Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: subhas123

Agreed this could be a strategy but Kala only asked the BGs to deliver the Photos and she did not ask them bring dutta with them.

Nakku obviously didn't know that they didn't want to bring Dutta with them...she THOUGHT they did, which is why she kept them from trying to go to the basti by scaring them and then going herself with them because she thought that would keep them away from him...plus, the BGs readily accepted to take her back, so she must have thought in the moment that it was the best possible bargain. 

And who knows, maybe the BGs would have followed them all the way back to the basti in cockiness at having found a fish to capture so easily. Then, even if the BGs wouldn't have attacked them (all) at reaching the basti, I don't think Nakku would find it nice to descend with danger upon everyone there, including Dutta, who needs the flower first and foremost in her opinion.

Also, this is a perfect plot device to make Dutta RUN to PN in full-blown anger and out of the 'settlement' that he has eased into...like others have said, maybe they wanted to isolate Nakku away from him for this bit too, so she's on her way to PN...any which way, I don't think this is illogical...quite understandable and acceptable actually.
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
I hope we get a new promo this weekend showing some hint of the battle to come *fingers crossed* I'm asking for too much, right?😆

I'm feeling oddly nervous about this......funny, haan? I wonder how it will all go down.....a lot of expectations riding on it.....atleast I do have a lot...lol.....I want it to live up to all the epic awesomeness I've imagined in my head.....and still surprise me in a good way like LTL usually manages to....lol
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

true..dutta on a horse..😍 i had never thought of it... he looked hot or what??😍
seema ko chodo.. nakku will handle her...
i am waiting to see what will kala's plan be..will nakku be kept with other family members or with seema ?..will seema act goody goody with nakku?
i am sure LTL will handle this in a different way..

I've been dreading Seema aunty from the moment of her arrival yaar.... 

Kala will be shocked to see Naku...but the big question is will she keep Naku and Seema in the same room?
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I hope we get a new promo this weekend showing some hint of the battle to come *fingers crossed* I'm asking for too much, right?😆

I'm feeling oddly nervous about this......funny, haan? I wonder how it will all go down.....a lot of expectations riding on it.....atleast I do have a lot...lol.....I want it to live up to all the epic awesomeness I've imagined in my head.....and still surprise me in a good way like LTL usually manages to....lol

Anu, I agree I am nervous also, since I really want Kala to have her massive fall now, she really needs to be grounded and crushed. Its too hard to predict how they will take it though, I dont want her escaping any more.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Me too! Like Komal said on the previous page, the sheer BUILD-UP they've created to this thing over three months has created so many expectations that the whole team will have to max it out on their delivery...there's no other way...trying to lower my own expectations but still...nervousness toh hai!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Me too! Like Komal said on the previous page, the sheer BUILD-UP they've created to this thing over three months has created so many expectations that the whole team will have to max it out on their delivery...there's no other way...trying to lower my own expectations but still...nervousness toh hai!

The good part is all the foreboding they have been showing seems to lead in the direction of Kala's downfall, like good winning over evil, she being alone etc, so I have positive vibes about this going in Dutta's favor. The only pinch I feel is I hope it does not end in any kind of tragedy for Tasha, because then that would be mean the end of LTL for me.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: make-believe

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

i too agree   nakku  negotiated the best possible outcome , she coulnt have led thebg's to duatta in his vulnerable state,,,and then she had ranga with the flower and played her strategy ,,, raj
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Anu, I agree I am nervous also, since I really want Kala to have her massive fall now, she really needs to be grounded and crushed. Its too hard to predict how they will take it though, I dont want her escaping any more.

That's the thing....that uncertainty of Kala's fate...they haven't dropped any hints of what comes AFTER the battle....right now Dutta is going to race back so all signs point to a BIG confrontation at PN....but I can't figure out what happens after that....and how long this phase will last...the whole week? Longer? I'd just like to get a timeline cuz I'm feeling oddly nervous about it.....dil baitha sa bhi jaa raha hai.....dunno why😕😆
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Yea Fatty, its going to be a war of words, cause I dont see Dutta harming Kala physically, I think its just going to be her crumpling herself, cause nobody is with her, and I do still feel AS is going to do the honors of finishing her.

This will be a war more on a mental level rather than physical.. i think this is where all these days of DN together in jungle holds so much of significance..to wage this war against kala, dutta needs all the mental strength..and he is very sensitive emotionally .. if he had got back his eyes when he was with seema and had come to PN.. he would not have handled it.. as nakku had said that she wanted to support him so that his hands will not shake when fighting with enemy, the days he has spent with her has given him that strength..
droopy_asleep thumbnail

That's the thing....that uncertainty of Kala's fate...they haven't dropped any hints of what comes AFTER the battle....right now Dutta is going to race back so all signs point to a BIG confrontation at PN....but I can't figure out what happens after that....and how long this phase will last...the whole week? Longer? I'd just like to get a timeline cuz I'm feeling oddly nervous about it.....dil baitha sa bhi jaa raha hai.....dunno why😕😆

Exactly my thoughts, no planning for any future tracks here, which is why there is no much uncertainty, even promos I feel are not going to reveal much, cause the battle itself maybe drawn out.
😕