Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kavyasam

@aksh,   kuki  -   I am glad  she  took that ring away ,    it  was selected

by  dhondz for archi  ,   she  will wear the one  arjun   buys  for her .  

plus  she  didnot want to take it off  first ,   she takes it off only when

she finds out it  was  dhondz's.    Arjun  ko  jab pata chalega  he will

be  more than happy that she took off that  stupid dhondz choice.   

arjun  should  show  more  anger  now  so that  she will  bakofy all the

truth hence revealing him of this agony. 

No Kavya, what matters is that.. arjun ne use woh ring pehnayi thi.. isse koi fark nahin padta ring kiske liye thi.. vaise to showroom mein itni sari rings hum try karte hai!! that doesn't matter to me at all.. it was so heart wrenching to see arjun heart broken!! he truly was so happy abut it aur woh aaj kuch kehta bhi arohi se apne dil ki baat but she had to spoil everything!!

even if I agree with ur thought!! chalo maan lete hai she did good by taking it off.. she should have first let arjun know.. aare baad mein bhi bata deti to chalega.. but here.. she's sort of blaming him for being angry or unresponsive to her!! what does she expect after doing something like this!! he deserved an explanation from her for sure!!

I agree with u that now.. arjun should completely ignore her.. no response to her at all!! be full of anger on her.. so that she would bakofy & even arjun would confront her abut it in anger!! so that she could realize.. how much her actions hurt & affect him.. she always does everything without giving much thought!! kabhi to kuch akal se kaam le sakti haina.. & then she'll go try & save him from goons.. poor guy!! would be so confused.. I agree with arjun from his point of view.. she's such a two timer!! hum jante hai she doesn't love dhondu but arjun to nahin janta na yeh baat.. it obvious for him to think this way!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

No Kavya, what matters is that.. arjun ne use woh ring pehnayi thi.. isse koi fark nahin padta ring kiske liye thi.. vaise to showroom mein itni sari rings hum try karte hai!! that doesn't matter to me at all.. it was so heart wrenching to see arjun heart broken!! he truly was so happy abut it aur woh aaj kuch kehta bhi arohi se apne dil ki baat but she had to spoil everything!!

even if I agree with ur thought!! chalo maan lete hai she did good by taking it off.. she should have first let arjun know.. aare baad mein bhi bata deti to chalega.. but here.. she's sort of blaming him for being angry or unresponsive to her!! what does she expect after doing something like this!! he deserved an explanation from her for sure!!

I agree with u that now.. arjun should completely ignore her.. no response to her at all!! be full of anger on her.. so that she would bakofy & even arjun would confront her abut it in anger!! so that she could realize.. how much her actions hurt & affect him.. she always does everything without giving much thought!! kabhi to kuch akal se kaam le sakti haina.. & then she'll go try & save him from goons.. poor guy!! would be so confused.. I agree with arjun from his point of view.. she's such a two timer!! hum jante hai she doesn't love dhondu but arjun to nahin janta na yeh baat.. it obvious for him to think this way!!

ditto!! arohi yeh baat jaanti hai ki arjun ko kaunsi baat chubti hai.. she very specifically knows that arjun is jealous of dhondz spot in her heart.. n she voluntarily chose to let that jealousy grow.. how can she complain now!! usne khud arjun se kaha ki woh dhondz se pyar karti hai... arjun,how much ever perceptive he is, is NOT a mind reader.. obviously hez allowed to be upset about this surely!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Aksh.. just read ur writeup for 100th epi celebration!! wonderfully written.. truly truly awesome!! loved it.. & have to say DITTO!! 😆 but very well written!! 👏👏👏

aur.. Rosh!!! Congrats girl.. chal aab jaldi aa ja... hum sab wait kar rahe hai.. special intezaar 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
.. k passing thought.. today's ML is seeing more crowd.. yay!!  
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

Aksh.. just read ur writeup for 100th epi celebration!! wonderfully written.. truly truly awesome!! loved it.. & have to say DITTO!! 😆 but very well written!! 👏👏👏

aur.. Rosh!!! Congrats girl.. chal aab jaldi aa ja... hum sab wait kar rahe hai.. special intezaar 😈

once ppl res.. u can ditto it.. 😉
aksh4IF thumbnail
kuki, lets keep the angry emoticons in this lounge.. let ppl celebrate in teh new one..!! wat say?
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ditto!! arohi yeh baat jaanti hai ki arjun ko kaunsi baat chubti hai.. she very specifically knows that arjun is jealous of dhondz spot in her heart.. n she voluntarily chose to let that jealousy grow.. how can she complain now!! usne khud arjun se kaha ki woh dhondz se pyar karti hai... arjun,how much ever perceptive he is, is NOT a mind reader.. obviously hez allowed to be upset about this surely!!

Aksh.. meri kaal ki MU wali baat sach ho gayi.. but I didn't expect Arohi to create this MU this brutally!! I'm glad Jay is soon gonna find out abut this.. he's gonna be true arjuhi saviour!! aur yeh dhondu.. dekha isiliye I have super disliked him from episode 1.. I have never ever like him at all.. he proved me write today!! 😡😡 lucha, kamina, kanjus!! jaake ek nayi ring nahin la sakta tha!! how could he.. 😡

so, Aksh!! hum dono jo bhi baat karte hai na woh sach ho jati hai.. abse dhyan rakhna padega as to what we discuss.. me to antaryami for now!! hope baaki ki saari baatein hamari.. woh bhi saach ho jaye.. not just the disastrous ones!!😕
love_kuki thumbnail

kuki, lets keep the angry emoticons in this lounge.. let ppl celebrate in teh new one..!! wat say?

I agree with that.. isiliye I didn't put anything abut the epi there!! don't wanna ruin the fun..
love_kuki thumbnail

once ppl res.. u can ditto it.. 😉

😆😆 will definitely ditto it then!! 🤣