Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 12

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mind blowing episode full of Dutta bhau in swing .

Powerful dialogues suits  Dutta  and Awesome  dialogue  delivery  by Dutta .

Happy to see episode full of tasha with out seema , kala, suds . 😊

In side the tent tasha hug and their pure affection and love is awesome .

Both enacted marvellous  today  . 

Naku is  one side confident on her husband's strengths and  so positive  that he will return  soon .  At the same time  she is  fearing
on her husband's leaving  and other  side  she was very sad  on seperation and almost like crying controlling her emotions .πŸ‘

Same time she showed all the expressions like confidence, fear, sadness  ,love , caring ,affection oh my god  she was showing  so many  different feelings at the same time in side the tent . πŸ‘

Dutta as usual he is so confident  but how he consoles his wife and gaining strength and confidence from her and giving her at the same time  is awesome . πŸ‘

In another minute he was flirting with her .  and Naku shying with tears in her eyes .  Brilliant . πŸ‘

I was almost crying When she was saying that saab come soon i will be waiting here for u  with dishes .

As Dutta Said we are all humans not God  so that naturally some  fear  will be there for Naku .

I don't know when Dutta will return and what the cvs are planning (hope not )
may be with seema . πŸ˜”

I  feel like crying  in the scene finally outside the tent when Dutta  caressing Naku's face and is going to leave .   😭

As tasha fan Iam feeling sad over tasha seperation again . πŸ˜•

And one more disgusting thing is why naku is wearing pallu like that
in the tent she can remove na ?  while hugging Dutta also her pallu is around the shoulders . I did n't like it .
Edited by ziks - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: komal_w25

I have 2 genuine questions to ask...πŸ˜›

1. When Mishal is getting a Haircut..?πŸ˜•
2. When they will Make Naku step down from stool..?πŸ˜†

@ red : that is my question too ... he will soon need hair clips or does he intend to go for the Mongli  look

someone please show him the way to good hair stylist ...

@ Blue : No chance .....
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Mind Blowing episode!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the dialogues, the acting, the pace, the action...everything.

Tasha scene..what do I say. The dialogues were so perfect in this scene. The change in Dutta's life and his outlook in life just poured out into this scene. The expression of peace on his face and that too just before he was going out to fight explains it all. If we look back at the older episodes where he was full of fury and anger before going for a fight and now...Sigh..I simply want to say. That IS the story of LTL. Story of Dutta and Nakku😍 The change, the peace, the contentment and the meaning they have brought into each other's life. Of all the Tasha scenes in JMM2, I love this the best.

Dutta in action. This guy just knows how to make sarcastic remarks. His Bhola ji and Bhola Bhai and the Mann Kiya dialogues.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The voice modulation was perfect! And the action scenes were so much better than the mandir fight! Yippee...Dutta's ears are back in limelight again!🀣🀣🀣🀣

I also loved the way Nakku talked to the basti wale after Dutta left. Her confidence and fear came out very well in that scene!

See...They don't need ET, Seema etc to jump in across scenes to make the epi masaledaar..I hope they learn that now! 

Today's epi  was a Classic Dutta, Classic Tasha feat...LTL at its best!πŸ‘

Dutta-Chaskar fight tomorrow!πŸ₯³

Ok.....Please get Dutta's eyesight back!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, what can I say...fulto paisa vasool episode πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Perfectly paced, good direction, editing, acting, dialogues...hats off to MR...he was TOP NOTCH throughout :lol: I still can't get over the sarcastic "Ji Bhola ji" bit...my lord :rolls: He displayed such a perfect balance today...even when he was lovingly talking to Nakku, trying to reassure her, that was still Dutta...the way he speaks, the pauses, the words...they are all so him, rather than being mushy or out of character...I adored how the beautiful theme of the whole episode, the whole track I guess, was weaved through their 'goodbye' conversation...Dutta's desire to liberate these people from the fear of Ranga...that he will fight for someone other than himself or his family, with 'sukoon' rather than 'junoon'...the evolved new age Robin Hood. Even their respective 'dharams'...beautiful 😊 

