Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 - Page 15

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

and thats what i like abt this guy!! its too good.. that part makes him more mysterious!!
usse arohi jaisa banna hi nahi.. if both r similar.. then problems arise.. their basic natures shud match n then they shud have opposing qualities to complement each other.. arjun arohi ki saari baatein jaanta hai.. toh ab arohi ki baari hai na.. obviously yeh uss jaisa chapar chapar nahi karta toh.. ankhon ko, dil ko padhna seekhna hi padega arohi ko!! aur seekh bhi jaayegi!! once she realizes the solution..phir der nahi lagayegi!!

Exactly!! they make a good couple bcoz their opposing qualities make them complement each other!! For a couple to have love & successful rapport.. it's imp for one to be a very good listener which obviously here is arjun... he hardly talks his mind.. always lets arohi do that part.. he only talks when needed & makes her see sense in his own way!! and the other partner should be a good strong speaker.. which clearly here is Arohi!! she's naive, bubbly, talkative & impulsive.. she can never keep her thoughts to herself.. she speaks her mind as oppose to arjun.. always make arjun do things her way which is what arjun likes bcoz he's used to this since childhood!! she's clearly the one.. called SAARTHI (charioteer) in their relationship!! she's bold & never hesitates to take action when needed & lives only in present.. never worry abut results while arjun on the other hand thinks 100 times before taking action.. he things big & more abut the consequences than the present!! These qualities make them complement each other so very well!!
The only thing lacking btw them is completely trust on each other.. which is due to the MU's that happened!! but trust being the 1st and foremost pillar for a relationship to exist.. it's keeping them apart but once established would always keep them together.. any nothing would come their way!! I'm seeing arohi getting into her quicker now than arjun.. she has started to trust arjun.. she knows that he can do anything for the ppl he love be it her family or her.. he can go to any extent for his loved ones!! this is developing a faith in arohi for him.. also a concern that he would get into trouble bcoz of his this nature!! while arjun still hasn's developed a trust on her.. so much has happened before that he can not still trust arohi.. bcoz previously she chose her family over him.. even now, she hasn't done anything yet, that could strengthen this bond for him!! I think the coming track where she saves him from gundas is CV's way of making arjun trust arohi now!! so, this trust factor is developing btw them now.. CV's r going gr88 right now.. they r trying to build one factor after another btw them.. rather than just make them confess all of a sudden!!

yaar.. aaj kya ho gaya hai mujhe.. I'm ranting so much!! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe kuki.. ekta is known for her flair with mythology.. n we know... arjun always did need a sarthi!!πŸ˜†

ditto to ur relationship rant!! i just hope the CVs dont do this:
arohi saves him from gunde in a romantic way na.. wat if arjun misses the pt. n thinks arohi is trying to seduce him for something new again!! πŸ˜² i think i need a mental asylum now.. πŸ€£
love_kuki thumbnail

more dittos!! i am flabbergasted by her bindaas attitude.. no kidding!! sahi mein muhphat hai.. aur iski bua kuch kam nahi... kal KSA ko bol dala.. aur idhar arohi ko!!

aur apni girgit.. itna tez rang badalti hai.. baap re..!! but truly dekha jaye toh shez actually been stable in only one color.. love.. but woh nazar nahi aaraha to arjun coz iske mijaaz zara hatke hain na.. yeh pehle bhi toh kuch bol kar kuch aur kar chuki hai.. arjun iske nautanki talents se toh puri tarah vaakif hai.. n ya.. ppl at ML were annoyed by his chuppiness. me too.. but am still loving it.. its payback time arohi darling!!

truly a payback time for Arohi!! I was not at all annoyed today.. in fact I was so happy.. I had 2 sweets after watching the epi.. just bcoz arjun didn't say anything 🀣 I bet if other ML members read this.. I'm dead!! *kuki hides beneath her hoody* πŸ˜†
No, but I honestly was happy with what arjun did!! Arohi can't expect him to get him to do everything her way whenever she wants!! when she wanted she ditched him for her family.. when she wanted she accused him for being Raj's father.. when she wanted she brought dhondu to make arjun jealous!! nahhh.. now it's her turn to have patience & pave her way out of the mess she made & make a road herself to her man's heart slowly but stably!! she can't expect him to follow her mind at all times!! a big NO NO Ms. Arohi!! u gotta work hard to make him trust & love u back again.. this time to make him ur's forever!!
Gosh!! I'm such a hard task master!! My poor man is gonna have roady hard time.. to make me love him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I truly believe in tit-for-tat!! I agree that relationships r based on compromise at times.. but hasty relations acoording to me doesn't last long.. jo zyada papad belte hai use hi asli khushi milti hai baad mein!! so, Arohi dear lage raho.. it's ur time to pay back now!! like u made arjun do previously!! All the very best to u from *kuki*!!
love_kuki thumbnail

hehe kuki.. ekta is known for her flair with mythology.. n we know... arjun always did need a sarthi!!πŸ˜†

ditto to ur relationship rant!! i just hope the CVs dont do this:
arohi saves him from gunde in a romantic way na.. wat if arjun misses the pt. n thinks arohi is trying to seduce him for something new again!! πŸ˜² i think i need a mental asylum now.. πŸ€£

