Sasural Genda Phool

Beautiful Scene...:-)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved todays scene between Alok-Badi Maa and Rano...πŸ˜ƒ
It was very emotional seeing them speaking high about each other....

BM giving them gifts for their wedding anniversary which is tomr and telling them to take their time out as for nearly 27 years they have never gone out and enjoyed just becos she should not feel sad....It was great seeing the bonding among the three....this scene is a highlight for me in the last few months....and a scene which i have been waiting for long and want to see more..

I cannot express the scene as i am good in it....but i simply loved it....
Want to know what u guys think...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Shweta that really was a very beautiful scene. I loved it. Very nicely done. Thankgoodness they're showing something they are supposed to.
111192 thumbnail
Ya the scene was really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ...............aur humari jhansi ki rani suhana.............ishaan ki baand bajwakar hi dum legiπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes Shweta that really was a very beautiful scene. I loved it. Very nicely done. Thankgoodness they're showing something they are supposed to.

i was surprised to see such a scene first of all....πŸ˜ƒ and loved all the dialogues and performances...πŸ˜ƒit was a perfect scene...
sheemu..so does this have something more??? i mean this anniversary thing...😊
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was truly beautiful.. very touching I must say and wonderful acting..
This is what a family is all about...and for a change Rano did not break into tears😊

But again I would have liked to see that scene at one go.. kind of feel that the impact is reduced once they break it up and interleave other scenes..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

Ya the scene was really goodπŸ‘πŸΌ...............aur humari jhansi ki rani suhana.............ishaan ki baand bajwakar hi dum legiπŸ˜†

i loved how deepak told suhana what happened...😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

it was truly beautiful.. very touching I must say and wonderful acting..

This is what a family is all about...and for a change Rano did not break into tears😊

But again I would have liked to see that scene at one go.. kind of feel that the impact is reduced once they break it up and interleave other scenes..

sushma...yeah..it was very touching...and we have never had such a scene before between these three...and yes..we could also see what rano too has done for the family and badi maa...😊

and yes...after breadk i thought that scene would continue...but becos of that i could not enjoy the masti scene....i would have enjoyed even if the entire episode was that scene....it was very well taken...

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I remember Swetha , V had this discussion that Alok and Rano didn't went for Movie cauzzz BM will  feel bad... Nice to see her know what secrifices they all have made...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mee to want to know Is this scene there in OBS ?? if there Is suhana celebrate it.. or not.. Please anyone post spoiler ..

111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i loved how deepak told suhana what happened...😊

when i saw deepak telling suhana about the lipstick mark i said to myself thanks good the foursome are not here ............but our bondu ishaan did not clean it properly and got caught as alwaysπŸ˜†