The conversation about 'darr' was amazing....I loved that when they came into the tent, Dutta didn't ask her if she doesn't want him to go...he asked her if she's scared 😊 He had already made up his mind, he wasn't asking her permission, because that's Dutta...he decided to help those people, and he KNEW Nakku wouldn't stop him though she was apprehensive...that unsaid understanding between them is truly on a whole other level...there was no melodrama, no crying and mana-oing and spazzing (like Tanaji's wife πŸ˜†)...their relationship is so beautiful because they make life easier for each other...they skip so many steps just by UNDERSTANDING each other, by accepting that they both have roles and duties...their love isn't compromised on ultimatums or distances...man, ok I'll shut up already, sigh...😍

The fight with the rope and stick was choreographed fairly better than the usual LTL fare! MR did fantastically at bringing out that killer instinct...how amazing it is to hear DSP music, na? πŸ˜› The irony was...Dutta was being mock respectful to Bhola in the start of the episode, but as it closes out, Dutta has a rope around his neck πŸ‘ Something to be said about 'baazi palatna' ;) Bhola is a good actor, btw! Convincing delivery by him. And I found it so funny how no matter the situation, a man's true personality never hides...though Dutta is blind, though he was walking BEHIND and being dragged per se, but that kingly quality of LEADING was still dripping from his walk and attitude πŸ˜† He went as an exchange 'prisoner' but with his head up in such a way that it looked like he himself had CHOSEN to go to bajao their game πŸ˜† 

And a word about Nakku...I have to applaud this woman...time and again for her faith and belief and ability to GIVE, to let go and still HAVE...after the way she searched for him like a madwoman without shelter, cloth or food...any other woman would have become paranoid about letting go again...but Nakku lets him go because she has accepted Dutta AS HE IS, she realizes that it is in his blood to fight for the truth...if she expected him to change or stay static, then she would have suffocated him and taken apart his identity and principles...but she respects that 😊 She respects him and let's him fulfill his duty and actions of gratitude towards OTHER people too rather than wanting to hog him all for herself...it takes A LOT in a woman to do that πŸ‘

I was surprised to see the fight against Chaskar in tomorrow's precap! Will it happen so soon!? Great start to the week and if we get that tomorrow, then we'll be moving faster than expected πŸ˜›
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crystal29

Tasha scene..what do I say. The dialogues were so perfect in this scene. The change in Dutta's life and his outlook in life just poured out into this scene. The expression of peace on his face and that too just before he was going out to fight explains it all. If we look back at the older episodes where he was full of fury and anger before going for a fight and now...Sigh..I simply want to say. That IS the story of LTL. Story of Dutta and Nakku😍 The change, the peace, the contentment and the meaning they have brought into each other's life. Of all the Tasha scenes in JMM2, I love this the best.

Bold: So true na? It was just sooo good to see him giving Naku confidence. Today Dutta seemed a real soothed person...his every line to Naku was just amazing. I loved how he entered the tent and had his back to her and said 'bol Naku.' He knew she was slightly hesistant about him going. The way Naku turned him around was so cute! The strength they were giving each other through words just really nice. Like you said, before he used to be angry when going out....the episode also highlighted his responsibility towards his wife. Before he only used to return for AS, but today, he has his wife who will await him. That will spur any man going out to a mission, to emerge victorious. Also loved how he mentioned he was fighting for other people, before it was for his family etc...I think also that his return to Naku after a fight holds more significance. Before, every return to PN, he would just walk by Naku...but this time, his victory will be cherished by both of them...😊
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ziks

And one more disgusting thing is why naku is wearing pallu like that
in the tent she can remove na ?  while hugging Dutta also her pallu is around the shoulders . I did n't like it .