Ya, ekta & her mythology flair!! mere arjun ko bhi nahin choda usne!! πŸ˜† but no complains this time.. I'm loving the saarthi needing arjun.. varna arohi ke sahare ki zarurat nahin padti na!! πŸ˜‰ so, 2 thumbs up to that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

nahhh!! Aksh.. that's impossible.. I'm sure arjun would understand her concern and action this time around.. would also appreciate it but won't say it to her!!

mental asylum!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† woh to hum saare pagalon ki fauj ka permanent thikana hai!! ML itself has almost became mental asylum.. thanks to all of us spammers!! 🀣
love_kuki thumbnail

more dittos!! i am flabbergasted by her bindaas attitude.. no kidding!! sahi mein muhphat hai.. aur iski bua kuch kam nahi... kal KSA ko bol dala.. aur idhar arohi ko!!

aur apni girgit.. itna tez rang badalti hai.. baap re..!! but truly dekha jaye toh shez actually been stable in only one color.. love.. but woh nazar nahi aaraha to arjun coz iske mijaaz zara hatke hain na.. yeh pehle bhi toh kuch bol kar kuch aur kar chuki hai.. arjun iske nautanki talents se toh puri tarah vaakif hai.. n ya.. ppl at ML were annoyed by his chuppiness. me too.. but am still loving it.. its payback time arohi darling!!

Bua!! πŸ˜† she truly cracked me up today!! u know why.. kaal aur aaj dono baar jab usne yeh kaha that arjuhi loves eachother.. 1st to KSA & today to Arohi.. right after she said it.. she said "bol diya maine".. jaise ki koi bomb phodna ho aur phodne ke baad khudpe itrana ho!! πŸ˜† her expressions were like thank god isse zyada khatarnak baat bolne ke liye kuch ho hi nahin sakti.. aur woh maine boldi.. she was so relieved!! hilarious!! & what made me laugh was that she commented abut it on her own! "bol diya maine" πŸ˜†

exactly!! arohi itni badhi nautanki hai.. bechara arjun uski sari dramebazi seh chuka hai.. isiliye to darr raha hai itna!! my poor boy!! kitna darta hai apni biwi se!! but that compliment goes to Arohi.. yay girl!! Girl Power!! in true sense.. can make her husband dance to her tunes any time!! good going!! πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

Ya, ekta & her mythology flair!! mere arjun ko bhi nahin choda usne!! πŸ˜† but no complains this time.. I'm loving the saarthi needing arjun.. varna arohi ke sahare ki zarurat nahin padti na!! πŸ˜‰ so, 2 thumbs up to that!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

nahhh!! Aksh.. that's impossible.. I'm sure arjun would understand her concern and action this time around.. would also appreciate it but won't say it to her!!

mental asylum!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† woh to hum saare pagalon ki fauj ka permanent thikana hai!! ML itself has almost became mental asylum.. thanks to all of us spammers!! 🀣

hey, i rem now.. rosh has asked for a hospital wing in ML!! n thnx for consoling me abt arjun's possible crazy MU.. which i am sure wont happen now.. brb
aksh4IF thumbnail

Bua!! πŸ˜† she truly cracked me up today!! u know why.. kaal aur aaj dono baar jab usne yeh kaha that arjuhi loves eachother.. 1st to KSA & today to Arohi.. right after she said it.. she said "bol diya maine".. jaise ki koi bomb phodna ho aur phodne ke baad khudpe itrana ho!! πŸ˜† her expressions were like thank god isse zyada khatarnak baat bolne ke liye kuch ho hi nahin sakti.. aur woh maine boldi.. she was so relieved!! hilarious!! & what made me laugh was that she commented abut it on her own! "bol diya maine" πŸ˜†

exactly!! arohi itni badhi nautanki hai.. bechara arjun uski sari dramebazi seh chuka hai.. isiliye to darr raha hai itna!! my poor boy!! kitna darta hai apni biwi se!! but that compliment goes to Arohi.. yay girl!! Girl Power!! in true sense.. can make her husband dance to her tunes any time!! good going!! πŸ˜†

