Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.
1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum" 
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.
Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,
Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

For more details on mission bring KMH n KK2 to t
the top in i-f rankings, have a look at this..Action To Increase Chaska Meter n TRP ..

link to previous thread: 
Mohabbat Lounge [11/3 - Epi. 98]Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
Res
Yayy Me 1st but M going 2 be da last 1 to edit post..πŸ˜†
aah they backed up to the light n dark convo.. i noted yesterday that arjun was uncomfortable with the questions obviously because he had first met arohi while he was on a kidnap mission.. but arohi's eyes were already glossed out because her first time meet with him was with the eyelock n then was underlined by the flute recital. the knife to her neck was later.. her memory starts with something beautiful n she smoothly moved on from one beautiful memory to another. thereby emphasizing her stance in their situation: she was once more in love with arjun, and reminscing about the start of their story with him for the first time was magical for her.. arjun was focusing more on keeping the darker secrets under the cover. but then he couldn't but get lost in her eyes, and maybe he was also pleasantly astonished that she hadn't grown bitter about their first meet but looked back at it as a sweet memory..😍

earth calling aksh.. earth calling aksh..πŸ˜†

err. rite.. 😳so kahan the hum!! πŸ˜†
rite i wish, arohi n arjun had gotten to talk longer n discussed the infamous punditji n his predictions.. the midnite meet. the masq ball, the kismat ke khel.. par mein na kehti thi ki CVs have a sadistic streak.. they build up to that moment, hype it up for us.. n then tain tain phus!!😑
khair..πŸ₯± jay's parents r too good.. kya idea diya!! πŸ‘arjun n arohi shud give other ppl advice on how to have a successful marriage.. poora chandigarh toh chodo.. i just want the ullus n singus to sit n listen to this pravachan.. plz CVs..meri yeh wish poori kar do.. bua ko use karo.. n make bua get KSA to listen to this to support her theory that these two are bak in love..!!  n i hope uss gurudware me bhi ek radio ho jahan pe DJ ne hibernation le liya hai!!πŸ˜†

Dhondz ke pics bekaar hai!! yay!! πŸ₯³sorry dhondz, as much as i like ur character.. n sympathize with on the archi situation.. when arjun is in the running.. no one else gets to win..πŸ˜†
Arjun..naughty naughty.. apne saara time tumne arohi ke pics kheenche!! 😳how shweet!! n CVs.. we r not that technology illiterate.. we know when someones passes of a picture slideshow as a video..πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜‘😲
n yippee... bua n arohi convo.. loved it.. now we know where arohi gets her muh-phat attitude from.. bua ne toh seedhe seedhe confront hi kar liya ki tu arjun se pyar karti hai.. even better she has almost convinced arohi that arjun is very much in love with her..aur arjun.. like a gud damaad n hubby he even provided with proof...πŸ€— β­οΈloved Kritz n bua's acting here.. β­οΈ
Arohi on her part, provided all her logical reasoning behind her confusion..πŸ‘ but alas.. she forgets what DJ had once told her.. "yeh jo dil hai na, iske apne hi rules hote hain"..😎 toh aru...tu kitna bhi logic lagale.. aakhir mein tu wahi karegi jo tera dil kehta hai.. n then bua took the cake!! πŸ€—
"Arohi tujhe bas Arjun ki aadat hai, bas! chahe woh nafrat ke liye ho ya pyar ke liye ho! tumhare life mein sirf Arjun hai!"⭐️⭐️⭐️
"hello ji, humara divorce hone wala hai, aapko lagta hai ki main kisi aur se pyar karti hun, mujhe pata hai ki aapki kisi aur se engagement ho rahi hai, but by the way 'Do you love me?'" πŸ€£ yes arohi.. we understand ur predicament.. n we appreciate the efforts that followed πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

