Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

hehe.. keep editing.. i will keep reacting here.. 🤣

true..arjun will readily jump on the bahana that jay's parents will give.. arohi has proved time n again taht usko agar koi baat kehni ho..toh usse kisi bahane ki zarurat nahi..

Edited what I wanted to say!! but in a complicated fashion 😆

Yupp!! arohi today virtually proved.. she's a girl with guts!! & truly a modern girl with lots of power & brain.. who cam make arjun do whatever she wants by hook or crook!! way to go girl! she doesn't need any bahanas to speak her mind.. she's straight forward & says what's in her heart!! kudos to her!! truly.. very very impressed today by her this characterization quality!! 👏👏

on the other hand as u pointed out.. arjun always needs a bahana or someone's supportive idea to speak his mind & he then acts.. which always shields his true feelings and his action to be that.. to be mere his supports idea and not his thinking..he always hides his true face with someone else's narration.. so, he never gets true credit for his action!! whatever case it may be.. his love for arohi, his family sacrifices or business tactics & ideas!! He's truly that shy natured who lets everyone else take his due credit.. I just wish arohi would start seeing his thoughts peeking through this shyness and hesitant nature of his.. once she does that & confronts him once.. he would be able to open up completely to her & he can hide away from everyone but open up to his lady love Arohi! 😊
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah!! arohi jaldi hi arjun ke mann ko padhlo.. so he will never need bahanas with u.. 

kuki rem.. he even called the radio just for apologizing.. but when he had to finally say it directly he did do a gud job.. bas yeh ideas usko khudko nahi aate hain!! even arohi agreed he had potential 😆

btw. .aur likkha hai maine.. padho!!😆
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail

hehe.. keep editing.. i will keep reacting here.. 🤣

true..arjun will readily jump on the bahana that jay's parents will give.. arohi has proved time n again taht usko agar koi baat kehni ho..toh usse kisi bahane ki zarurat nahi.. n thats where i say ki abhi in dono ke beech ego bhi nahi.. aaj arohi ruk gayi thi not because of ego but coz she was unsure of arjun's stance.. n her irritation with him for not saying anything made her put her fingers arnd his throat.. 

agree with u .. the stage is set for yet another MU.. stupid no doubt.. but this one might be the major road block for arjuhi.. coz if KSA takes arohi home with him.. then arjun might let her go .. 

Aksh!! i still think EGO is still there.. but only from arjun's side.. I'm thinking like this only bcoz.. he still thinks arohi loves dhondu.. which is stopping him from revealing his true feelings to arohi!! he's probably thinking if she likes dhondu why care for me & then, if she thinks dhondu is better than me, why should I feel love for her which is confusing him further!! Arohi's ego is fully gone which is why she made her 1st attempt today to save him, confront him & almost confess to him!! It's irritation from her side.. like u said!!

nahh!! I doubt arohi would go to her house on KSA's insistance before this jay-archi wedding drama ends!! there would surely be this MU.. but it would just be CV's way of arjuhi feeling confusion for now.. bcoz it's too early for their confession & love revelation.. so, it might just be a mere idea for arjuhi to stop their confession untill this wedding drama is over!! I don't think it can be a way for arohi to get back home.. for now, she's not leaving.. that's for sure!! the temp. separation track would come after dhondu-archi wedding seq!! bcoz CV's can't make a khichdi right now.. there is already lot of drama happening..  on one side this wedding thing, then other side it's arohi's war with singhu's for arjun!! both r equally imp.. CV's can't cut short arohi's war with singhu's for now bcoz it's a way for arjun to realize how much arohi cares for him & all!!
love_kuki thumbnail

yeah!! arohi jaldi hi arjun ke mann ko padhlo.. so he will never need bahanas with u.. 

