Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Susd is on chutti kya? He was nowhere to be seen and even Seema was out of the picture....maybe they both went for a holiday.... Nice! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....πŸ˜†

But Dutta's own dance moves are as great...πŸ˜†

Edit add:
Suds is currently seen on TV selling constipation relieving syrup Zandu Pancharisht. How apt!
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am sure the BGs will be beaten. Esp if they are led by Kala's daina haath Suds. Remember how DP's goons overpowered them without gun? Also yesterday Naku gave them the idea to kidnap her...so they could. Maybe if Suds would have been there they wouldnt even have been able to do even that! Dutta would have caught their jeep running.πŸ˜†

Lolllll...Suds ki itni besti...bechara ITNA badnaam hai ke woh ho toh jeep bhi pakdi jaye? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....πŸ˜†

The most epic thing ever would be Basti people, Baaji and Chaskar all dancing together πŸ˜† And Anna back from the dead to direct them all in a music video πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

The most epic thing ever would be Basti people, Baaji and Chaskar all dancing together πŸ˜† And Anna back from the dead to direct them all in a music video πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.......Now THIS is the laughter dose I needed.....oh the image in my headddd🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  Truly EPIC.

Bahut der kar di sanam.....aate aate......CLASSICCCCCCCCπŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail

Lolllll...Suds ki itni besti...bechara ITNA badnaam hai ke woh ho toh jeep bhi pakdi jaye? πŸ˜†

When Kala was telling the BGs that Suds wont be going with you etc etc I was like great! Now they will surely manage to outperform Kala's expectations. 🀣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even chasker should be back from the dead on his phat phatiya aka motor bike wearing his famous sun glasses and Phattu accompanying him.....😎
As Anna will be choreographing the music video then the song wud be undoubtedly from a telugu movie....something like his ring tone...πŸ˜† i can't type it...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Suds is also Dutta's jeeja...so even he has an insurance against Dutta. Maybe Dutta will let Leela decide his punishment. πŸ€”I feel Suds is more Leela's criminal than Dutta given the way he treated her despite being her husband. Dutta toh phir bhi saala hain.

Hmm, I think Suds' enmity and even dhoka with Dutta have been quite personal...they rose above Leela as a factor...and even Leela, if she doesn't want to kick his behind at this point in time, I would be shocked πŸ˜† And IMO, it should be either Baaji taking Suds down (during a crossfire or something) or Suds shooting himself in the foot and dying πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
What would a Chaaskar - Anna convo run like waise?? *intrigued muh*

Any ideas? Scenarios?

Fattyyyyyyyyyyy make an Anna + Chaaskar VM naaaaaaaa......OMG now THAT would be the best VM everrrr! lol
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hmm, I think Suds' enmity and even dhoka with Dutta have been quite personal...they rose above Leela as a factor...and even Leela, if she doesn't want to kick his behind at this point in time, I would be shocked πŸ˜† And IMO, it should be either Baaji taking Suds down (during a crossfire or something) or Suds shooting himself in the foot and dying πŸ˜†

But, that is the whole confusing in my head, that Dutta cant really kill Suds or Kala himself. He has to think about AS, Leela at least before he even contemplates the idea. So I think Shreya is right that he will leave Suds to Leela and I feel he will leave Kala to AS, after he re-establishes his reign again.
TheRager thumbnail

Ur rite...Baji has a score to settle with Suds. Suds enemity with Dutta came in later. It started with his jealousy of Baji and later grew to engulf Dutta too as Suds saw no other way of getting his hands on Dutta's wealth and power.

Originally posted by: nureat01

What would a Chaaskar - Anna convo run like waise?? *intrigued muh*

Any ideas? Scenarios?

Fattyyyyyyyyyyy make an Anna + Chaaskar VM naaaaaaaa......OMG now THAT would be the best VM everrrr! lol

No, the idea just blows my mind πŸ˜† Can't process further πŸ˜† And I'm done with making VMs for a while...phew.

@Harshita: I wouldn't mind Kala being left to AS...that somehow sounds fitting and even more reasonable a way to keep Dutta's hands clean of blood...but Leela to Suds...meh...I just don't think she'll have it in her to pick up a gun and shoot through him...not that I wouldn't mind a scene where she settles scores with him and does his besti too πŸ˜† But his 'end' should be on a more dramatic scale...against Baaji hopefully...let's see!