aww Arjun, turned down the volume so his wifey cud sleep in peace.. then he decided. ki aaj kamre chaand toh nahi dikh raha.. koi gal nahi tv pe dekh lenge..πŸ‘β­οΈ
Arohi.. tum ab apna muh uss taraf rakh ke sojaogi.. toh tumhare pati ko tumhe TV par hi dekhna hoga na!!😳 how can you MU him for that sweets!!!ek baar ghumke toh dekh ki yeh ullu da pattha..sorry.. ullu da damaad kya kar raha hai!!πŸ˜† n lo.. usne toh good night bhi kaha.. woh bhi smile karke.. ab toh tumhi monsterni ban rahi ho.. πŸ˜†

and finally the brkfst scene..
bechara romit, seriously question puchraha tha.. but yahan pe bhi log usse galat hi samajh rahe hain.. romit, tera toh topic bhi galat hai..aur timing bhi..πŸ˜†
yay!! hello roll #31..πŸ€— aapke chote chote hints hume bohot acche lage.. par aapke yeh chote hints jo aapke mummy papa ke liye the.. woh unhe samajh nahi aaye.. toh aap zara unko bade hints me samjhayenge plz!!
haila!!😲 raj, teri mom ne toh chota bada hint kya, full on pura confession hi keh diya.. except for the 3 magic words..😳 par tera daddy toh bohot zyada khotta nikla.. isne kuch samajhna hi nahi!! but sahi baat hai na.. arohi ko bua ne samjhaya tha.. par arjun k side me koi bola hi nahi..yeh toh abhi bhi yahi samajh raha hai ki arohi dhondz se pyar karti hai.. toh arjun ne lagta hai arohi ke casefile pe dhondz ka mohur laga ke band kar diya hai.. Jay, Jay ke mummy papa, shefali, billu, makki, daddi, raj - sab chale aao..aur case file ko vapas khulwao!! ab toh shaayad bua bhi iss list me shaamil hone ke liye maan jaaye..πŸ˜‰

🀣
Male Nirupa Roy types!! wah wah!! dialogue writer.. aap toh khud apne records todte rehte ho!! β­οΈ
"Mein bhi ek gunda hun".. yeh tumhe abb yaad aaya??πŸ˜†
"tumhari jaan ki zimmedari meri nahi hogi"..yaya arjun.πŸ₯±. hum jaante hain.. yeh sirf kehne ki baatein hain.. jab arohi ki jaan par ban aayegi.. tum wapas goliyan khate phir rahe honge!! we wont take u seriously here.. πŸ˜†
Arjun.. "kuch toh bolo, kabhi toh bolo, iss se zyada mein aur kya..?" exactly arjun..iss se zyada arohi kya, koi bhi kuch nahi bol sakta.. do something u crazy moronic hopeless fool 😑...this is sad.. ki tum itna hi sochte ho ki tumhare zindagi mein kuch accha nahi ho sakta..😲 itni badi acchi cheez hui hain..aur tumhare saamne khadi cheek cheek ke keh rahi hai ki bolo arjun bolo.. par nahi.. like they say, when ur heart is in trouble, you don't see the biggest truths of ur life staring at u n seeking ur attention!! toh we will wait for tomorrow.. when i think jay's parents make u pay attention to ur bitter/better/quite impatient half πŸ˜‰

good episode on the whole πŸ‘.. can't wait for tomorrow!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Res😊

Ditto Aksh!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

guys!! very tired after a long journey from back home.. & shopping for my bro 😈 .. so, doing what me & Aksh decided.. bcoz we r virtual twins & our thoughts resemble like a mirror!! assume my take same as hers!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
really very upset by the episodeπŸ˜”
Hello Guys I will be watching today and hence reserving in the loungeπŸ˜‰

Edited:

On today's episode, it was a sweet one but as it was kind of just a little move forward from Friday's scene added with some flavour of ''drama'' rather than adding in any new theme, I will give a decent 7 out of 10 for the episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ

The best scene for me remains the conversation of Jay's parents to Arjun and ArohiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

''Thank you, Ekta Ma'am and the whole team to bring this in a youth show, nowadays it is true and it is shown even in the relationship of Arjun and Arohi, out of impulsiveness, in a moment of ''shattered'' feeling and in a moment of ''anger'', the solution to a relationship was seemed to ''break'' it thinking where Arohi, the one who never hurt anyone,thinking, ''why it happened to her''

