Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
😲 OMG, Mahadev 🀣🀣🀣

How did MV and MR control their laughter having that dude flailing in front of them like a fish out of water? 🀣🀣🀣

Man, it was like he had ants in his pants!! 🀣🀣🀣

I just cannot think coherently after watching that, this is one episode of LTL I shall always remember! πŸ˜† x

Edit add:

Funny how Naku comes out of the tent and the first thing we see is a bull just sitting there peacefully in the middle of the basti 🀣 Haila, is this their BG? 🀣🀣

And they changed Gaekwad again?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† No more maggy hair dude! 🀣

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
O boy...I MISSED the Drunk Dutta so much 😍....finally finally we saw him today πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....but one thing I am still confused about πŸ˜³ ...was that really daaru or daaru mixed in with some other stuff πŸ˜• ....someone enlighten me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And after seeing Mahadev's dance all I can say is " Har Har Mahadev....aapke DANCE ki Jai ho "  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .....I have not laughed this much since Dutta's fan jump πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ With Chaskar gone πŸ˜”  we are STILL getting our daily laughter doze πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......now that's what you call DANCING....he was enjoying every moment of it....have to admit he is one heck of a fusion dancer πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ......really liked the song selection too πŸ˜†  and I noticed this one villager was holding his kurta sleeves and dancing πŸ˜† πŸ€£

....and Dutta's SMILE, his NODS on the song...simply πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ....the last time we saw him enjoy like THIS [ well maybe  little less πŸ˜† ] was with Baaji in his Bachelor party πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

...and our Nakusha rani...all those trips and tumbles she faced in the jungle in the middle of night......no wonder Mahi looked upset in the SBS....maybe she wasn't too happy doing all this....hope she is okay though πŸ˜† 

** EDIT : So I just watched the actual dance on YT and what they ACCOMPLISHED  in LTL today πŸ‘β­οΈ β­οΈ  β­οΈ.......is no match to the actual song πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ....Mahadev TOTALLY Nailed it πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Now the question remains how do I add the JHAKAAS Avi that Fatty made to my signature box.....that is..If I am able to do that with my status πŸ˜³ πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

OMG Fatty made an avi on this ICONIC dance of Mahadev!

🀣

Oh and check out the dust he's udaaoing....totally proves my theory, Crystal :P haha

The bit when he's jhaptoing on Dutta to make him dance.....Dutta has such a W*F expression on his face🀣🀣🀣

LMAOOO! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ AWESOMEEEE!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Just LOOK how hyper he is man!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Kya dance moves hain Mahadev jee ke! πŸ‘πŸ€£

You know what was SOOO hilarious about this dance sequence too? How most of the villagers were so thake marre se. Ek taraf the all these villagers...and then there was Mahadev! πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£

What's this SBS segment? :S But LMAOOO MV and MR were covering their faces from the dust Mahadev was udaaying?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

I hope Fatty won't mind if I use this avi. πŸ˜³
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

O boy...I MISSED the Drunk Dutta so much 😍....finally finally we saw him today πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....but one thing I am still confused about πŸ˜³ ...was that really daaru or daaru mixed in with some other stuff πŸ˜• ....someone enlighten me πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And after seeing Mahadev's dance all I can say is " Har Har Mahadev....aapke DANCE ki Jai ho "  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .....I have not laughed this much since Dutta's fan jump πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ With Chaskar gone πŸ˜”  we are STILL getting our daily laughter doze πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......now that's what you call DANCING....he was enjoying every moment of it....have to admit he is one heck of a fusion dancer πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ......really liked the song selection too πŸ˜†  and I noticed this one villager was holding his kurta sleeves and dancing πŸ˜† πŸ€£

....and Dutta's SMILE, his NODS on the song...simply πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ....the last time we saw him enjoy like THIS [ well maybe  little less πŸ˜† ] was with Baaji in his Bachelor party πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

...and our Nakusha rani...all those trips and tumbles she faced in the jungle in the middle of night......no wonder Mahi looked upset in the SBS....maybe she wasn't too happy doing all this....hope she is okay though πŸ˜† 

