Spoiler-Gopi saves Modi's - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Is she going to stop wearing pallu over her head??? How will that impress him??? or like Rashi????

But why is she trying to impress him now?? Only way to impress him is by getting educated....

definitely big change!how will aham melt if its a minor change yaar?😆
Originally posted by Fsgtsarakhan

So I guess there is something big thats going to change aham and gopi's relationship and it won't be because of her makeover. Now i just can't wait anymore what more can she actually do to gain his trust. 

surely a makeover only wont do..
Big twist will be he requesting a DIVORCE from her, that's the only way the relationship could go worse right?

No matter the changes she makes to her appearance he comes back with one thing, Divorce and release me from this suffocating rishta. 

She's stupid, he wants an educated wife, that's what she should do.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Big twist will be he requesting a DIVORCE from her, that's the only way the relationship could go worse right?

No matter the changes she makes to her appearance he comes back with one thing, Divorce and release me from this suffocating rishta. 

And ofcox it'll rise the drama part and thus trp's also.But a divorce?!đŸ˜ČI have started to get the same feelin aham will do such a thing.😭

Nafisa,
 Where is the opportunity to study for Gopi? Her role is a glorified servant. Ahem if he wanted could have had tutors in the house to teach her. it's not her. he's not in love with Gopi. Whatever she does will not impress him.Don't misunderstand me. I'm a teacher & know the importance of education. This orphan girl has made strides & if he would have encouraged her a little bit she would have blossomed into a rose. She has to get out of MB.
Originally posted by avivakirk

Nafisa,
 Where is the opportunity to study for Gopi? Her role is a glorified servant. Ahem if he wanted could have had tutors in the house to teach her. it's not her. he's not in love with Gopi. Whatever she does will not impress him.Don't misunderstand me. I'm a teacher & know the importance of education. This orphan girl has made strides & if he would have encouraged her a little bit she would have blossomed into a rose. She has to get out of MB.

Hi. I'm Hanee. I'm relatively new to this forum but have been watching the show for a whie now.

There is no opportunity to study for her. She has gone from her mama and mami's house where she was literally treated as a servant with no love or affection to a big mansion where she is now treated as a glorified servant where her husband has no love for her at all. She continues to serve but gets nothing in return.

I have a feeling that Ahem will request a divorce which will be devastating for her but she will do it for his happiness. It's a shame though because I actually do like their jodi when there are some moments when he is nice. And maybe I stand alone, but I still hope he will come to his senses and accept her and maybe he could then support her in educating herself. She is a true gem and he is a good son with good principles but unfortunately at the moment, not a good husband.

Welcome to the forum Hanee!!!!!!!
Agree with u that he's a wonderful son but bad husband material. All of us had felt that he's softening his stance but never happenned.
You get to meet wonderful people in this forum & lots of good writers who do a better job than Cv's