Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

loved alok-bm-rano hug in the end.this hug was much awaited scene for me.

yes...i thought BM will go and Alok-Rano will look at each other...but the last hug part was superb!!!!👏
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a beautiful scene... This is why I love SGP to the core... I loved the fact that Badima didn't share the secret with Disha and Rajni as she wanted herself to give that as a surprise and personal ....  Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

It was a beautiful scene... This is why I love SGP to the core... I loved the fact that Badima didn't share the secret with Disha and Rajni as she wanted herself to give that as a surprise and personal .... 

febs...i just remembered u when that scene started....how we were speaking abt Alok...
they both were surprised themselves..when BM just mentioned it....this is wy i love SGP too...😃
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

febs...i just remembered u when that scene started....how we were speaking abt Alok...
they both were surprised themselves..when BM just mentioned it....this is wy i love SGP too...😃

Same here shwets... 😊That was just simple, but excellent scene with three brilliant and experienced actors... We could feel that standard in the scene...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Same here shwets... 😊That was just simple, but excellent scene with three brilliant and experienced actors... We could feel that standard in the scene...

totally...would like to see more of these scenes...😃
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today after a LONG time, I felt I saw the original Badi maa. Its nice to have her back in full form.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar Me too loved that Scene......Frankly speaking i always ought to think that Alok-Rano scenes were just Filler but Today I really Liked Rano😆 and Alok.....Ya Seriously and with BM in it ,It was absolutely superbbbb.....And wid Background scene I was just😭 literally.........SGP was bak to its old favor Today and I hope they dont mess up this whole week.......
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
me too
i just loved ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt👍🏼
i loved whole epi..
Feefi thumbnail
totally agree!  that scene was indeed really really good.  we haven't seen these emotional scenes in a while now, really enjoyed it.   I LOVED how rano and alok took Badi ma's ashirwad and then she hugged them.  so cute 😃

Rano, after all, is not all about crying all the time but rather caring too especially towards badi ma 😳