Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 60)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Rosa: I do agree with you. But I am still wondering agar Naku ko kidnap hona hi tha why show us past month's worth of epis?

The past month included the reunion in the mandir also.....you're saying they shouldn't have shown that? lol

Well I guess this month was supposed to be about DN bonding and building a side track with maybe Dutta building his new army to go attack Kala.....as always, in hindsight, it doesn't seem like a waste to me....things are now reaching a culmination after the last one month of build up.....Dutta has "trained" himself well enough to fight blind and enough to kill Chaaskar while blindLOL....now he'll get his eyes back for the big battle.

Also not to forget this past month gave some priceless BESTI scenes of Suds at the hands of Baaji.....that alone is enough to make the month QUITE worthwhile to meLOL

@ BOld....

Anu...you'll love the DN scene today...well I did [I quickly watched it on YT...so much for my patience LOLLOL]..... it pretty much sums up what you said about the culmination of things.....I was surprised they talked about few sensitive things that had been on Dutta and Nakku's mind for a long time and they just wanted to get those feelings out and express it to each other....beautiful scene in many diff. aspects....def. the best out of the whole episode IMO...and us "night owls" as droopy_asleep said shall discuss it at night... LOL ...gotta go now 

LOL I'll look forward to watching it then, Param.....does sound like a really nice scene......still got a ways to go....don't even have the luxury of accessing YT at this pointLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay...before I sign off...I loved the TaSha scene tonight...it was kind of a dream-come-true scene for me(not the bathing partLOL)...the things they say to each other...Day Dreaming

@ Bold...

Yeah I wasn't too sure about that either LOL...but they are playing a mantra while she is bathing him....maybe someone who is good with Sanskrit shloks and all can explain if there is a possible significance to that bit.....would make more sense since it was kinda focused on a little...

I think the shloka was about the duties of an ideal wife...or something along those lines! The bathing thing...it was beyond my imaginationLOL...but it did add to the earthiness of the scene...highlighting their comfort level...nicely done, I'd say!

Thats exactly what it was...any other show it would have been another hawt scene. But in LTL 'those' thoughts dont even enter the couple's minds.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnisub_rosa-Azy-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Okay who else thought that this episode provided some good comic relief before the actual battle thing...i mean the whole bhola holding the knife to ranga's throat and gurring at him was so funny like a point blank cartoon. then when mahadev ji goes "mera bhau aa gaya mera bhau aa gaya" i don't know why i fell off my bed laughing at that..he was more happy than nakku to see Dutta..
The the way the villagers were beating ranga..all of them with one hand..i had to pause it for 5min to get over my laughter..it looked too damn like they were giving Birthday bumps to Ranga...
and don't get me started on the bathing scene. the convo before that was beautiful..especialy "motey motey anmol ansoo." haye dutta...sahi kaha nakku ne..aisa pyar mat karo ki jaan nikal jaye..

felt bad for PN wasis though...but then again i cracked up when i saw Madhu's hairdo...what was that..a tough competion to kalawati's medusa avatar with crimped hair..i say! all in all ok episode i say...

so nakku broke her promise and ventured out to bring the Phool..chalo friday tak hopefully Dutta's eyesight will be back and i will change my singgy...

By the way..anu roopa loved loved loved ur holi special singgy of MR MV..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Those who were mourning(or hoping for) Madhu's exit should be relieved. She is very much a part of LTL.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
LOL if Soni Singh is only going to continue in this show as SILENT Madhu, doesn't really make much difference anyways....she's as good as non-existentLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

By the way..anu roopa loved loved loved ur holi special singgy of MR MV..

Thanks, ShilpitaEmbarrassed

I'm dreading watching this bathing scene now from the way you're all describing itLOLLOL....I hope it isn't AS ridiculousLOL
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

i found this one bit funny.. when Naku was telling Dutta that the villagers are waiting for him..she was like..'look there saab, everyones waiting for you'..pointing at the villagers.. err..he cant see, Naku.. and ur askin him to look there..LOL bechara D was just lookin here n there..lol.. and then comes Mahadev...'oh my bhau'..dude! he aint ur bhau.. he's Baji's bhau..TongueLOL this man is seriously creepy!.. i dont wana see him anywhere near Dutta..LOL im glad the basti track is almost over.. :D

overall nice epi.. loved the DN scene..and nice PN scene.. :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219-Azy-*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Methinks a certain Mrs. Tanaji owes our resident don an apology, no? :P And Ranga getting beat up by the village mob was so well deserved, btw! :lol: Shocking how Dutta appealed for his forgiveness na...he really has changed so much (: Once upon a time the same Dutta would have shot this guy in cold blood because of his 'dhoka' to his villagers...when and how did Dutta become so positive? Smile

"Ek din toh maine tujhe kamre se bahir bhi dhaka diya tha...*touches her forehead*...chot aayi thi na us din?"
"Saab, itna pyaar dikhao ge toh meri jaan hi nikal jayegi." 

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sigh, sigh, sigh. What MORE can you say...he is STILL remorseful and haunted by all the things he did to her, and she doesn't take it for granted or expect it naturally...it is 'itna pyaar' for her...more than she ever expected. MV's delivery was fantastic in this scene...the way she said those dialogues with so much heart...isn't this what we were discussing on the weekend? How Nakku, an 'ugly' maid, never expected to have his 'saath' and how she is living the dream? Her gratitude is so beautiful...exceptionally well-written scene...*awed and still processing*

AG got rid of the crimped hair, hurray! To see worry in Kala's eyes, how she touched Aai Saheb's face, and how Baaji so innocently asked her for medicine...at the end of the day, despite the extreme circumstances and knots they are in, they are still family, people who have lived together, interacted and cared for each other for a long, long time and it came through so amazingly in this scene...I loved how it turned from showing a genuine Kala to one that was needled into anger and callousness again by AS and Kishore's words...great graph of emotions. Funnily enough, Kala is the beggar, not the chooser, despite being the one in control...LTL is blessed to have such great actors Clap

Baaji's wounds seem to be healing nicely! The cough syrup Kala brought for AS looked like it had blood in it LOL And Nakku is so totally going to start a forest fire tomorrow LOLNuke

Lovely episode...I so need to watch this and the other ones this week too once again sometime to let all the 'gyaan' sink in...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*prncz-Azy-khushixTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top