Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 (Page 17)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Bold: Beautiful Crystal! It's the type of scene where the man usually offers support and confidence and Dutta was doing it so well! There was a whole ease to the conversation. Fatty said in her post, that there was nothing melodramatic about it...agree with her....usually such scenes come out to be loud, the woman breaks down etc etc...typical of a wife waving goodbye to her man off to the war type...here there was just a tranquility element...Naku's constant repitition of 'daar' was just typical...the fear of losing Dutta again was probably a little unnerving...but Dutta was the one saying 'come here' using his physical prescence and touch to calm her down. Jhappis are the best thing ever, and when a person caresses you, every fear just disappears. And I loved how Dutta added humour to the situation......but lovely lovely scene!

@bold: So true! And if you see, the hug was not some ' Maybe we will not see each other' wala hug. It was more of a 'Don't worry, I will be back soon' types. Just Perfect!Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlsub_rosakabeeraspeakingTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Dutta's thinking and the way he is going out to make sure his disability isn't a hindrance is so thoughful...truly a man of principles!

So true! I loved how he handled Tanaji's wife's comment Clap So much poise and presence of mind again. He accepted that he is blind with so much calmness yet the woman's words didn't manage to put a single dent in him...he took it all in his stride. 

What lines guys! He has changed his perception of life so much! The peace of mind and general positivity when going out to get a job done for any person is such a must. Before, death was a fear factor on his usual routine when he stepped out of the house. Today, knowing he has a wife waiting for him, someone he loves unconditionally, that fact is so much more calming than anything else....can't quite explain those lines. Just brilliant! I also LOVED Dutta caressing Naku's shoulder, I am loving their bear hugs, there was so much warmth in that scene.....

@red: Totally agree! The turnaround for Dutta...how they showcased that in dialogues was so well done...it's almost actually like Dutta went out before to fight in violent rages in which he didn't care whether he returned or not...now, he is going out with the utmost belief in his own abilities despite being handicapped and he WANTS to return...he believes he will return for Nakku Smile Technically, there should be more fear...because now he has something to live for, to treasure...and I guess he was scared too because of his 'only humans, not God' dialogue, but again, Dutta was the one doling out reassurance...he is the one with such a handle on his emotions now Clap

Originally posted by komal_w25

I have 2 genuine questions to ask...Tongue

1. When Mishal is getting a Haircut..?Confused

My god, someone other than me sees it too! *shock and horror* LOL

MR, baal katwaaaaaaa lo please! LOLTongue But sometimes I think it is for the 'jungle' look...hopefully when he goes back to PN, he will clean up (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Forgot to mention before...Dutta is still wearing his red thread! So cute, na? Tongue Yay for continuity Thumbs Up

And it's so good to see everyone unanimously like the episode! (:

Edited by make-believe - 14 March 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLazikskomal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetTheRagerAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@ fatty: love your 'house pictures' what a character he is! Brilliant actor!

Back to LTL, in the precap, Mahadev says 'mera Bhao kahan ha'. The look of worry on his face and concern in his voice was so touching! He really has built a strong relationship with Dutta....welcomed Tasha with open arms, and listened to Dutta's advice. I also loved Sundari's line to Naku, asking for forgiveness, how they don't treat their guests like that. These villagers have such simple lifestyles and have appreciated Dutta's words of wisdom which have been beneficial, that the fear of him being unhurt, worries them too. There's also the added burden of knowing that Dutta has gone out, risking his life for their fellow village members, leaving his wife behind. It would make so much sense therefore, if that flower is collected with the effort of a select group of men of the village, as a way of 'thanking' Dutta. The fight between Dutta and Chaskar looked a little even, both were getting hurt, I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle, with Chaskar being killed through some sort of 'manslaughter' act maybe?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingmeghapartiTheRager

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I love how Nakku said, "Saab jaldi aana" with the sweetest exuberance and twinkle in her eye...she is such a kidddddd Hug

Did anyone catch that one guy who Dutta scared away by screaming!? ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeetTheRager

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Can someone tell me how old Naku and Dutta are supposed to be? It's something I am unaware of....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Caught the episode at lunch!
This one was like an onion, peeling off layer after layer, giving us various Dutta shades, pungent at times and sweet at times, when mixed with Naku :)
Dutta has transformed so much, but at the same time, when it comes to work, he is as focussed as ever, notice the moment when Naku is leading him out, he shrugs off his hand and moves forward, saying to her, that its my battle now, I need to go.
Naku, was also very very good in the episode, specially in the part when the villagers are apologizing to her and she asks them to be strong.
This episode can also be heralded as the return of "Bappa", just as it is the return of Dutta-Chaskar.

Ok - for some comic relief, Dutta's sarcasm was almost like the one Bheem (from Mahabharat) has when he is taken in as a meal for Bakasur the demon. I love it, when LTL reminds me of mythos, cause it shows how much depth the creative team has, and I hope this awesome stint of episodes continues :)

Edited by droopy_asleep - 14 March 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-rama_2010Pooja_219sub_rosapigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingTheRagerAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Can someone tell me how old Naku and Dutta are supposed to be? It's something I am unaware of....Embarrassed

Hmm, I think Nakku is supposed to be 17-19 and Dutta is 28-30...leaning towards 30.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksAbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltl

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
All the hand-holding...:inlove:

DSP listening to everyone's melodramatic bs and getting ticked off LOL

Silent exchange between Dutta and Nakku :inlove:

Dutta's hesitancy when he enters the tent :awww:

I love how his shoulder is around her like a niche Day Dreaming Beautifully done by MR and MV Clap

Worried Nakku :awww::hug:

Dutta joking and Nakku sharmo-fying :p

Oh Bhola...aakhir do waqt ki roti hi achi thi LOL

Edited by make-believe - 14 March 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltldroopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219pigbelly4myfeet--Sia--TheRagerAreYaar

Go to top