kuki rem.. he even called the radio just for apologizing.. but when he had to finally say it directly he did do a gud job.. bas yeh ideas usko khudko nahi aate hain!! even arohi agreed he had potential 😆

btw. .aur likkha hai maine.. padho!!😆

Aksh.. he does have potential.. but woh idea bhi romit se manga tha.. remember flowers romit se pooch kar rakhe the & all! 😆 so, he's learning but needs a lot of improvement.. don't worry arohi ke saath rehkar sikh jayega.. bechara he's trying his best!! aab arohi jaisa to kabhi nahin ban sakta.. it's not his character to be so direct.. he never opens up with anybody.. so, would be impossible for him.. arohi would have to understand him very well to know what's in her heart varna this MU's would keep going with them for ever.. I can bet.. he would never become like arohi or even close..
kehte hai na dil ki baat padhne wala koi chahiye kyunki kabhie kabhie aap apne dil ki baat zuban se nahin bol pate.. par woh baat aapki aankho mein dikhti hai.. bas padhne wala chahiye!! this is how arjun is and always will be!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Aksh!! i still think EGO is still there.. but only from arjun's side.. I'm thinking like this only bcoz.. he still thinks arohi loves dhondu.. which is stopping him from revealing his true feelings to arohi!! he's probably thinking if she likes dhondu why care for me & then, if she thinks dhondu is better than me, why should I feel love for her which is confusing him further!! Arohi's ego is fully gone which is why she made her 1st attempt today to save him, confront him & almost confess to him!! It's irritation from her side.. like u said!!

nahh!! I doubt arohi would go to her house on KSA's insistance before this jay-archi wedding drama ends!! there would surely be this MU.. but it would just be CV's way of arjuhi feeling confusion for now.. bcoz it's too early for their confession & love revelation.. so, it might just be a mere idea for arjuhi to stop their confession untill this wedding drama is over!! I don't think it can be a way for arohi to get back home.. for now, she's not leaving.. that's for sure!! the temp. separation track would come after dhondu-archi wedding seq!! bcoz CV's can't make a khichdi right now.. there is already lot of drama happening..  on one side this wedding thing, then other side it's arohi's war with singhu's for arjun!! both r equally imp.. CV's can't cut short arohi's war with singhu's for now bcoz it's a way for arjun to realize how much arohi cares for him & all!!

k true.. so 7 days for arjun's realization.. arohi full on love expressions.. KSA n ullus realizing unki beti haath se gayi.. singu's realizing arohi is here to stay.. n unka 'beta' haath se gaya.. 

u r rite.. arohi ka ego gaya.. uska actually ego badi baaton me nahi aata.. choti baaton me aata hai.. aur zyada der tik ta bhi nahi..
arjun!! jis ladki ke liye tune full on ghar choda aur itne insults sahe.. agar woh tum par itna dhyaan de rahi hai.. toh tum aur kuch kyu soch rahe ho.. ek minute.. mujhe flash back aa raha hai...aur flash back se jalne ki badboo.. rite.. tum abhi tak nahi bhule ki arohi ne kya kya chamatkar dikhaye tumhe.. toh vishwas karne me thoda time toh banta hai.. theek hai.. but no more than 7 days.. ok baccha!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

Aksh.. he does have potential.. but woh idea bhi romit se manga tha.. remember flowers romit se pooch kar rakhe the & all! 😆 so, he's learning but needs a lot of improvement.. don't worry arohi ke saath rehkar sikh jayega.. bechara he's trying his best!! aab arohi jaisa to kabhi nahin ban sakta.. it's not his character to be so direct.. he never opens up with anybody.. so, would be impossible for him.. arohi would have to understand him very well to know what's in her heart varna this MU's would keep going with them for ever.. I can bet.. he would never become like arohi or even close..
kehte hai na dil ki baat padhne wala koi chahiye kyunki kabhie kabhie aap apne dil ki baat zuban se nahin bol pate.. par woh baat aapki aankho mein dikhti hai.. bas padhne wala chahiye!! this is how arjun is and always will be!!

