Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 16

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Was too good right? πŸ˜† Ahhh Anu, Duji, Duji, Duji.....our wish list seems endless! Would have been a ROFL couple of minutes had Baji been in the mix! The dialogues were littered with sarcasm today. The funny thing was, as a viewer, you KNOW that Dutta was going to come out on top...the issue of us forum members knowing through spoilers is a different issue πŸ˜†. I'm thinking, Phattu bhi maar jaayega kal ko? Sabka the end? Who is going to be the messenger to Kala about Chaskar's death?

Nahin I don't think everything will end that quickly......Chaaskar dying had to happen soon enough.....they can't keep on dragging his dushmani out with Dutta....Kala and co. have higher motives than Chaaskar.....so Chaaskar ka the end is understandable....Phattu bhi likely saath mein hi PHINISH ho jaayegaπŸ˜†.....and this bit will wrap up......then the battle with Kala will start on a different scale with full focus I think.....Kala's message toh is coming via POST OFFICE naaπŸ˜†.....she doesn't need Phattu as a messenger.....I feel that some new character will get added to the mix in this battle.....maybe that Shankar Mama......and that will prolong the battle b/w Dutta-Kala somehow....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Nahin I don't think everything will end that quickly......Chaaskar dying had to happen soon enough.....they can't keep on dragging his dushmani out with Dutta....Kala and co. have higher motives than Chaaskar.....so Chaaskar ka the end is understandable....Phattu bhi likely saath mein hi PHINISH ho jaayegaπŸ˜†.....and this bit will wrap up......then the battle with Kala will start on a different scale with full focus I think.....Kala's message toh is coming via POST OFFICE naaπŸ˜†.....she doesn't need Phattu as a messenger.....I feel that some new character will get added to the mix in this battle.....maybe that Shankar Mama......and that will prolong the battle b/w Dutta-Kala somehow....

Ya, I feel that way too, they wont show the Kala-Dutta confrontation so soon. To me Baaji needs to join Dutta to fight Kala somehow, only then the full battle will make sense to me.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, lol, Kala ka the end abhi toh nahi lol, par Chaskar ki gang khatam, haan. Oh yeah, post office abh iska logic mujhe nahi chahiye! Dekhta ha kya hota ha!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
SO chaskar ka ant is near?? * does bhangra* so excited to watch tonight's epi looks like a lot happened 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

lol..she was so gd acting crazy...lol...she's a gd actress..i wil miss her bt 2bh i dnt think she wil exit LTL... its the sme tht happened with BMTD, evn after being exposed sindoora didnt leave, she left for a bit after being supposingly shot by her son n wen she did the shw was boring, it lost its charm...bt wen she returned evrything ws gd agen..personally they need 2 keep kala in the shw..she shudnt leave... she's as impt as tasha n baji r in the shw... ...

As much as I love what Kala/AG brings to the show, Yuvika...if they stretch it beyond a certain extent, it won't be likable...I've read of a few members already saying (justifiably so) that other characters have been dumbed down (such as Dutta and Baaji) to keep her scheming and kartoot hidden...so even though she brings something good to the show, there's a time limit on everything...hopefully they will know when to end Kala too...and in all honestly, I would absolutely like to see an 'end' to Kala of some sort and not a cop-out with redemption or a loose end. They've needed her so far, and they need her for the following track, but they can always come up with other characters (villains) in the future to keep the story just as interesting...no need to hang on to one and beat it to death...

I felt a bit in the beginning scene though that MV looked tired and slightly out of it expressions wise.....she was better in the tent scene....especially in the hug bit as that worried expression on her face came on....nicely done.....and then she was good again in the latter half in the scenes with the basti ppl and as Dutta was leaving. MR toh was brilliant as always.....loved seeing Dutta in this mode after many days....he did fight ppl blind before this also but the kind of confidence that there is in his body language....it's a whole new thing.....and I guess it is Nakku's faith that has added to that confidence as he told the villagers too. 

I think MV is really having some problem during outdoor/day scenes...the same squinty eyed thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜• And then the sari pallu that has everyone confuzzled πŸ˜† I'm wondering if it's something other than the heat thing...maybe she's got an injury? πŸ˜• There was a shot too today after Dutta has left and Sundari is apologizing to her where she looked massively flushed...doesn't seem like she's keeping too well...I wouldn't be surprised actually if she's still on meds...