A moment on realisation on Arohi more than Arjun here that she acted the same way too, she came here to ''revenge'' the insult of Arjun that gave to her family rather than like Biji said to her that no matter how the wedding was,all the rituals were rightly said and now the Singhania is her in laws. Even if she cared for Biji, she was those days with wrath and all that she thought were ''hurting Arjun and the family except Biji''

And like I realised last year from my own experience, the age of wisdom is always right as like they said, they have seen more life than we,the youngsters. Well it is also true that it is not like when it is said it will automatically be understood. It takes the amount of time where the person learns something in that journey but reached the learned conclusion. I do not blame Arohi on anything she did, it was a journey for her as well, that at times,being impulsive and note of anger can be costly.

I am happy to see the ''age of wisdom'' from what Biji said to her is exactly on that path Arohi is unknowingly at the moment because it is now the right time to understand it has been all way love or what Bua said today to Arohi, ''Understand that you are used only with Arjun'' No matter what behaviour Arjun has on her, it is only Arjun that she is fully used to and Bua, this time was another character to represent the age of wisdom making her sensibly understood that she is happy with Arjun and think well before she acted in any other way that can not be mended later⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I therefore appreciated the ''sense of torn feeling'' in Arohi, when she started at this home, she was full of ''breaking this relationship'' and now when this is happening, she is like ''on the verge of how to save this relationship'' When anger is gone, it is then the ''good vibes'' take over you and this is exactly what has happened to Arohi. She has finally knelt down in love to the extent that she will go to any extreme for her to ''protect her love.'' At times she acts again as the ''confused lady'' and I don't mind on it too because Arohi has been unlike Arjun who struggled and then won at last. She is confused because she is in love and felt confused of what to understand.

I also love the way that today once more I saw the Arjun that married to Arohi! He did not want to divorce her out of love and today's bed room scene and on the dining room scene showed it once more like Bua said, Arjun really love her. When Arjun was the one who kept holding the relationship and now because of a turning point let the way go like Arohi wanted and perhaps it should have happened that way only for Arohi to understand that she never meant her words really about let this relationship go⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Arohi is on a standstill at the moment because things at the moment be felt the way she always wanted and now understood she was wrong.

I love when Arjun and Arohi actually said what I wrote on the kismat track note😊
that ''fate''  has binded them together and on that note itself, we knew like the ''age of gold'' represented by Jay's parents, nothing can go wrong even if at the moment Arohi is disturbed, in this truest feeling they both have to each other. They are pre destined soul mates to meet and cherish life all the way long⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

And finally,(to you,Akshaya), I laughed really on Arohi care to Arjun when she said why he sacrifice so much for his family who least think good about him,made me remember again your words you mailed on a personal note of me ''brilliant tyags''🀣 See the brilliant tyags of Arjun, Arohi has problems to it🀣🀣

And I can't moving my thought away from the article and Sethi that Arjun has to meet in a hotel room itself 🀣🀣🀣 I feel seriously we are getting Arohi's version to respond Arjun's action of the honeymoon πŸ˜‰

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
res!!

😊

2dez epi was awesome!!
dnt knw wre 2 start frm, wat 2 write.....i m rly touched with karanikaz acting 2de... πŸ˜•

thankz bua for making arohi realize arohi that arjun still luvs her... πŸ‘

raj...my cutie pie...luvd the way u said c'mon mom!!!  πŸ˜‰
haha!!! romit i doubt ny1 cn solve ur problem!!

arjun n arohi!!  😭
such a emotional epi!! cud feel each n evry emotion!!!
karan n kritz..ur too gud!! no words can describe my feelings for u guyz!!

i guess the kids arjun n arohi r growing up!! they both seemed mature in 2dez epi!!  πŸ˜†

rps 🀒🀒 if nything happenz 2 our arjun n arohi...v r nt gonna leave u...

good strt of the week!!! 😊

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the epi!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️............................⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for karan n kritz!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️  for raj...

cnt wait 4 2mrw!!!