and thats what i like abt this guy!! its too good.. that part makes him more mysterious!!
usse arohi jaisa banna hi nahi.. if both r similar.. then problems arise.. their basic natures shud match n then they shud have opposing qualities to complement each other.. arjun arohi ki saari baatein jaanta hai.. toh ab arohi ki baari hai na.. obviously yeh uss jaisa chapar chapar nahi karta toh.. ankhon ko, dil ko padhna seekhna hi padega arohi ko!! aur seekh bhi jaayegi!! once she realizes the solution..phir der nahi lagayegi!!
love_kuki thumbnail

then there will be the separation track.. which i think is well needed.. nahi toh kaise prove karenge ki KITANI MOHABBAT HAI.. then we can have a grand reunion 😉

but wats confusing to me is.. the 7day deadline for the jay-dhondz-archi trak.. if the wedding is in 7 days.. n we know this wedding wont happen...so then arjun will obviously find out that archi married dhondz n not jay.. in which case his MU shud clear abt arohi.. then kya? arohi at ullus n arjun at singus.. still married.. but abt to divorce!! then will bua, DJ n daddi pool together their cupidity.. n get them back together??

abut the 7 day deadline.. I think by the end of this wedding track in 7 days.. arjuhi would realize their love for eachother!! that's for sure.. though the separation track has to come & will come according to me.. so, lets take it this way.. after 7 days - arjun's MU abut arohi not loving dhondu is clear.. so, now he knows arohi loves him.. or may be an incling that she still loves him!! now comes the family factor.. clearly both the families don't want this relation.. so, arohi might be forced to go back to her house.. n bcoz arjun hasn't confessed till now, she might just leave even though gives a clear hint & intention to arjun that she doesn't want to!! also, on the other side.. singhu family desperately want arohi to leave & r forcing arjun for LKL thing.. arjun clearly loves arohi.. though being the slow poke & confused one is still hesitating abut his confession.. so, when arohi tells him she'll have to leave & she would be expecting arjun to stop her.. but he couldn't becoz of another MU that CV's might creep in or may be bcoz of his dad/ family pressure.. won't confess & would have to let her go for the moment!!
Comes the separation track.. both in diff houses.. this would then clearly make them see their life without each other & their imp in other life!! would prove to be a boon for them.. this would then lead to their grand REUNION & proof as to Kitani mohabbat hai for each other!! phew.. kitana likhti hoon mein.. finally done!!
love_kuki thumbnail

k true.. so 7 days for arjun's realization.. arohi full on love expressions.. KSA n ullus realizing unki beti haath se gayi.. singu's realizing arohi is here to stay.. n unka 'beta' haath se gaya.. 

u r rite.. arohi ka ego gaya.. uska actually ego badi baaton me nahi aata.. choti baaton me aata hai.. aur zyada der tik ta bhi nahi..
arjun!! jis ladki ke liye tune full on ghar choda aur itne insults sahe.. agar woh tum par itna dhyaan de rahi hai.. toh tum aur kuch kyu soch rahe ho.. ek minute.. mujhe flash back aa raha hai...aur flash back se jalne ki badboo.. rite.. tum abhi tak nahi bhule ki arohi ne kya kya chamatkar dikhaye tumhe.. toh vishwas karne me thoda time toh banta hai.. theek hai.. but no more than 7 days.. ok baccha!!

ditto Aksh!! he's still not truly convinced with her love for him.. kyunki bechare ne kitane papad bele the only for her!! lekin madamji mani nahin thi na!! aur uske ghar aake bhi jeena haram kar diya hai uska.. bas 1-2 din se hi to thodi positivity dikha rahi hai.. so, it's gonna take time for him to sink her positive love feelings for him into his mind.. aab ekdam se woh chameleon ki tarah rang badlegi to thodi na woh.. high jump marke kahega.. I was waiting for this only darling.. I love u too!! 🤣 so, I was fully prepared for his chuppiness!! which he showed today.. which more than half of the members of KMH2 were annoyed abut.. par yaar becahre ko thoda waqt to do!! arohi madam ne to kamal dikha diya par.. hamara buddhuram waqt leta hai uski girgit ke rang ko pehchanne mein!! 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail

