Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 90

meghaparti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jokes apart friends did u guys notice Mahadev ranga...all had talwars in their hands n I thing they all will accompany him in fighting kala....he being on a horse precisely shows that he is the empror who is going to return to his kingdom with his army to fight a war.....πŸ˜ƒ Finally the day will arrive some time next week when he will see dutta back in Patil wadi..just hoping seema dies while saving nakusha because kala knows that if she has to give dutta a living death it has to be nakusha's death n may be by then seema will realize that she can never replace nakku in dutta's life n will give the ultimate sacrifise for dutta to get his maafi...n while dying he will truely forgive her from his heart this time...hoping kala will be tortured with Mahadev's jadibootis  n stuff lolπŸ˜† or better sent her to an assulymπŸ˜† paving a way for her return in the future may beπŸ˜† as CV's wouldnt want her character to dieπŸ˜† n Pls. CV's want Dutta n nakku living happily in patil wadi for a few days before something new crops upπŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw the episode and I quite like the build up they gave.
I loved to see Dutta frantic for Naku, again another aspect that we have not seen in him, that longing to protect her, save her and find her, MR brillianto again :)
Also loved how epics are woven into the story so beautifully, just like Hanuman was not able to spot the sanjeevani, Naku also does not and brings back all the flowers in sight :)
I also liked for Naku threw the bait to the BGs and protected Dutta, so he can return to save everyone, like the Superman he is :)
Finally the precap, his eyes are back and he is heading back to PN...wonder what he will encounter there first? Dumb BGs to fight? Possibly Suds first...I dont think he will die so soon, considering he is Leela's hubby...

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechani. Darr. Dil ma hulchul. Dutta's morning starts with Naku. Her voice, her prescence. What a beautiful start to the episode. The way he woke up, called out for her first thing, expecting her to be there at his calling out. It's like his routine now right? The way his anxiety increased and the fear and puzzling tone to his voice was beautifully portrayed by MR. Dutta has become so accustomed to Naku na? Throughout his worried talk with Mahadev et al, the underlying tension was so evident. And when Tanaji came back with the news that she wasn't around, his fears became reality. He totally sussed what she was up to. Such understanding again! The way he said 'ziddi' and then did exactly what she did and has his own 'zidd' to get to her... like a bawra. Dutta was shown as a deewana today...and I loved the fact that this side of him was conveyed so convicingly. The thought of separating from Naku, losing her, is something he can't bear again. Paaglo ki tarah dorna, those words to Mahadev about 'agar aapki patni hoti.' Loved it to the core.

Today, a couple of things struck me about Naku. First off, LTL CVs shoudn't be slated all the time πŸ˜† A few members were slightly annoyed at the fact that logic wasn't being used. So today we got a balance of Naku's jogan-ness and LOGIC! Ta-da! The clever little thing threw all those beautiful flowers in her jholi. Something quite lovely about that little moment. Truly, LTL is unique in the way scenes are constructed. And I was thinking that considering in the spoiler, they said Ranga would meet up, then obviously, a man who has been dealing with herbs, would know himself about the use of flowers. Today, we found that out- LOGIC! Ah ha.......you see.....itna bhi bura nahi ha CVs....πŸ˜‰

Also, loved Naku's chalaki today....she told them Dutta could see and dropped the white flowers onto the floor and did an aakhon ka ishara to Ranga (who was such a brave man today). Technically, she asked to be taken away lol. So it wasn't really a kidnapping....I think MV edged it for me today, over MR. I LOVED MR's portrayal of a lover in agony, but MV delivered as Naku, who is not foolish, but rather strong and good with emotional blackmail and clever. Truly Dutta's equal and in every sense the right woman for him. Ooo I forget, loved that little FB Naku has with Dutta'a arms open wide. She is such a courageous girl really. Even Ranga praised her of doing something that no one else has been able to achieve. The girl is blessed by Bappa.

Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Ofcourse this is a SERIOUS discussion......now all we need to do is figure out the speed of Dutta's horsey so that we can divide the distance to PN by that speed and then get the TIME it will take for our hero to reach his destinationπŸ˜†

Yes.....what a sight it will be......ghode pe GADHA😍🀣

That 'hero maafik" line reminds me of MR from yesterday's SBS segment....."ekdum hero maafik"πŸ˜†

@ Bold bits πŸ€£ πŸ€£

LOLLL ok I see.....I guess I'm the only person with pendu experience in here thenπŸ˜†

Oh btw I think  there's a difference b/w a saand and a bail......saand means bull.....bail is just male cowπŸ˜†

Oh ok...πŸ˜† so much for my hindi terminology πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
I wanna get some pendu experience too πŸ˜†.....hopefully when I go back I can get some πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Tension kyun?!! This is a time to party, this storm is what we've been waiting for, for so long...Dutta-Kala face-off πŸ˜ I for one am mega-excited x