@ Bold...it has got to do with the sun...the place they are shooting at seems to be quite warm as Mishal was sweating too [ you can see his kurta getting wet when he turns to go into the tent] ....maybe Mahi's skin is sensitive to the sun....so could explain the style of her pallu....also removing it in tent and then putting it back on while entering and exiting would have been odd and disrupted the fluency of the scene...I mean she is worried that D is about to go for a fight and her trying to fix her pallu just for our convenience would not have made much sense....
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Awesome Fatty, loved your prisoner exchange description! Well described! Dutta very much knows what he is capable of, there's arrogance there and rightly so. The layers to his character is unbelievable. The balance bit you pointed out- spot on! πŸ‘πŸΌ So much of his personality was conveyed. It is quite something how he is able to slip into a husband's role and then into a man fighting for the rights of other people- that transition was beautifully done!
Crystal29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Bold: So true na? It was just sooo good to see him giving Naku confidence. Today Dutta seemed a real soothed person...his every line to Naku was just amazing. I loved how he entered the tent and had his back to her and said 'bol Naku.' He knew she was slightly hesistant about him going. The way Naku turned him around was so cute! The strength they were giving each other through words just really nice. Like you said, before he used to be angry when going out....the episode also highlighted his responsibility towards his wife. Before he only used to return for AS, but today, he has his wife who will await him. That will spur any man going out to a mission, to emerge victorious. Also loved how he mentioned he was fighting for other people, before it was for his family etc...I think also that his return to Naku after a fight holds more significance. Before, every return to PN, he would just walk by Naku...but this time, his victory will be cherished by both of them...😊

Oh! it was a beautiful scene. 

I love this one old scene of Tasha (sometime in March when he was going to get married to Sups) where Dutta tells Nakku about why Mangalsutra, marriage etc are not so important for him because he thinks no girl will ever want or understand a man like him. After that scene he goes to fight someone and just stops near Nakku, glares at her and leaves.

Today's scene was like an answer to that one. Today, he understands what his wife is to him. He said, she is his suraksha kavach and nothing will happen to him as long as she is there. That he will return to his wife to eat something sweet (with no sugar) from her hand. 😳And one thing that hit me was when he said that we are Humans and we do get scared. He put himself in that "normal" human category this time and accepted like all others fear can be a part of him too..But he is still confident! I just loved that.
neets_ltl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crystal29

Oh! it was a beautiful scene. 

I love this one old scene of Tasha (sometime in March when he was going to get married to Sups) where Dutta tells Nakku about why Mangalsutra, marriage etc are not so important for him because he thinks no girl will ever want or understand a man like him. After that scene he goes to fight someone and just stops near Nakku, glares at her and leaves.

Today's scene was like an answer to that one. Today, he understands what his wife is to him. He said, she is his suraksha kavach and nothing will happen to him as long as she is there. That he will return to his wife to eat something sweet (with no sugar) from her hand. 😳And one thing that hit me was when he said that we are Humans and we do get scared. He put himself in that "normal" human category this time and accepted like all others fear can be a part of him too..But he is still confident! I just loved that.

Bold: Beautiful Crystal! It's the type of scene where the man usually offers support and confidence and Dutta was doing it so well! There was a whole ease to the conversation. Fatty said in her post, that there was nothing melodramatic about it...agree with her....usually such scenes come out to be loud, the woman breaks down etc etc...typical of a wife waving goodbye to her man off to the war type...here there was just a tranquility element...Naku's constant repitition of 'daar' was just typical...the fear of losing Dutta again was probably a little unnerving...but Dutta was the one saying 'come here' using his physical prescence and touch to calm her down. Jhappis are the best thing ever, and when a person caresses you, every fear just disappears. And I loved how Dutta added humour to the situation......but lovely lovely scene!
Crystal29 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Bold: Beautiful Crystal! It's the type of scene where the man usually offers support and confidence and Dutta was doing it so well! There was a whole ease to the conversation. Fatty said in her post, that there was nothing melodramatic about it...agree with her....usually such scenes come out to be loud, the woman breaks down etc etc...typical of a wife waving goodbye to her man off to the war type...here there was just a tranquility element...Naku's constant repitition of 'daar' was just typical...the fear of losing Dutta again was probably a little unnerving...but Dutta was the one saying 'come here' using his physical prescence and touch to calm her down. Jhappis are the best thing ever, and when a person caresses you, every fear just disappears. And I loved how Dutta added humour to the situation......but lovely lovely scene!

@bold: So true! And if you see, the hug was not some ' Maybe we will not see each other' wala hug. It was more of a 'Don't worry, I will be back soon' types. Just Perfect!☺️