abut the 7 day deadline.. I think by the end of this wedding track in 7 days.. arjuhi would realize their love for eachother!! that's for sure.. though the separation track has to come & will come according to me.. so, lets take it this way.. after 7 days - arjun's MU abut arohi not loving dhondu is clear.. so, now he knows arohi loves him.. or may be an incling that she still loves him!! now comes the family factor.. clearly both the families don't want this relation.. so, arohi might be forced to go back to her house.. n bcoz arjun hasn't confessed till now, she might just leave even though gives a clear hint & intention to arjun that she doesn't want to!! also, on the other side.. singhu family desperately want arohi to leave & r forcing arjun for LKL thing.. arjun clearly loves arohi.. though being the slow poke & confused one is still hesitating abut his confession.. so, when arohi tells him she'll have to leave & she would be expecting arjun to stop her.. but he couldn't becoz of another MU that CV's might creep in or may be bcoz of his dad/ family pressure.. won't confess & would have to let her go for the moment!!
Comes the separation track.. both in diff houses.. this would then clearly make them see their life without each other & their imp in other life!! would prove to be a boon for them.. this would then lead to their grand REUNION & proof as to Kitani mohabbat hai for each other!! phew.. kitana likhti hoon mein.. finally done!!

ditto 🤣🤣🤣

but truly thats how am imagining it too.. but for the kitani mohabbat haii  proving part.. i wud luv it if there is some suspense involved.. in fact i wud luv it if they took the climax of mina's FF.. in that.. we had gauri loosing it finally and trying to shoot arohi.. and arjun saves her from the bullet.. in front of her entire family.. n they have to finally accept that police walon ki family ho kar bhi they cudnt do what arjun did for her.. n all.. it wud be such a slap on KSAs face.. but then i want it to somehow be a slap on RPS too.. so CVs do some brainstorming.. get some thriller, suspense.. for the reunion.. something preferably involving a heck load of glycerin, n some bullets, knives, a couple of more crazy kalias., more punches to rajvir, and quite a few to gauri' royally, maniacal laughter from RPS n more matarani prayers from daddi.. wat else kuki??
aksh4IF thumbnail

ditto Aksh!! he's still not truly convinced with her love for him.. kyunki bechare ne kitane papad bele the only for her!! lekin madamji mani nahin thi na!! aur uske ghar aake bhi jeena haram kar diya hai uska.. bas 1-2 din se hi to thodi positivity dikha rahi hai.. so, it's gonna take time for him to sink her positive love feelings for him into his mind.. aab ekdam se woh chameleon ki tarah rang badlegi to thodi na woh.. high jump marke kahega.. I was waiting for this only darling.. I love u too!! 🤣 so, I was fully prepared for his chuppiness!! which he showed today.. which more than half of the members of KMH2 were annoyed abut.. par yaar becahre ko thoda waqt to do!! arohi madam ne to kamal dikha diya par.. hamara buddhuram waqt leta hai uski girgit ke rang ko pehchanne mein!! 😆

more dittos!! i am flabbergasted by her bindaas attitude.. no kidding!! sahi mein muhphat hai.. aur iski bua kuch kam nahi... kal KSA ko bol dala.. aur idhar arohi ko!!

aur apni girgit.. itna tez rang badalti hai.. baap re..!! but truly dekha jaye toh shez actually been stable in only one color.. love.. but woh nazar nahi aaraha to arjun coz iske mijaaz zara hatke hain na.. yeh pehle bhi toh kuch bol kar kuch aur kar chuki hai.. arjun iske nautanki talents se toh puri tarah vaakif hai.. n ya.. ppl at ML were annoyed by his chuppiness. me too.. but am still loving it.. its payback time arohi darling!!