Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 94

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

LOL exactly there's been like a TOTAL character change for this guy....in his intro epi as the bad guy, he still managed to look a LITTLE credible as being "evil" and all......now ever since Dutta's magnanimous pardon has "reformed" him, he's become such a bheegi billiπŸ˜†....his "goody goody" act looks SO fake.....bad acting by the actorπŸ˜†.....

I really hope the basti waale don't tag along.....I think their help has been done now by bringing his eyesight back.....they don't seem capable of marching into battle.....Dutta doesn't have time to train them eitherπŸ˜†......I think he'll go by himself....the villagers seemed to be smiling at him in the precap as if in goodbye, nahin?

Yep...his goody goody act looks fake. The actor was good as the bad guy. Anyways I guess they decided to close the JMM2 track. Thats why they made Ranga a good guy so that the villagers getting the value for the hard work also happens after Dutta leaves. Plus if we want to justify it then we can say Ranga too as a simple villager like the rest. Plus he isnt really a sophisticated goon like say Chaskar or Dutta. He and his men like rest of the villagers fight with lathis. Mostly simple people get influenced easily whether good or bad. So a good gesture influenced him too and he had a change of heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

battle...imagine BG"s with guns and Bastiwale with lathis trying to fight with each other......πŸ€”πŸ˜†

This is hilarious....cant even imagine it :)
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

This is hilarious....cant even imagine it :)

I am sure the BGs will be beaten. Esp if they are led by Kala's daina haath Suds. Remember how DP's goons overpowered them without gun? Also yesterday Naku gave them the idea to kidnap her...so they could. Maybe if Suds would have been there they wouldnt even have been able to do even that! Dutta would have caught their jeep running.πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
what if ranga is somehow connected to the evil party?? afterall what was he doing on the pahari? 
TheRager thumbnail
@Fary: I was actually thinking Ranga might have helped the BGs kidnap Naku. But yesterday it certainly didnt seem so. For a change the BGs managed to beat up SOMEONE. Also he did give the flowers. If the flowers were so valuable he could have hidden them and sold them. Two birds killed with one stone-more money and Dutta remains blind.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I am sure the BGs will be beaten. Esp if they are led by Kala's daina haath Suds. Remember how DP's goons overpowered them without gun? Also yesterday Naku gave them the idea to kidnap her...so they could. Maybe if Suds would have been there they wouldnt even have been able to do even that! Dutta would have caught their jeep running.πŸ˜†

Nice! Ya, the BGs were kinda shaken up on even hearing Dutta had his eyes back, imagine seeing him. One interesting question, what will be Suds' fate in all this? He has become a lota like the BGs na idhar ka na udhar ka, at least Kala has the "woman" weapon and Dutta wont raise a hand to her, but Suds? Uski shamat likhi hai!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

:rolls: ...Bushy, thank you for the humour :lol:...I so totally need it...

Ur welcome Fatty....😳
I was ROFTL when i saw Ranga in 'action' πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Susd is on chutti kya? He was nowhere to be seen and even Seema was out of the picture....maybe they both went for a holiday.... Nice! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Susd is on chutti kya? He was nowhere to be seen and even Seema was out of the picture....maybe they both went for a holiday.... Nice! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And the bastiwale can come later after Dutta wins over Kala....they can come for a jashan and entertain us with their amazingly hilarious dance moves...and this time Dutta can see Mahadev's moves and can give him a ghumake also....πŸ˜†

Oh Boy i can just imagine's Ds expressions Oh and would love to hear baji ke dinchak comments on Mahadev πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Nice! Ya, the BGs were kinda shaken up on even hearing Dutta had his eyes back, imagine seeing him. One interesting question, what will be Suds' fate in all this? He has become a lota like the BGs na idhar ka na udhar ka, at least Kala has the "woman" weapon and Dutta wont raise a hand to her, but Suds? Uski shamat likhi hai!

Suds is also Dutta's jeeja...so even he has an insurance against Dutta. Maybe Dutta will let Leela decide his punishment. πŸ€”I feel Suds is more Leela's criminal than Dutta given the way he treated her despite being her husband. Dutta toh phir bhi saala hain.