Aaj toh Dutta itne sarcastic mood mein tha, I wish Baaji had been around.....dono milke jhakaas one liners bolte aur sabki BESTI karteπŸ‘πŸ˜†

That was the unexpected surprise and highlight of the episode for me πŸ˜† Almost reminds me of the Dutta who was talking to Anna on the phone...same mocking tone πŸ˜† MR is amazingggg at it πŸ˜† Imagine if Kala and Dutta started going at each other in such a mood πŸ€£

Oh and word, I didn't mind the stool either...since the editing wasn't majorly off between the height differences, I was okay...not bad.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

As much as I love what Kala/AG brings to the show, Yuvika...if they stretch it beyond a certain extent, it won't be likable...I've read of a few members already saying (justifiably so) that other characters have been dumbed down (such as Dutta and Baaji) to keep her scheming and kartoot hidden...so even though she brings something good to the show, there's a time limit on everything...hopefully they will know when to end Kala too...and in all honestly, I would absolutely like to see an 'end' to Kala of some sort and not a cop-out with redemption or a loose end. They've needed her so far, and they need her for the following track, but they can always come up with other characters (villains) in the future to keep the story just as interesting...no need to hang on to one and beat it to death......

hmmm yh i see ur point, so wud u wnt her 2 die cos i personally cnt imagine her regretting her deeds n if they shw it tht she realises her mistake thn tht wil jus totally ruin her character
they shud show her revenge crossing all limits n turning her insane (wich she already is..lol) n eventually the end of kala n her plans wil b her ultimate death... i feel her character if they plan 2 end it shud end with her death n her NOT regretting a thing becos thts kala..she duznt regret nething.... also it wil highlight the belief tht bure ka anjaam bura he hota hai, it shudnt b tht she turns gd n thn dies..i'd rather she die evil

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

SO chaskar ka ant is near?? * does bhangra* so excited to watch tonight's epi looks like a lot happened 

yh a lot did..
yh chaskars end is near bt i wntd him 2 kill seema 1st...hw i wish kala didnt stop him wen tasha escaped 2 the jungle..it was the ryt time for seema;s death...her dyin after repenting for her wrong doings bt no the CVs hav 2 keep her in n gt her 2 cause mre misery n problems in D's life😑
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hmmm yh i see ur point, so wud u wnt her 2 die cos i personally cnt imagine her regretting her deeds n if they shw it tht she realises her mistake thn tht wil jus totally ruin her character
they shud show her revenge crossing all limits n turning her insane (wich she already is..lol) n eventually the end of kala n her plans wil b her ultimate death... i feel her character if they plan 2 end it shud end with her death n her NOT regretting a thing becos thts kala..she duznt regret nething.... also it wil highlight the belief tht bure ka anjaam bura he hota hai, it shudnt b tht she turns gd n thn dies..i'd rather she die evil

Totally agree :yeah:...that's what I would ideally push for...an epically shot death...maybe due to a gunshot wound, with Dutta (and maybe even the rest of the family) present...plus lots of blood like Neets said πŸ˜† And dhinchak 'mind warp' types dialogues to go out with a bang πŸ˜† If she leaves the family stupefied and shocked in the end too, that will be awesome πŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 My two cents...to start with.... the abs. laughter doze for the day 
" Ji Bhola Ji " πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
" 2 min me 2 sec baaki hain " πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ .....way to keep track of time Bhola ji πŸ€£ 
" Naada baandne ki akkal nahi hai aur Dutta ko baandh ke chal raha tha" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

The part after Tanaji's wife insults Dutta.....I loved how he walked back to Nakku and went about his talk...it seemed like he needed to regain that strength from Nakku by getting close to her and feeling her presence, that fortitude to keep him strong... to face that moment just after a blunt reality had been told to him on his face accompanied by the burden of guilt....

I liked the gayatri mantra too ....pumps you up πŸ˜†

And the way Tanaji's WIFE was trying to wake Tanaji up....it looked more like she was choking him....I was like "Be gentle lady" πŸ˜†

And where did this third kid come from πŸ˜•.....the lady in the green saree had a missing husband too πŸ˜• πŸ˜†.....I thought only Tanaji and his friend went to sell the jadhibooti and got kidnapped by Ranga...

Another thing I loved was this transitioning of responsibility on Dutta's part..... Still being consciously aware of his priorities towards his work, towards his family and now towards Nakku. Even though Nakku tries to stop him twice he knows his responsibility and his obligation towards his path of justice....something very well understood by Nakku. And I loved how he has realized that this time he has another responsibility of coming back HOME to Nakku. The whole reassuring thing with the touch of Nakku's fear, initial hesitation to let him go and finally Dutta's comforting words and affectionate hug giving her that confidence back was simply brilliant.πŸ‘

One thing I just abs. adore is the confused looks Dutta gives when Nakku does something faith related.....today when she put the Tilak on his forehead....the confused state he was in for the first few seconds not knowing what she was doing was just adorable......reminded me of the scene when he sees her looking at her hand and doing her prayer pre-FR and he asks her why she was doing that...😍

Must applaud Mahi for executing her expressions of a concerned wife with the fear of losing him again flawlessly.....and really liked how she says " Saab [ pause ]...thoda dar to lagta hai" πŸ‘ 

I was quite impressed with the way they chose a diversified crowd too....there was a wide array of emotions going through the villagers.....liked the worried look on this old lady with glasses......as if her own son was about to go for a battle and she was ready to just give her blessings...

Overall def. a dhinchak episode in bajirao style πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This one's my fav. out of the handholding caps.....just the way their fingers are intertwined😍