Edited by channi_star - 13 years ago
Continued from where they had stopped on friday πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Arjun  says roshini while arohi says andhera ,  contrast is their thing πŸ‘πŸΌ.  Arjun ko 'arohi  ka  chera dekh kar chaand ki kami mehsoos nahi huyi'  to amavas ke raat mein bhi he could see the  light.  and  how can arohi not go into trance after listening to it πŸ˜‰ ,(I had left this point out on my friday's take, lekin aaj likh payi thx to the continuity πŸ˜›)   bua aayi aur gayi  lekin  arjuhi  wanted to get to the bottom of this talk πŸ˜†πŸ˜³,  kismat  ek dusre se milati rahi πŸ‘πŸΌ and then we got married,  badon ko laga ki ladka sharmaa gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜³  lekin mujhe laga  ki  aage  yeh bhi kahenge .. 
that she will continue and say 'mujhse kaha gaya tha ki ek  raat mein uss insaan se milungi  midnight moment jo meri destiny moment ban jayegi aur mein apni life partner se mili'  and arjun kehta  'jab  mujhe pata chala ki uss din jis ladki ne meri doston ki madad ki aur jisne mujhe roka aur kaha ki mai uski  life partner , woh arohi thi ,  tab mujhe yakeen hua ki kismat hume ek dusre se isiliye mila rahi thi taki hum sari zindagi sath rahe '  😳  lekin aisa kuch hua nahi aur meri khwaish reh gayi ,  CVs 😈  humari maange puri karo , aisa ek baar dono se bulvado 😳. 

now jay's parents  once got a grip on someone wont  leave them  eh? πŸ˜†  they  want  to see more of arjuhi  romance , just like us,   so  they  are forcing them to talk about relationship and love on air πŸ‘ good idea,  right now they need this kind of pressure jitna jyada  pressure badega utna  accha hai inke blast off ke liye.   now  bua has a problem  'dhondu ne bekar  pictures kheenchi hai' 🀣  uske  hath mein  camera dete waqt test  lena tha na  ki kaise kheenchta hai πŸ˜†  aro ne bol diya aur apne rakh liya,  ullu's  ki  quality  kaha jayegi πŸ˜†.   Arjun trying  to escape  from  jay's parents gets stuck with bua,  aur 'aabbbb ' karne laga camera puchne par and khiskos from there,  that is the hint that he took aro's pics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.  but arohi  is arohi  she  has good practice in chori now , it is baye hath ka khel to get that camera. πŸ˜† and her logic is right if the thing is in the same house how can it be called chori πŸ˜†. 

again scene continued from there πŸ‘πŸΌ and bua is more straightforward than we thot.  she directly tells arohi that  she  has noticed love between them and  is sure about arjun.  Arohi was momentarily happy here but then again  lkl  yaad aa gayi.  but  they got their proof  on tv,  sirf aro ki pics click huye hai 😳 (arjun chupe rustum nikla na ⭐️) and bua has new basis to prove her point and tells arohi to understand that arjun has become her world now and asks her to seriously think of it.  Bua was good here nice acting by her and aro's self talk was really good,  kritika good acting here. πŸ‘πŸΌ.  

Arjun walks in looks at her and wants to watch tv.  and arohi wonders how come he did not look at her if he is in love,  paagal how will you know if he is luking at u or not if you pretend to sleep?  πŸ˜†.   Loved it when he switches on the tv and wants to reduce the volume so she wont wake up and then turns it off then makes sure she is still asleep and watches her pictures 😳 at  the same time when she is thinking if he really loved me he would be looking at me ,  this  scene  was the highlight  and  another  beautiful incident in their love story , super loved it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.   he is satisfied with his work πŸ˜† and smiles and then whispers 'goodnight darling'  , now did she really not hear it?  her response was confusing here .  and curtain to naam ke vaaste lagane lage shayad aaj kal πŸ‘,  so  that day is not far  when there wont be any need for the curtain.   and this time I think even if he by accident  puts  his arm around her ,  she wont mistake him to be Raj  because love has  entered and she cant go wrong with love. 😳. 