ditto!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

truly a payback time for Arohi!! I was not at all annoyed today.. in fact I was so happy.. I had 2 sweets after watching the epi.. just bcoz arjun didn't say anything 🀣 I bet if other ML members read this.. I'm dead!! *kuki hides beneath her hoody* πŸ˜†
No, but I honestly was happy with what arjun did!! Arohi can't expect him to get him to do everything her way whenever she wants!! when she wanted she ditched him for her family.. when she wanted she accused him for being Raj's father.. when she wanted she brought dhondu to make arjun jealous!! nahhh.. now it's her turn to have patience & pave her way out of the mess she made & make a road herself to her man's heart slowly but stably!! she can't expect him to follow her mind at all times!! a big NO NO Ms. Arohi!! u gotta work hard to make him trust & love u back again.. this time to make him ur's forever!!
Gosh!! I'm such a hard task master!! My poor man is gonna have roady hard time.. to make me love him!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I truly believe in tit-for-tat!! I agree that relationships r based on compromise at times.. but hasty relations acoording to me doesn't last long.. jo zyada papad belte hai use hi asli khushi milti hai baad mein!! so, Arohi dear lage raho.. it's ur time to pay back now!! like u made arjun do previously!! All the very best to u from *kuki*!!

dun worry partner.. i will protect u.. hummer kis din kaam aayega.. 
not hard taskmaster at all kuki partner.. itna toh usse karna hi hoga.. humesha arjun hi kyon suffer kare.. is mohabbat ke safar me dono ko suffer karna chahiye.. nahi toh kaise chalega.. PAYBACK is sweet!!πŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail

ditto πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

but truly thats how am imagining it too.. but for the kitani mohabbat haii  proving part.. i wud luv it if there is some suspense involved.. in fact i wud luv it if they took the climax of mina's FF.. in that.. we had gauri loosing it finally and trying to shoot arohi.. and arjun saves her from the bullet.. in front of her entire family.. n they have to finally accept that police walon ki family ho kar bhi they cudnt do what arjun did for her.. n all.. it wud be such a slap on KSAs face.. but then i want it to somehow be a slap on RPS too.. so CVs do some brainstorming.. get some thriller, suspense.. for the reunion.. something preferably involving a heck load of glycerin, n some bullets, knives, a couple of more crazy kalias., more punches to rajvir, and quite a few to gauri' royally, maniacal laughter from RPS n more matarani prayers from daddi.. wat else kuki??

Aksh!! OMG.. I sware.. I had this same thought.. actually dream abut how gauri's truth would come out! though I haven't read Mina's FF abut it.. but from what u wrote here.. i think she has thought abut it the same way.. I imagined that somehow arjuhi would have to live in arohi's house together.. they would be all lovey dovey by then.. this would make gauri jealous in rage & would try to kill arohi with gun!! but arjun the saviour would save her & bring this truth out in front of everyone! Also, arjuhi would already be knowing by then that gauri pushed rashi down & would be acting all the while just to bring her truth out by herself!! they would come to know it from the DVD confusion that bhlakkad mamaji has created!! arjuhi would decide to watch the functions of arohi-chiku wedding on Raj's insistance bcoz he would be living with them too.. that's when they would come across that DVD!! voila!! but would keep mum.. & be all lovey dovey to jalaofy gauri purposely.. & she would blurt out the truth in rage!! this would be a slap on Rajvir's & KSA's face!!

Also, when for some reason arjun decides to stay at Arohi's house.. RPS & family would disapprove of it.. but arjun bound by his love would rebel & support arohi.. that would be a slap for RPS!! chal teri 2 iccha's to maine poori kar di!! πŸ˜†

what else.. add matarani prayers from amrit too!! πŸ˜† remember her prayers r a boon for us.. bas unhe kaho ke woh mangte rahe.. & instead hamari wishes poori karti rahe matarani!! πŸ˜†
aare u forgot the major thing.. heck loads & loads of romantic sizzling love seq's from arjuhi!! aab saari mystery, action ke saath humein bhi to pyaar ka dose milna chahiye na saath saath to keep our dreamland full!! πŸ˜‰ & our besharmi thoughts running!! πŸ˜†
love_kuki thumbnail

dun worry partner.. i will protect u.. hummer kis din kaam aayega.. 
not hard taskmaster at all kuki partner.. itna toh usse karna hi hoga.. humesha arjun hi kyon suffer kare.. is mohabbat ke safar me dono ko suffer karna chahiye.. nahi toh kaise chalega.. PAYBACK is sweet!!πŸ˜†

aahaa!! thanks for the protection partner!! *kuki out of her hoody now* πŸ˜†πŸ€£ lagta hai.. mein completely detox ho gayi hoon right now.. isiliye yeh pagalpan ke daure pad rahe hai.. I'm in desperate need of caffeine!! so.. will go get a coffee!! πŸ˜† our secret partner in crime of spamming & pagalpanti!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ohh!! Payback is always sweet!! my favourite thing.. πŸ˜†

aaj sachi neend nahin aa rahi pata nahin kyun.. I'm so tired yet so fresh!! may be bcoz of my excitement for 100 epi completion!! Yay.. *kuki dancing again*

OK.. Coffee time!! brb