Spoiler-Gopi saves Modi's

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Spoiler:

The bumper episode of Saath Nibhana Saathiya saw the announcement of a cricket match and a battle of wits between Kokila and Savita. The Modi family is now stuck because they are short of players and that's when Gopi saves the day for them.

A source reveals, "Aham, as usual, is against the idea of Gopi taking part in the match, however, they realize they are a player short. Gopi cannot say 'no' to the family and decides to help them out in the situation. She agrees to play for the family and even proves lucky for them. However Aham is extremely angered by this but has no choice to agree to the decision of letting her play.

"Meanwhile the viewers will see a new look of Gopi in the show. The look is temporary and Gopi will be seen doing several things to impress Aham. However things will not improve for some time and their relationship will continue to strain in the coming weeks. The channel is being careful with the new development and plans to keep it under wraps."

Giaa Maanek (Gopi) refused to divulge details.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the heads up.

The new development is the hair style change. Channel being careful with it, why?
Fsgtsarakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So I guess there is something big thats going to change aham and gopi's relationship and it won't be because of her makeover. Now i just can't wait anymore what more can she actually do to gain his trust. 
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fsgtsarakhan

So I guess there is something big thats going to change aham and gopi's relationship and it won't be because of her makeover. Now i just can't wait anymore what more can she actually do to gain his trust. 

maybe tell him to go where the sun don't shine for once
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is she going to stop wearing pallu over her head??? How will that impress him??? or like Rashi????

But why is she trying to impress him now?? Only way to impress him is by getting educated....
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤣I for one would love to see that, may be that will get his attention
chennaigirl thumbnail
When he is not ready to see her for what she is really, how are things going to change??? As someone here said, some thing big...Some Big twist is needed to give him the shock of his life...Then only he will show signs of changing...
br2499 thumbnail
My guess is that the TRP is high as long as Gopi suffers. We are here a bunch of forum audience who want romance. But, the reality is that the majority of the TV audience love to see the heroines suffer. Gopi character has all the ingredients of  a successfull TV heroine. Unless otherwise, there is another major problem for her, they will never make GoHam happen. So if they get together, they have to show that she cannot have a baby or worse she will lose her baby or some new girl will be introduce or some such drivel. So no hopes here. 
evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

🤣I for one would love to see that, may be that will get his attention

She should just give him as good as she gets & just start acting like she doesn't care about him anymore
janki-enonymous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Thanks for the heads up.

The new development is the hair style change. Channel being careful with it, why?

Its their highest rated show presently naa?So they've to be carfeful!😆