrows to him.... her saying this made maan totally numb.... n here he was blaming himself for leaving her alone n going.... Maaneet are a couple so in love that they blame themselves for any problems than arise in their lives...but never blame each other...

Maan-Geet sleeping together on the hospital bed feeling each other's pain was awesome..... my heart totally went out to them... well yes... i cried....

Pre Cap - Dev trying to console Geet... and maan coming there... wow.... that was a brilliant precap..... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

AA - acting was sad n their scene wasnt needed....
Daadi - was a bit OTT....
Gurmeet was really awesome
Drashti - was superlative in depicting the pain.....

The story and execution has been very tight for the past whole week... ... writers are doing a fabulous job and am looking forward to the story

Episode was a 9/10 .... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res for Me....๐Ÿ˜ญ

oye res.... no bad mouthing of my baal.. or else i'll pluck off your Khaal..๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by shonuu - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~ for shona ki baal... ๐Ÿคฃ
oyeee.. kyonki mera toh hai bura haal...
๐Ÿ˜ณ

edit :

oye shona... moi lubs ur baal!! toh yeh MU kyun??

Episode Analysis can com later๐Ÿ˜›

Lemme talk about Me! HAAN!!

The Maan Singh Khurana, today needed advice from other souls to realize Geet needs him! why??
The Maan Singh Khurana who knows it all, who see it in the sky when Geets see it in herself... today didnt think to get babies room vacated..
why??

because he was drenched in Geet's n thereby his own tears!
the loss was his as much as her!

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think we have had enough time for the MC to sink in
Now on the show let the waterworks begin ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Lets pray Maan and Geet navigate this hurdle in their path
Lets hope they cling to each other and together on their lives get a grasp

I

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What an episode, super performance, super direction, the new CVs team proved yet again they r super.......

The most touching scene when Geet said to Maan, meri baby ko wapas la do, it was so touching, I was expecting such line to come, it's normally such line always come in drama when MC happens, but GC and DD were outstanding today, they performed it too well and the 5 hugs, wow, I am speechless, U can already see here the closeness is getting more and more.......

Whoever thinks Dev's character is ending, then u r surely wrong, Dev's character is not ending, pic abhi baaqi hai meri dost, u can clearly see it in the precap for tomorrow's episode, he is trying to get close to Geet, he reached from OH to KM aur woh bhi in the baby's room beside Geet, What do u think MSK's reaction into this? Surely now is not time for him to feel insecure, but he will surely not let this go in future, he has to, Dev is not inoccent as he seems to, thought he is not negative as for now, but there is always possiblity for him to turn negative in future......

The hug where they were clinging to eachother, it was soooooooooo โ˜บ๏ธ

Ok part of crying, when Geet said to Maan meri baby ko wapas la do, he run away ๐Ÿ˜†, he thought of, no CON ๐Ÿ˜†, woh to CON se sense se darta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Joking apart, but this sentence will ring in his mind, as u can see he was thinking of this sentence when he sat outside shattered, he will first try his best to bring Geet out of depression, u could see the lines at end of the episode, the selfthought lines, which is connected with the article, he might tell even the office staff by himself to arrange something for Geet or they might help him in that, he might too do something special on his way for her ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ, this later on might turn passionate then to CON โ˜บ๏ธ

Today's episode 10/10 from my side.......

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Check Wassup TV episode, they showed tip tip practice, it's much better than other segmants, they showed GurTi having fun and eheem eheem moments ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ

If any can edit and make a download able link on GurTi's part, please PM it to me........

DD won best actress in Wassup TV voting, for the coming week it's voting for best jodi, vote for GurTi/Maaneet.........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The episode was another well executed and performed one. As expected all the simmering sorrow Geet felt overflowed the minute she saw Maan and when she pathetically begs him to bring back the baby, my heart ached for her.  (My hubby who had entered the room just then was laughing at the empathetic expression on my face saying that I looked like I was about to cry.)  DD and GC were brilliant  in emoting their grief. Anju was also way better today than she was before.  Did not like Dadi's lines that the baby was lost because of sins of the grown ups. It looked like she was hinting at Maaneet although she could have meant Dev but when both the parents are grieving for the loss of the child, this is not the appropriate thing to say. As it is Geet must be feeling bad for tripping and falling and Maan must be upset that he had left Geet alone in her condition.

The scene where Maan weeps in private was fantabulous. GC outdid himself here and later when he leaned against and cried asking why they had to be the ones who suffered was also very emotional and heart wrenching.

Dadi advises Maan to return to Geet for he needs to be her strength in her hour of weakness.  When he returns she starts blaming herself for the baby's loss while he tries to take the blame. Geet is sadly made to feel that she has never brought him happiness. She knows that he was as much looking forward to this baby. 

Maaneet outside someone else's room, looking at the absolutely adorable baby was another emotional scene.  At last Maan found some words of consolation saying that their baby was with God, playing and being happy- not that anything can console a mother who lost her baby just recently.  Maan vows to himself that he will make her happy again.

The nursery scene was yet another emotional scene. Was expecting this scene considering that it was just a few days ago that Maan did up the room and they fought about its colour for a baby that never made its appearance. All their argument over whether it would be a boy or a girl turned redundant. No wonder Geet had to run away from there as it brought back far too many memories but not for long as we see in the precap that she is back in the room to relive her feelings as a mother-to-be, with Dev looking on in pain and Maan witnessing this scene.

The entire episode beautifully brought out the myriad emotions that run through the minds of a couple who lose a baby they were eagerly waiting for. There was the initial numbness, followed by anguish and pain, then the questioning of the unfairness of it all, followed by the guilt, the emptiness, the earning in seeing another's baby, the memory of their plans and dreams and the associated pain at the cruel way those plans have been  shattered. Stupendous episode! Loved it in its entirety.

From the precap my guess is that they are going to play the Dev card during Geet's grieving  phase. Maan has promised to make Geet happy again. This may prompt him to try to divert her attention away from the baby to other things. He may do his best to make her laugh and try to lighten the mood. Only Geet may misunderstand him thinking that he has gotten over the baby's loss faster than she thought, the reason he is acting normal.  Dev will use this to his advantage by showing that he is empathetic to her pain for after all he was the real father and the loss hit him as much as her.  Maan may grow increasingly insecure in this situation for he could fear that this baby loss could bring the two real parents together.
This could make him harder in his dealings with Dev who may then turn negative since his 'genuine' feelings are not being appreciated by his bro.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago