Beautiful Scene...:-) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i was surprised to see such a scene first of all....πŸ˜ƒ and loved all the dialogues and performances...πŸ˜ƒit was a perfect scene...
sheemu..so does this have something more??? i mean this anniversary thing...😊

Well they're supposed to go out for the day and then when they come back the youngsters will tease them and have fun as usual. Thats all, not a major thing.

Originally posted by abhi786

Mee to want to know Is this scene there in OBS ?? if there Is suhana celebrate it.. or not.. Please anyone post spoiler ..

No this was not there on OBS.

Badimaa- Rano and Alok .. scene is best in today episode.. Good dialogues and nice acting...

Bathroom continuting scene also good. Good to see deepak telling about sanjana and suhana advicing her devar..
yeah i agree with u shweta..πŸ˜ƒ.........2days episode was.😭..emotional....
..............and funny πŸ˜†also..............................

BM................knows...................hw ALOK AND RANO had given the sacrife....................and ............they too kow the pain of BM.......THE SCENCE WAS HEART BREAKING.😭...................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aur apana ishaan bholu ka bholu πŸ˜•rahega aur suhana.πŸ˜ƒ.
..bechare ishaan πŸ˜•se kuch bhi karwayegi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...................
...................and inder, ielash, rajani and disha are nt sparing sigle time to pull
................sushaans legs..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................and one member is also increased
..............in dat gang is.....😳......... DEEPAK...πŸ˜‰.MAMAJI SONE KE LIYE
...........CHATAYI DENGE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by 1tarun - 13 years ago
Thanks seemu.. Oh this was not there ?? Would love if they celebrate it will Sushaan brings a cake and make a surpise to Alok-Rano
Originally posted by netri

I remember Swetha , V had this discussion that Alok and Rano didn't went for Movie cauzzz BM will  feel bad... Nice to see her know what secrifices they all have made...

yes netri...and we have been having discussions recently about how alok has never been given importance as how much he has done for the family....this scene is a treat for those who were looking forward for this kind of....would like to see more of this kind too....

and as u said...nice to know that BM knows the sacrifices these two have made...
the scene was indeed very beautiful, great to see the strong bonding between the family members.. There convos was very touching πŸ˜ƒ! nice to see a change in SGP environment.. esp since past few days.. 

@abhi....yes the scene was very good...with wonderful dialogues and performances...i liked the sudden change in mood that BM brought in from being funny to the serious one...the reality as to what alok and rano has done for her...

@sheemu..thanks yar...looking forward to it..

@renu...yes...and inder & co checking the furnitures were funny too..

@tejas...yes yar...it was very very emotional....and a very important scene too...
Originally posted by abhi786

Thanks seemu.. Oh this was not there ?? Would love if they celebrate it will Sushaan brings a cake and make a surpise to Alok-Rano

Oh sorry I thought you were asking about the terrace scene with the clan teasing Sushaan wasn't there in OBS. Alok and Rano scene was there but not the extent to which they've shown in SGP. SGP always goes in more depth in such scenes.
Sweta nice post
nice liked each and every bit of the threesome convo.....the emotion would have been much more if they would have shown in one go..