Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 - Page 7

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i know Aksh, even i don't want Karan n Kritika to keep doing sequels of KMH all their lives... it's actually a point to be worried about if their other serials don't take off and are not appreciated by Audience as much as KMH did...they should be able to make their own mark in the acting world as individuals and not as a couple.. 

i don't think RPS is affecting Arjun's thoughts as much as Arjun himself is... i mean it's Arjun who thinks and serves the family and treats RPS as God... RPS is merely taking advantage of this fact.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshaniD

i know Aksh, even i don't want Karan n Kritika to keep doing sequels of KMH all their lives... it's actually a point to be worried about if their other serials don't take off and are not appreciated by Audience as much as KMH did...they should be able to make their own mark in the acting world as individuals and not as a couple.. 

i don't think RPS is affecting Arjun's thoughts as much as Arjun himself is... i mean it's Arjun who thinks and serves the family and treats RPS as God... RPS is merely taking advantage of this fact.... 

that is soooo true.. he n his brilliant tyags!!! iski toh mein!! khudko kya mahatma gandhi samjhta hai.. why wont he open his eyes n look arnd.. ppl dun care abt him.. ppl r using his care for them.. i really hope arohi can get thru his skull some time soon.. maybe some kinda life threatening situation where RPS acts indifferent wud break the spell for arjun.. or will it? he seems the type to accept that no matter what the singus r like n whether they care for him or not.. its his obligation to pay them back for having taken him into their fold for all these yrs.. 

hi jannat.. yeh kya? thik se aayi bhi nahi aur jaane ki baat? n tomorrow is 100th.. be sure u r there.. no hi's n bye's.. ☢️
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyy aksh!!! not sure if i'll be here tmorrow!!
anyway i'm sure you guys will have a blast 😊
roshaniD thumbnail
i know... but what he doesn't realise is, he says RPS did not do him a favour but accepted him  as a son all the while he keeps repaying RPS for it.. if it really was as he says, he would not be paying RPS back in the first place na.. i mean if there was no favour done by RPS why is Arjun paying him back with all of this unwilling yet obedient acts???

aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: glitter567

heyy aksh!!! not sure if i'll be here tmorrow!!
anyway i'm sure you guys will have a blast 😊

aah but we were looking forward to ur crazy flavor 😉

we'll miss ur vids tomorrow jannat.. 🤗
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpRU3D0zUw[/YOUTUBE]

guys am in such a chilling and drowning mood that is making full on this song

hey jannat, how are u dear

and so i thought to share the chill way with u 2 guys
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshaniD

i know... but what he doesn't realise is, he says RPS did not do him a favour but accepted him  as a son all the while he keeps repaying RPS for it.. if it really was as he says, he would not be paying RPS back in the first place na.. i mean if there was no favour done by RPS why is Arjun paying him back with all of this unwilling yet obedient acts???

i think he does this more out of genuine care for RPS n kumud.. u rem that episode after Arjun came back from the jungle n RPS n kumud were talking n RPS says hez worried about Arjun.. he was very clear...

RPS never let Arjun get close to him n always kept him at a distance n therefore the singus have no attachment as such with Arjun.. but RPS cudnt keep Arjun from having genuine care for the family.. 
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

aah but we were looking forward to ur crazy flavor 😉

we'll miss ur vids tomorrow jannat.. 🤗

okiiess change of plan i'm gonna be here tomorrow...just spoke to my dad and he won't be making me drive to london...phew!!! 😆

you'll miss my vids...buss thats it? 😕...hahaha jokes...don't worry me and my vids will be present tomorrow 😈

heyy nish 🤗...i'm gud thnx...looks like you are losing yourself to slow, romatic numbers again 😆😉
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
true aksh... but now Arjun too knows the truth at least to some extent.. sometimes through RPS himself and now constantly nagging Arohi.....he always knew i think Kumud n mikhail never cared much for him but Rahi's love covered it all... so while loving her back is totally understandable, now i feel as if Arjun is in fact repaying RPS for what he has done for him

hey jannat ....🤗

guys do u think i make more sense when i'm totally talli or is it just me??😕 i think i talk more kaam ki baat when  i'm talli don't you think... all the while i'm typing this i am in fact consecrating on this spot on the wall which i do believe now is in fact imaginary... 
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: glitter567

okiiess change of plan i'm gonna be here tomorrow...just spoke to my dad and he won't be making me drive to london...phew!!! 😆

you'll miss my vids...buss thats it? 😕...hahaha jokes...don't worry me and my vids will be present tomorrow 😈

heyy nish 🤗...i'm gud thnx...looks like you are losing yourself to slow, romatic numbers again 😆😉

nahi.. aisi baat nahi hain.. we miss other aspects of u too.. ...umm.. lemme thiink.. er... ..
k i think am gonna say  i miss the hummer too 🤣