@ Bold: Yeah I was thinking the same, poor thing πŸ˜† They might have used a body double in parts, especially the bit where she just like slumps into the ground on top of a bed of leaves ROFL I can't imagine Mahhi agreeing to do that, so maybe they got a body double? ROFL
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

😲 OMG, Mahadev 🀣🀣🀣

How did MV and MR control their laughter having that dude flailing in front of them like a fish out of water? 🀣🀣🀣

Man, it was like he had ants in his pants!! 🀣🀣🀣

I just cannot think coherently after watching that, this is one episode of LTL I shall always remember! πŸ˜† x

Edit add:

Funny how Naku comes out of the tent and the first thing we see is a bull just sitting there peacefully in the middle of the basti 🀣 Haila, is this their BG? 🀣🀣

And they changed Gaekwad again?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜† No more maggy hair dude! 🀣

And after seeing Mahadev's dance all I can say is " Har Har Mahadev....aapke DANCE ki Jai ho "  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .....I have not laughed this much since Dutta's fan jump πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ With Chaskar gone πŸ˜”  we are STILL getting our daily laughter doze πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......now that's what you call DANCING....he was enjoying every moment of it....have to admit he is one heck of a fusion dancer πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ......really liked the song selection too πŸ˜†  and I noticed this one villager was holding his kurta sleeves and dancing πŸ˜† πŸ€£

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL O MANNN you guys are killing me!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Flailing like a fish? Ants in his pants? HAR HAR Mahadev!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

At all the bold bits: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL MANNN this Mahadev dude is SERIOUSLY making my day!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

@ Bold: Yeah I was thinking the same, poor thing πŸ˜† They might have used a body double in parts, especially the bit where she just like slumps into the ground on top of a bed of leaves 🀣 I can't imagine Mahhi agreeing to do that, so maybe they got a body double? 🀣

LOL πŸ˜† 

But even with the BD....I feel bad for the lady who was the BD...after all she is a human too and doing this stuff in the middle of night....and just the thought of how many keere makore there are in the jungle  .....if I had to do that I would have so maroed kalti patli gali se πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Crystal29

🀣

I was so down today and this just totally cheered me up thanks Fatty the speed is Fast too so it looks even funnier HAHHAHA itna Josh se toh Prabhudeva bhi nahi naach sakta πŸ€£

BTW today's epi was so slow and mostly FB's which irked me However loved DN's Nok jhok 
Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute2stay

MAN the way MR plays Dutta!! I just want to swoon forever at Dutta's antics today! πŸ˜ He just brought SOOO many ADORABLE little sides to Dutta. I think this is the first time we've seen DN behave like SUCHHH a married couple. Like in a happy..."normal" way I mean. Reminds me of my parents...or alot of married couples I've seen in real life in a way. 

That "ek ghoont" bit was SO SO adorableeee! The hints of mischievousness in Dutta...and the teasing way in which he said that "ek ghoont" bit to Naku. Like he was indulging her wifely ways. As if inside he was just SO happy to be at this stage with his Naku. That they were having this normal, happy moment together where she got to stop him from drinking and he got to bug/tease her a little bit about it! Ahhhhhhh can these two GET any cuter?? πŸ˜ Especially the way MR did that "sirf ek ghoont" with that mischievous si smile! Ahhhhhh *swooooon* Man, MR just DEFINES Dutta!! @bold: WORDDDD Pallo.....WORDD....I didn't even know it was possible for me to get surprised anymore but today there was just something else to just HOW adorable MR was in this epi....I was in totalllllllllll helpless swoon modeπŸ˜πŸ˜†.....I thought we'd already seen all the sides to Dutta that there were to see but as always this guy just MAKES Dutta.....the way he portrayed that ADORABLE mischievous side of his today....those smiles.....*sigh* I can't be coherent on this subjectπŸ˜†....yes they were both just so happy today that it brought a smile to my face just watching them too :-)

The whole mood of this scene was just so happy, at peace and content for DN. They both looked so relaxed and just happy to be with each other and live in these moments. 

