Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
res

edited :-

yaaayyyyyyy👏👏 AROHI FINALLY N ALMOST CONFESSED HER FEELINGS 2DAY 👏👏(though is
ke liye hubby ka gala hi kyun na pakadna pade😛😆)
N ALL THANX TO BUA N RAJ 👏👏👏👏

so "intelligent bua" ...came to arohi n as
ked abt arjun ...arohi denied but finally bua covinced her abt her feelings towards arjun  n samjhaoing her abt arjun's feelings 2wrds her ...wid a proof 😉..love u buaji ...👏 n thanx that u dint listen to ur allu family n thanx that u cleared all d confusion of arohi .👏😃

n next thanx to raj ...this baby as we all
know is very smart so like his mom he also applied d funda of "practice " ..bcoz practice makes this couple perfect 😉😆 ..so according to his idea both started practice of radio show that how to give advice abt love n smart raj convinced her mom to ask a question n bang on she spilled all her feelings on arjun 👏 (natak kab real ho jata hai inhe khud pata nahi chalta 😉) n omg arohi couldnt control herself an turned little aggressive n pakdoing his neck ...gud job ..hai to gunde ki hi biwi 😉👏

but d point is
kHADOOS or sharmeela ARJUN IS UNAFFECTED BY ALL THIS ..or may b he is trying to show that 😕....chalo koi nahi ..tadpao tadpao ..arohi ne bhi kahan easily mana tha pehle 😉

so overall gud show :-
1. jay's mom n dad continued wid their questions n suggestions n arjun was right
kuch zyada hi impress ho gaye .😉😆 but thanx 4 radio show idea 😉

2. camera thing was gud ..chup chup
kar pehle photo click karo n then chup chup kar dekho😉😆 but cvs humein ye dikhana kyun bhool gaye ..as always skipped that part ..kash dikhaya hota like last kmh when arjun was making video of her through handy cam😉

3.arohi's confusion was super cute ..bichari
kya kare kya na kare ..sone ka jhoota natak hi sahi 😛😆 poor girl kya kya expect kiya but arjun ne sab par paani daal diya 😆.
waise 1 more new night dress ...n as i said on her wall also her usual clothes can repeat but not night dresses .👏

4. brea
kfast scene was gud ..romit's problem was😆 n raj's prob was even more😆 but raj gave full privacy to his parents in d end ..well done👍🏼

5.arohi was on her jasosi mission again ..heard evrythn 😉...n than
k god cvs showed rudra n arjun's convo which i was talking abt in my last post ...i guess sm mistake there last time that's y some dialogues were also same 2day 😕 but gud arohi is now behaving as typical wife ..anythn 4 hubby 👏..but arjun uff bichari ki hint bhi nahi samajh raha or jaanboojh kar nahi samajhna chahta 😕😆
n rudra - 😡 always arjun 4 dangerous wor
k ...meano 😡

n aage to we all
know what is going to come ..engagement n gunda scene (but again some intimacy 😉 cvs ..control😆)

overall entertaining episode wid good dialogues ..n big progress .👏
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
Res

Heeeey Friends ,🤗

Going Out With My Class
Todaaay ........So As I Came Baack Will Edit

can't Waait To Edit My Taake 
Todaay's Episode Rooox
Arjuhi/Karan & Kittu Are My Life Yaaaar 😆I'm Sure Udhaaar Bhi Maain Inke Baare Mein Hi Sochoongi 😆

I Loved The Waay In The Article It Was Written .......Arohi Deeply In Love With Arjun 😍🤪
Arjun Capturing Arohi Only In The Camera😆 Shoo Sweet 
& Arohi Caring For Arjun's Life😍
What Else Can I Ask To God Noow ???😆
Lovedeep Bua , I Love Yoou 🤗Your The Best From Alhuwalia's❤️

Rest Coming Soooooooon😃
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! 😊 but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! 😕
Done Dr.Basket Gupta😎

@everyone plz send your votes to Tehreem plzzzzz................!!!!😳 😆
Tehru..i'l send the rest of the entries tooo 😃

Alright...loved the epi...:D
I love bua😳 😆 finally someone from the ulluwalia family free from ullu sickness.. talks sense😆
ha ha...super loved Arohi..gala zor se dabaana tha😛 Arjun does not get it or hez pretending to?!🤔 😕

aww...that was soo sweet that he captured only Arohi in the camera😆 provided we did not see a camera in his hand den😛

i loved it wen Arohi said that she does not have a problem with his job but cares for his life😳(i think she said it in the last epi😆)

Raj baccha was cute again...loved the breakfast table scene...👍🏼 a serious environment...
i am soo happy that finally Arjun is back to some serious work concerned with his profession😛
yeah...i enjoy their underground business😉..😉 adds a little intensity/drama to the light environment..

chalo me done with the kichdi...ML wasnt moving so typed somethin😆

hey guys, eise hi bore horahi thi toh socha take likhu.....hope you guys like it...😉

First of all loved the fact that it started from where they left off last Friday 👍🏼….. got to watch the scene again… awesome…👏

And then bua came …Shhhhh sunne do…and she handed the plate to bua. 😆.but I'm so glad Bua didn't interrupt that time, n simply went away… and then Arjun again broke the scene.. yeh baar baar eisa kyu karta hai?? Arohi ki saat bhi aur humare saat bhi….

Love love love Jay's parents even more 🤗… I like the fact that they spoke abt the Divorce ….BG music and the expressions were awesome there…

🤣 Radio show aur in dono…. Bilkul salaam Namaste ki tharah hoga…🤣.but hope not..😉

Loved Jay today…. He's too good… seriously hope he will not be heartbroken at the end of this track… he's genuinely too sweet and glad he's Arjun's friend…..

