Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: love_kuki

Aksh!! OMG.. I sware.. I had this same thought.. actually dream abut how gauri's truth would come out! though I haven't read Mina's FF abut it.. but from what u wrote here.. i think she has thought abut it the same way.. I imagined that somehow arjuhi would have to live in arohi's house together.. they would be all lovey dovey by then.. this would make gauri jealous in rage & would try to kill arohi with gun!! but arjun the saviour would save her & bring this truth out in front of everyone! Also, arjuhi would already be knowing by then that gauri pushed rashi down & would be acting all the while just to bring her truth out by herself!! they would come to know it from the DVD confusion that bhlakkad mamaji has created!! arjuhi would decide to watch the functions of arohi-chiku wedding on Raj's insistance bcoz he would be living with them too.. that's when they would come across that DVD!! voila!! but would keep mum.. & be all lovey dovey to jalaofy gauri purposely.. & she would blurt out the truth in rage!! this would be a slap on Rajvir's & KSA's face!!

Also, when for some reason arjun decides to stay at Arohi's house.. RPS & family would disapprove of it.. but arjun bound by his love would rebel & support arohi.. that would be a slap for RPS!! chal teri 2 iccha's to maine poori kar di!! 😆

what else.. add matarani prayers from amrit too!! 😆 remember her prayers r a boon for us.. bas unhe kaho ke woh mangte rahe.. & instead hamari wishes poori karti rahe matarani!! 😆
aare u forgot the major thing.. heck loads & loads of romantic sizzling love seq's from arjuhi!! aab saari mystery, action ke saath humein bhi to pyaar ka dose milna chahiye na saath saath to keep our dreamland full!! 😉 & our besharmi thoughts running!! 😆

right on!! actually her FF.. wat happens is u rem how KSA brought that representative to prove that arohi was being tortured.. toh her story goes that he comes back this time with gauri n rajvir too.. but yahan kya hua.. raj ne arohi arjun ko handcuff karke chabi ghuma di 😉 n daddi ko revenge lena tha arjuhi se..uss photoshoot ke disaster ke liye.. toh.. unhone inka bed single bed kara diya... so they r in handcuffs with a single bed.😈 to top it off.. arjun has to take his shirt off coz uspe mouthwash gir jata hai.. so u can see.. loads of potential for besharmi thoughts.. which all u missed 😉 toh in the morning when gauri, rajvir n representative come.. u know . they find arjuhi in a veerrry compromising position.. with matching hickeys too.. so gauri gets enraged.. n then after that arjun tells arohi how gauri came on to him.. arohi asks him to prove it.. which he does, on camera no less.. toh arjuhi go to pardafash gauri at ulluwaliyas where gauri in a fit of pagalpan bullets arohi which arjun saves her from.. but uske baad chaku lag jati hai usko!! n then he has to stay there coz hez wounded.. it was fabulously thought n written.. isliye toh main tujhe keh rahi thi ki padh le!!

gonna go match ur coffee with mine now.. brb!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aksh - 😆 yes u can be Jay of ML, i totally forgot about him in the nominations

and no we're not at 100th ML, we all started the ML after a while...soooo i can't remember the count right now, we had done it once on FB 😆 gonna have to ask the other people 😆 but that is in few days i think
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

right on!! actually her FF.. wat happens is u rem how KSA brought that representative to prove that arohi was being tortured.. toh her story goes that he comes back this time with gauri n rajvir too.. but yahan kya hua.. raj ne arohi arjun ko handcuff karke chabi ghuma di 😉 n daddi ko revenge lena tha arjuhi se..uss photoshoot ke disaster ke liye.. toh.. unhone inka bed single bed kara diya... so they r in handcuffs with a single bed.😈 to top it off.. arjun has to take his shirt off coz uspe mouthwash gir jata hai.. so u can see.. loads of potential for besharmi thoughts.. which all u missed 😉 toh in the morning when gauri, rajvir n representative come.. u know . they find arjuhi in a veerrry compromising position.. with matching hickeys too.. so gauri gets enraged.. n then after that arjun tells arohi how gauri came on to him.. arohi asks him to prove it.. which he does, on camera no less.. toh arjuhi go to pardafash gauri at ulluwaliyas where gauri in a fit of pagalpan bullets arohi which arjun saves her from.. but uske baad chaku lag jati hai usko!! n then he has to stay there coz hez wounded.. it was fabulously thought n written.. isliye toh main tujhe keh rahi thi ki padh le!!

gonna go match ur coffee with mine now.. brb!!

oye hoye!! super good yaar!! aab to padhna hi padega.. I missed all the besharmi thoughts.. my seq's are always action drama based.. 😆 I remember u telling me to read it.. but seriously yaar!! I have been so busy that I didn't get time to read it.. phir bhool hi gayi.. will read it sometime tomorrow.. seems very very promising!! 👍🏼

thik hai partner!! go get ur dosage now.. so that our wavelengths keep matching!! 😆

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

and no we're not at 100th ML, we all started the ML after a while...soooo i can't remember the count right now, we had done it once on FB 😆 gonna have to ask the other people 😆 but that is in few days i think

o ok .. gud to know!!
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

aabe Aksh!! I need explanation on this!! 😆 Pooja ki baat mere sar ke upar se gayi.. what is this talk abut.. I guess i missed ur ranting abut it... chal poori baat bata taki pooja ka reply samajh aaye mujhe!! 😆
love_kuki thumbnail
btw.. aksh!! I'm not gonna like ur posts anymore 😆 kaal ke liye bacha ke rakh rahi hoon!! varna kaal vat lag jayegi.. won't be able to like ur's at all!! 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

hehe.. dun worry Pooja.. MLSA hai na.. humara hummer kis din kaam aayega.. 😉

suno suno ML walon.. get ur creative juices flowing.. dikhado sabko, KMH se, Arjuhi se, Karanika se aur last but not the least, ML se Kitani Mohabbat Hai.. get those siggies, VMs n all ur creative talents going... jaaaago!!!

@kuki, yeh le.. 
aksh4IF thumbnail
n then she said this
@Aksh - waaahhh are u auditioning for the next radio jockey like Raj? 🤣🤣 

n then i said i shud be nominated for jay of ML
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

btw.. aksh!! I'm not gonna like ur posts anymore 😆 kaal ke liye bacha ke rakh rahi hoon!! varna kaal vat lag jayegi.. won't be able to like ur's at all!! 😆

kuki partner.. we dun need to like the posts.. ek hi toh likhte hain.. toh its like am liking my own posts 
love_kuki thumbnail

aabe.. yeh to meri hi ranting hai!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

aab samjh gayi!! Thanks.. 🤣🤣