Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: make-believe

I like that way of looking at it, Ksh...really nice! Nakku as the messenger who doesn't have qualms in going back and forth according to and for the betterment of the situation and need of the time...:yeah:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I'm still feeling nervous!  Hoping for a spoiler to come out this weekend...better that than a promo...*fingers crossed*

As long as its not a mood spoiler I am fine with anything...spoiler or promo or even nothing...
Someone mentioned that Kala might try and use Dutta's delay in coming to rescue the family vs his coming quickly to rescue Naku to turn AS and the family against Dutta. So it will be interesting to see how she will use Naku's return. If Naku is sent to the store room to be with the family then atleast she will get a chance to explain that Dutta and she wasnt aware that they were still captives. I think the family may understand the situation though Kala might have confused them.
I am also glad that a flashback was shown to explain Naku(and Dutta) thinking the captives were free. Also the latest Gaikwad explained that it was Kala's plan to use Naku to reach Dutta and the family were captured as soon as she left. This was for the benefit of viewing who were wondering why Tasha chose to chill out in the jungle rather than return as soon as they could.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I just couldn't help Laughing at mahadev Putting the pics right in front of his eyes even before removing the bandage almost he was so impatient  bhai ek min to do bechare ko the bandage goes & bam the pics r there in front of his Eyes ROF L What if he gets a heart attack  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

I just couldn't help Laughing at mahadev Putting the pics right in front of his eyes even before removing the bandage almost he was so impatient  bhai ek min to do bechare ko the bandage goes & bam the pics r there in front of his Eyes ROF L What if he gets a heart attack  🤣

LMAO exactly why I found it all so hilarious too.....the precap was likely speeded up though to show a lot of things.....I'm sure Dutta will be the one to ask for those pics first thing after they remove the bandage😆.....but in the precap the way Mahadev just instantly plopped them in front of Dutta and Dutta ki eyesight un photos ko dekh kar hi clear ho jaati hai.....does look pretty hilarious😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think Dutta mustve asked to see whatever Kala sent the first thing. Thats just like him to do so.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Sometimes the actors make it hilarious too.....Ranga was SO not convincing with his sudden "threatening" avatar😆......that added to the unintentional comedy😆

Ranga's threatening avatar came out of nowhere......he suddenly tried to stop those BG's with his 'lathi'...by saying "tum log mujhe nahi jaante"..The BG's were so not interested in knowing who he is..and straight away attacked him....poor guy...😆..Now i wonder if the article is true which said that Basti wale will help Dutta fight Kala and co., wonder wat ranga bhaiyya is going to do.....he might probably end up getting himself beaten up or he might end up beating his people only...😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

LMAO exactly why I found it all so hilarious too.....the precap was likely speeded up though to show a lot of things.....I'm sure Dutta will be the one to ask for those pics first thing after they remove the bandage😆.....but in the precap the way Mahadev just instantly plopped them in front of Dutta and Dutta ki eyesight un photos ko dekh kar hi clear ho jaati hai.....does look pretty hilarious😆😆

i know agar itna aasan tha toh bechare flowers ki kia zaroorat thi Rofl i think mahadev got a warning from sundari to get rid of bhao jaldi jaldi as the dostana was getting a bit too much sundari was feeling insecure so to bhagao dutta he instantly showed him the pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Ranga's threatening avatar came out of nowhere......he suddenly tried to stop those BG's with his 'lathi'...by saying "tum log mujhe nahi jaante"..The BG's were so not interested in knowing who he is..and straight away attacked him....poor guy...😆..Now i wonder if the article is true which said that Basti wale will help Dutta fight Kala and co., wonder wat ranga bhaiyya is going to do.....he might probably end up getting himself beaten up or he might end up beating his people only...😆

LOL exactly there's been like a TOTAL character change for this guy....in his intro epi as the bad guy, he still managed to look a LITTLE credible as being "evil" and all......now ever since Dutta's magnanimous pardon has "reformed" him, he's become such a bheegi billi😆....his "goody goody" act looks SO fake.....bad acting by the actor😆.....

I really hope the basti waale don't tag along.....I think their help has been done now by bringing his eyesight back.....they don't seem capable of marching into battle.....Dutta doesn't have time to train them either😆......I think he'll go by himself....the villagers seemed to be smiling at him in the precap as if in goodbye, nahin?
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like somehow Naku is not going to see the PN janta. She will be kept hidden from them too, and Kala may then poison their minds further into believing that Dutta is not coming.
Then delay tactics right....when Dutta comes back, Kala asks him to choose - Naku or his family - both are hanging no? That conflict is going to be marvelous...its like choosing between the sea and the cliff 😕
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

:rolls: ...Bushy, thank you for the humour :lol:...I so totally need it...

@Crystal: This is the LTL choreographer that you so loved yesterday! 😆 She was teaching Mahadev how to do all those crazy steps in the SBS segment 😆

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL exactly there's been like a TOTAL character change for this guy....in his intro epi as the bad guy, he still managed to look a LITTLE credible as being "evil" and all......now ever since Dutta's magnanimous pardon has "reformed" him, he's become such a bheegi billi😆....his "goody goody" act looks SO fake.....bad acting by the actor😆.....

I really hope the basti waale don't tag along.....I think their help has been done now by bringing his eyesight back.....they don't seem capable of marching into battle.....Dutta doesn't have time to train them either😆......I think he'll go by himself....the villagers seemed to be smiling at him in the precap as if in goodbye, nahin?

BOLD: we can say that.....bad acting is reason which made that serious scene look hilarious...😆
RED: Ya they were smiling at him...i really hope they wont come and help him fight the battle...imagine BG"s with guns and Bastiwale with lathis trying to fight with each other......🤔😆