Cameraman ki chakkar mein bechare Jay ka toh koi bhi shaadi ki pictures nahi honge…😆 then again, picture thabhi ho jab shaadi ho na…. we'll just have to wait n see I guess…

Got to love bua… When she blurted out that Arohi loves Arjun to KSA, in a way I was worried that, KSA got to know this he would do something to bring Arohi home soon… but aaj ke baad toh Bua ko maafi… she simply can't contain her feelings.. and aaj bhi wahi kia.. she told Arohi what we wanted to tell her for so long.. so thanks a lot bua, iss mahaan kam keliye👏… hume toh laga Raj karenge, but I guess something like this coming from a grown up would make much bigger of an impact na…

Arohi tuje sirf Arjun ki aadat hai…(Aur hume sirf Arjuhi ki😉 ). Kya line hai bua…. Thousand kisses and hugs to you for that…. Dialogue writers are getting better with each episode.. kudos to them….👏

Muje lagtha hai tumhe iss bare mein seriously sochna chahiye… yes Arohi hume bhi yehi lagtha hai….tum hai hi intelligent, toh isske bare mein bhi socho please…

Loved the whole scene when Arjun came in to the room.. Kritika did a fab job of first being confused and then pretending to be asleep and anticipating Arjun's pyaar…. Loved how Arjun sneakily tried to watch Arohi's pics on TV…Arjun bhudduraam… kab sudrega…. Wife paas mein hai and TV pe pictures dekta hai…..

Goodnight Arohi….that line said it all.. Though that' s not what Arohi was expecting…😆

Awwee Raj n Romit are sweet…. Actually dekha jaaye toh har kisi ke saat jab Raaj hota hai.. woh apne aap sweet ho jatha hai… even chote dadaji….😆

I think tum dono ko rehearsals karna chahiye…. Chota packet bada dhamaka bilkul sahi hai…

Chote chote hints – usne mere peit par bhukka mara tha, aur likdiya tha desk par Raj not allowed.. too good … Raj tu meri desk par allowed hai aaja… (Chandni sorry ji)

When Arjun said "Koi toh problem hogi tumare zindagi mein" I was like problem toh tum hi ho Arjun.. but Arohi ne eisa kaha nahi… but I loved what she did as well…😆

During Arohi's dialogues stupid romit didn't realize but raaj did n got up n left.. but he came for the toast.. Very natural tha…CVs khabhi khabhi detailing pe dhyaan raktha hai.. iss baath pe kushi hai.

When she said "toh phir woh kisi aur se shaadi kyu kar raha hai, how could he do this to me??"  I was thinking, jab Arjun ko yeh patha chale ga ki Dhondhu Archana se pyaar kartha hai and not Arohi se, kahi woh yeh na soche ki Arohi was again talking about dhondhu here. But because we know the engagement is gonna happen I'm not that worried..😕 phir bhi Arjun ka koi bharosa nahi hai….

RPS ka bhi timing uncanny hai…. But I don't think even if was given the opportunity Arjun would have said anything to Arohi at that time…. As Kuki said he's a man of Actions… but hamesha slow motion mein kyu hote ho yaar…kabhi toh Arohi ki speed mein aake kuch karna….😡

Ok the last bit…. Kya kahu… loved it to bits.. thoda sad tha.. but awesome bhi tha.. Karnika is too good…

Oppsy have to go will come back n edit the last bit

res

loved the epi today...another intense epi...just loved it alot...😳
Originally posted by love_kuki

Hey Pooja,

I just read the long extended list of nominations now.. but the thing is with this list, the rule# 1 is not gonna work.. at least not for me... even with the 1st 10 categories the 1st time, I left one category blank because it would have been the same name being nominated more than 2 times.. so, with this list it's impossible to nominate anyone. Also, I wouldn't want to nominate the wrong person only because of that rule.. so what if it's same person repeatedly!! it would be unfair.. just my thought.. i don't know if anyone else agrees!!
let me know if we still go by the previous rules!! 😊 but again.. I super loved the idea of celebrations.. also, sorry for not sending a VM because I can't make one.. nor even a siggy or anything.. so, I'll have to stay out of that contest!! 😕

hey...alright so there are quite a few members here 😆 I am sure u can find people to nominate
and if u can't then u can leave it blank 😳
this is all just for fun, hopefully nobody takes Gauri of ML too seriously 😆

and the other contest 😆 it's okay, we want the other makers to send stuff 😡😆

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

hey...alright so there are quite a few members here 😆 I am sure u can find people to nominate
and if u can't then u can leave it blank 😳
this is all just for fun, hopefully nobody takes Gauri of ML too seriously 😆

and the other contest 😆 it's okay, we want the other makers to send stuff 😡😆

Thanks for replying Pooja!! will try & see if others fit in..😊 otherwise would leave it blank😉

Other contest!!😆 Others makers!!😆 buck up before Pooja gets 😡😆😆
updated mine on page 2 😃

good takes every 1 . n rest update soon.

@nisha love ur take ..age of wisdom point is so true ..n fate thing wid kismat track ..absltly bang on👍🏼 ..n i thin
k ur prediction is right .😉

@roshni ur confusion is scary lol ..but no i think this time arjun knows that she is talking abt him not dhondu . n i m hope it will remain same.😊

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
lounge ko kya hua...... sirf 3 pages???? kaha hai sab????