Me tooooo....it's just some folks were getting paranoid with the speculations going around with future track, Seema and what not πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Me tooooo....it's just some folks were getting paranoid with the speculations going around with future track, Seema and what not πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

There's no need for anyone to worry about Seema πŸ˜† What can that little stick insect possibly do? 🀣 She has no brain of her own! πŸ˜› Dutta and Nakusha are unaffected by stupid little things like that. Even if Seema is the future track, there's no need for us all to get tensed, she can't do anything!! πŸ˜† x
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

There's no need for anyone to worry about Seema πŸ˜† What can that little stick insect possibly do? 🀣 She has no brain of her own! πŸ˜› Dutta and Nakusha are unaffected by stupid little things like that. Even if Seema is the future track, there's no need for us all to get tensed, she can't do anything!! πŸ˜† x

O trust me....Seema is the least of my worries πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....she does not have a potential for anything πŸ€’ πŸ˜† 
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

O trust me....Seema is the least of my worries πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....she does not have a potential for anything πŸ€’ πŸ˜† 

Exactly!! That's why I don't understand why a few members are getting worried πŸ˜† x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Bechani. Darr. Dil ma hulchul. Dutta's morning starts with Naku. Her voice, her prescence. What a beautiful start to the episode. The way he woke up, called out for her first thing, expecting her to be there at his calling out. It's like his routine now right? The way his anxiety increased and the fear and puzzling tone to his voice was beautifully portrayed by MR. Dutta has become so accustomed to Naku na? Throughout his worried talk with Mahadev et al, the underlying tension was so evident. And when Tanaji came back with the news that she wasn't around, his fears became reality. He totally sussed what she was up to. Such understanding again! The way he said 'ziddi' and then did exactly what she did and has his own 'zidd' to get to her... like a bawra. Dutta was shown as a deewana today...and I loved the fact that this side of him was conveyed so convicingly. The thought of separating from Naku, losing her, is something he can't bear again. Paaglo ki tarah dorna, those words to Mahadev about 'agar aapki patni hoti.' Loved it to the core.😳😳😳

Today, a couple of things struck me about Naku. First off, LTL CVs shoudn't be slated all the time πŸ˜† A few members were slightly annoyed at the fact that logic wasn't being used. So today we got a balance of Naku's jogan-ness and LOGIC! Ta-da! The clever little thing threw all those beautiful flowers in her jholi. Something quite lovely about that little moment. Truly, LTL is unique in the way scenes are constructed. And I was thinking that considering in the spoiler, they said Ranga would meet up, then obviously, a man who has been dealing with herbs, would know himself about the use of flowers. Today, we found that out- LOGIC! Ah ha.......you see.....itna bhi bura nahi ha CVs....πŸ˜‰

Also, loved Naku's chalaki today....she told them Dutta could see and dropped the white flowers onto the floor and did an aakhon ka ishara to Ranga (who was such a brave man today). Technically, she asked to be taken away lol. So it wasn't really a kidnapping....I think MV edged it for me today, over MR. I LOVED MR's portrayal of a lover in agony, but MV delivered as Naku, who is not foolish, but rather strong and good with emotional blackmail and clever. Truly Dutta's equal and in every sense the right woman for him. Ooo I forget, loved that little FB Naku has with Dutta'a arms open wide. She is such a courageous girl really. Even Ranga praised her of doing something that no one else has been able to achieve. The girl is blessed by Bappa.

kyya mast boli neets ,  truely  nakku is blessed ,, she showed her courage and quick thinking by deviating the bg's to reach  dutta ,giving them the info his vision is back , scaring them and showed in every sense she is the right woman for dutta ,,, THE DEEWANA DUTTA also today portrayed so well by MR  being blind his ears were sharp he heard the gun shot and started running like mad towards the sound not bothering if  mahadev was following him ,he was leading the run this time πŸ˜›  he was so desperate to reach nakku  and save her ., i am truly waiting for the wekend ot be over soon 😍😍😍
meghaparti thumbnail

O trust me....Seema is the least of my worries πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .....she does not have a potential for anything πŸ€’ πŸ˜† 

Cv's pls. remove this seema naam ki praani from ur serial I cant see her crying the moment I see her doing her drama's I feel like banging my head ..Pls. kill her character to our reliefπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can still tolerate kala but not seema...she always goes over the board while doing her drama ki mein dutta se sacha pyaar kiya hai mujhe dutta de dooooo lol a baby asking for her toy to play n keep herself happy..but what about the poor toyπŸ˜†I am sure even the toy would be scared of this crying babyπŸ˜† n would want run away from her πŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Waittt...is he going to PN on a horse or a cow? I haven't read all pages and I'm a bit confused here...

...cows just sit there and nap....you can even lie down on top of them and they don't careπŸ˜†

Don't tell me you have lain down on TOP of a cow....Godd...I toh have never even gone near one...