Beautiful Scene...:-) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
ya shweta todays epi once again highlighted the relation between BM and Alok....and how much Alok has sacrificed his happiness for the family.....it was totally an emotional scene...
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
soo true... that scene waz lovely.. my eyes got moistured
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhu_d

Sweta nice post
nice liked each and every bit of the threesome convo.....the emotion would have been much more if they would have shown in one go..

thanks..😃
thats the only prob...but may be becos they wanted to finish the scene with the three they did this...but nevertheless it was a beautiful scene...😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_much

ya shweta todays epi once again highlighted the relation between BM and Alok....and how much Alok has sacrificed his happiness for the family.....it was totally an emotional scene...

i have always loved the Alok-BM relationship....We have seen lots of times Alok speaking abt what BM has done....but this time we saw BM talking abt Alok....such a lovely scene....very emotional...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

the scene was indeed very beautiful, great to see the strong bonding between the family members.. There convos was very touching 😃! nice to see a change in SGP environment.. esp since past few days.. 

yes keenu...scenes like this gives us the SGP essence...so nice to see this scene...😊
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah it was really good esp wen Rano bluntly accepted dey used to make bahanas every time..very emotional scene..expecting one from tom'row epi
munni_sgp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i loved how deepak told suhana what happened...😊

ya always loved suhaana-deepak bonding.going by deepak's nature for a sec i thought he won't say anything (but sometimes it doesn't depend on our nature but the person who asked us and the chemistry we have with them-suhaana-deepak wonderful bhabhi devar relationship).let's wat suhaana does if she finds out the girl to be her sis.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

yeah it was really good esp wen Rano bluntly accepted dey used to make bahanas every time..very emotional scene..expecting one from tom'row epi

yeah...that was soo innocent of Rano...when she asked BM if she knew all the time...and when Alok and Rano gave different reasons....😃

i think i will go on and on abt this scene...😳
munni_sgp thumbnail
loved alok-bm-rano hug in the end.this hug was much awaited scene for me.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiley_moon80

ya always loved suhaana-deepak bonding.going by deepak's nature for a sec i thought he won't say anything (but sometimes it doesn't depend on our nature but the person who asked us and the chemistry we have with them-suhaana-deepak wonderful bhabhi devar relationship).let's wat suhaana does if she finds out the girl to be her sis.

i think suhana will start training deepak against sanju...and it will be interesting too see when she finds out too...😃