Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aksh nicely written 4 da 100th epi celebration.......totally agree wiv u nd luved it.....😛
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiieee ppl.....can i pleez join in d anger.....ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą
i hate arohi....n dhondhu aswell....4m d very beginning....jay is so much better.....

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ditto!! arohi yeh baat jaanti hai ki arjun ko kaunsi baat chubti hai.. she very specifically knows that arjun is jealous of dhondz spot in her heart.. n she voluntarily chose to let that jealousy grow.. how can she complain now!! usne khud arjun se kaha ki woh dhondz se pyar karti hai... arjun,how much ever perceptive he is, is NOT a mind reader.. obviously hez allowed to be upset about this surely!!

exactly Aksh!! Arjun is not a mind reader.. he does well with arohi though.. but still when it comes to matters of heart.. one has to be transperent with his/ her love!! bcoz a little bit of wave can disturb the blissful peace of the shore!! which is what happened here.. arjun with all his heart lived that moment.. & arohi too.. but she didn't think abut him at all while taking off the ring!! which is what hurt arjun a lot!! now.. he was coming around his emotions since last epi.. today he had totally melted untill this MU!! so, now it would again be hard to get him to melt.. bcoz every time he trust arohi.. she breaks his heart into million pieves.. even if it's unknowingly!! grrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I can't tell u how much I'm disappointed in her.. though I can still see positive light but phir bhi.. this was totally avoidable by her.. by having a little convo with arjun after or before taking off the ring!! ðŸ˜Ą
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nahi kuki, mennu dhondz se koi problem nai... hez truly in love with archi.. n so he wants that ring back.. which is acceptable to me.. arre.. usne toh store me bhi jay se ladayi ki thi na.. toh obviously he has some value to that ring.. aur bechare ke toh vaise hi dil tuta hua hai.. archi ne iske balloon me kaanta jo laga diya.. by saying she wasnt pulling a ddlj!! 

but arohi ki akal kya ghaas charne gayi hai?? i knew it when dhondz found that ring.. this was gonna happen.. n teri baat sach ho hi gayi.. 
n from now on u n me discuss the story trak on FB.. i dun want any more of our nitemares coming to life!! diablo smiley
saare MUs.. ek se battar ek!!! 

aksh4IF thumbnail
aur yeh arjun bhi na.. har jagah toh jaake arohi se chipakta hai.. he cud have gone behind her now too.. arohi wasnt exactly minding today was she.. side me jaake aadhi adhuri baat kyun sun ni thi.. khotta kahin ka!!

aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanju-

hiiiieee ppl.....can i pleez join in d anger.....ðŸ˜Ą
i hate arohi....n dhondhu aswell....4m d very beginning....jay is so much better.....

plz do.. we can use all the help we can tonite.. but we r trying to contain this volcanic eruption in this thread ðŸ˜† feel free to use any of the emoticons i n kuki posted ðŸĪĢ
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: XDutchPwincessX

Aksh nicely written 4 da 100th epi celebration.......totally agree wiv u nd luved it.....😛

thnx neelz.. this place is so much fun.. its actually more addicting than kmh itself.. i might miss an episode.. but can never miss the spamming!!! ðŸ˜†
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanju-

hiiiieee ppl.....can i pleez join in d anger.....ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

hello Sanju! ðŸĪ— welcome to ML gang!! & today's bashing session.. don't ever ask.. just join us!!
Ya, I hated arohi & dhondu too.. they have always been on my bashing list at the top!! aaj to top ko bhi surpass kar diya un dono ne!!

balancin smiley On one side is Aksh & the other is me!! niche.. alternatively are Arohi & dhondu!! 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
 this is because, i expected so much more from the 100th.. meri hi galti thi.. ab out of story kuch dikha nahi sakte na.. ðŸĪŠ toh yahi hona tha.. god knows what i was thinking!! Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

aur yeh arjun bhi na.. har jagah toh jaake arohi se chipakta hai.. he cud have gone behind her now too.. arohi wasnt exactly minding today was she.. side me jaake aadhi adhuri baat kyun sun ni thi.. khotta kahin ka!!

haan lekin.. starting mein.. she was so rude to him na!! isiliye.. he would not want to get embarrased again.. but haan!! i agree yeah haar baar adhi baat hi sunta hai.. akhir KSA ka damad hai na!! woh poora adhapanti.. aur arjun half adhapanti!! 😆