And the tent scene too was adorably sweet. I got the feeling that Dutta has just accepted his blindness too in a way. His attitude to everything has changed...he's just totally relaxed at the moment since all he really needs is Naku beside him. He'd rather just be like this, living these moments with Naku than anything else in the world. He doesn't need eyes, he doesn't need wealth, materialistic comfort etc....all he needs is Naku and this "normal", happy world he has just been accustomed to in this jungle phase. He's kind of getting used to this life. He's always dreamed of this only. Yep this scene did seem to signify that he's accepted his blindness and just is happy anyways....in that moment....it could be the mellowness brought on from the bhaang/daaru too.....but just the way he said it *sigh*.....especially the bit about....."Ab main sirf mann ki aankhon se dekhta hoon aur.....tu mujhe humesha.......har waqt (LOVED the way he took the pauses in b/w there.....wonderful acting by MR).....bahut sundar nazar aati hai".....he said it soooooooooo adorably yaar....there's this bit in b/w where he just tilts his head so adorably while saying it too😍

I think that's what hit Naku too. She doesn't want Dutta getting used to things like this. She doesn't want him to be HAPPY being dependent on her. That's not the Dutta she knows. As much as she loves that he is so peaceful and content, of course. She knows his duties towards his family and fighting for them. It's almost like after killing Chaskar, Dutta got a taste of that 'don-world' again. And he doesn't really want to go back to it. He needs a push almost. And Naku knows that his eyes are the only way to get drive in Dutta back. She knows that inside even he wants his eyes back and wants to fight for his family. But it's just this momentary peace, and happiness. It's almost like a "nasha" since he is in a drunk state too. He wants to live in this "nasha" almost. So Naku now needs to get that flower and get him into action again. :) Yep exactly.....while Dutta was happily musing away about how he's happy to just have her saath and see her from his mann ki aankhein, to Nakku those thoughts somehow felt disturbing....she didn't want him to just live HER sahaare as she said....she wanted him to be able to be independent and not have to lean on her......they showed her thought process quite nicely there.....the impetus to go get the flower.

Agree about the rest of the episode too. I liked Naku's flashbacks when she's in the jungle. This girl has SO much strength man. I am wondering how she will get the flower to Dutta in time. Yeah especially the bit after her mashaal bujhoes and she stares at it helplessly for a bit before getting some FBs of Dutta and Kala I think and then she gathers her strength again and determinedly throws away the mashaal and starts walking ahead again.....I liked that bit.

AreYaar thumbnail

O boy...I MISSED the Drunk Dutta so much 😍....finally finally we saw him today πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....but one thing I am still confused about πŸ˜³ ...was that really daaru or daaru mixed in with some other stuff πŸ˜• ....someone enlighten me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL it was bhaang......or some kind of desi home-made daaru......moonshine typesπŸ˜†.....that is why there calling it "bholenaath ka prasad" and stuffπŸ˜†

....and Dutta's SMILE, his NODS on the song...simply πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ....the last time we saw him enjoy like THIS [ well maybe  little less πŸ˜† ] was with Baaji in his Bachelor party πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL I don't think he looked THIS happy even then.....I've never seen him letting go and enjoying THIS muchπŸ˜†.....the way he was nodding his head along was sooooooooo adorableπŸ˜†.....sach aaj toh MOOD mein tha Dutta ekdum......never seen before typesπŸ˜†

Now the question remains how do I add the JHAKAAS Avi that Fatty made to my signature box.....that is..If I am able to do that with my status πŸ˜³ πŸ˜• πŸ˜† You can deffo change your signature.....no problems with your status regarding that.....lol.....are you confused about how to add a signature to your sigbox?

And Pallo and Param.....I'm not sure if Fatty's avi is free to use but I doubt she'd mind if you guys used itπŸ˜†.....spread the laughterπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute2stay

What's this SBS segment? :S But LMAOOO MV and MR were covering their faces from the dust Mahadev was udaaying?? πŸ€£ 

LOL here you go......MR was covering his face with a handkerchief to avoid the dust and MV was complaining about the dust in the interview tooπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFiu-ikXKVo&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and yeah don't forget to watch out for the speeded up version of Mahadev's danceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†