again scene continued πŸ‘πŸΌ this time both are looking sad,  I know why arohi is sad but why is arjun sad , usko to  biwi ki pics ki dose mil gayi thi na kal to phir dukhi kyun tha? Raj doing hw before going to school πŸ˜† and pencil box used as phone πŸ‘ kids  props are cute  and  his problem is still wahi ka wahi roll no. 11 se aage nahi gaya , but his mom encourages him to move on πŸ˜† and dad ko bhi hint mil gaya ki kuch gadbad kiya hai usne isiliye wifey is all angry and cranky πŸ˜†.   but he doesnt get the message na so requests her to share her problem πŸ˜† and  off late arohi's heart is ruling her mind and blurts out all that is bothering her ,  raj and romit cant stand this tension and escape from there,  arjun is surprised to know that he is affecting her so badly but cant understand why all of a sudden she has this new intrest in him,  both half confess that they care for each other but again aro had to hold his neck to get the truth out of him , but butler ne aake tok diya πŸ˜•.   couldnot understand karan's expressions here πŸ˜”,  either  he was told to look like that or he was merely not into the scene , kritika was too fast or didnot have the right angle to reach his neck so fast,  either way this particular part had less impact on me. 

Rudra arjun was good again,  now karan is back to giving his amazing expressions,  so we are going to see him go to a hotel to collect some package,  he will go with a diff name only or in disguise either way micky  ko chance mila attack karne ko 😑.   arohi  has  acquired the qualities of singu's and is getting good at evesdropping ,  and is ready to blackmail arjun in order to go with him πŸ˜†,  loved the way arjun proudly confirms ' main bhi ek gunda hoon' πŸ˜†  lekin  arohi ke samne  gundagiri nahi chali,  and he is forced to take her .   now  tmrw  we will get to see arohi protecting him and also  sagai  segement as well.  100th episode mein kuch to spl. hona hai na. 

Decent  episode today.   but  would  like to tell the team  that  editing and execution can be much better than this.  Sometimes expressions are flawless and sometimes not.   bg score today was good and apt for all scenes,  dialouges are great always  lekin yeh baar baar 'marna'  word is not so good to hear,  off late  its been used too many times.  CVs are doing great job in bringing out their love in a different way πŸ‘πŸΌ, that is what is the essence of KMH , and I am proud that I am watching this show ⭐️.   genuinely  love it ❀️. 

-------
accha koi mujhe batao iss goldie  color  🀒 se chutkara paane ke liye aur kitne posts baki hai ?   
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Hello ppl...
Lovely episode....
M loving d way arohi is fighting for arjun...
Episode started with the arohi n arjun acting but woh mujhe ek perfect couple ki bilkul acting nai lagi bilkul sachia lagi.. It was jus perfect.. Perfect couple ..made for each other.. arjun n arohi toh bas ek dusre mein kho se gaye the... Mast scene tha..

Radio pe jane ki baat sunkar toh raj ke dimag mein mast idea aaya..he is too smart.. Sab se zyada smart hai incheezon mein
πŸ˜‰
mom mujhe lagta hai aap dono ko practice karni chahiye...

M sooo loving dis track..its like very nice to see arohi fighting for arjun n also being jealous... πŸ˜‰

Arohi ko problem hai ki arjun tv ko kyun dekh raha hai , i mean tv ko itni importance kyun de raha hai..mujhe kyu nai..
ye baat finally arohi ne keh hi di but fir se wrong timing fir se arjun ko bula lia rudr ne... Gosh in logon akele kyu nai rehne dete thori der...

Overall nice episode..
Rest will edit later...

Love kmh/karanika
Shibz just post on topic that there is a note on page 2 : )

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note πŸ˜†
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed 😭 none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration 😑 i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes.

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise πŸ˜‰ so keep waiting 😳

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions πŸ˜ƒ

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:

So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan of ML πŸ˜›
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations πŸ˜†
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know 😳

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite πŸ˜†

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!!  I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them  
PM me with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML πŸ˜ƒ

Maximum siggies/Avi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi πŸ₯³

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago