Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ofcourse this is a SERIOUS discussion......now all we need to do is figure out the speed of Dutta's horsey so that we can divide the distance to PN by that speed and then get the TIME it will take for our hero to reach his destinationπŸ˜†

I can give u a Hint..:: Ask Bappa...πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

But they open their big mouth when you give them something to eat πŸ˜† ...I used to give them dough on thursdays they get very excited sometimes ....πŸ˜† so i use to keep it on ground and run from there 🀣

LOL but it was fun to feed them.....I used to put grass/chaara in their feeding troughs and allπŸ˜†......and the rest of the time they just used to sleep.....lol.....that's when you could just sit and pet them and they wouldn't say or do anything....just lie thereπŸ˜†.....or maybe I was lucky to just be around very docile *cough* LAZY cows🀣
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am so looking forward to watching MR riding a horse ☺️☺️☺️ Total hero maafik 😍 Suddenly horse emerges from the mist, with the hero sitting on top πŸ˜πŸ˜† Fantasy come true πŸ˜† x
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

LOL...no no not at a pind πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....I have never stayed at a pind.....this was in Jodhpur ....I was waiting for my school bus and this saand just comes out of nowhere and starts chasing me...I think it was the red sweater I was wearing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

LOLLL ok I see.....I guess I'm the only person with pendu experience in here thenπŸ˜†

Oh btw I think  there's a difference b/w a saand and a bail......saand means bull.....bail is just male cowπŸ˜†
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LTL EDT has turned into Animal Planet? Discussion about COWS, BAILS and their eating habits!!!πŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I can't help but laugh at this conversation about cows and bails 🀣 x

It's to help loosen up the tension regarding the storm that is waiting for us next week...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal_w25

I can give u a Hint..:: Ask Bappa...πŸ˜†

Why Bappa? We should ask the horsey I sayπŸ˜†......
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

It's to help loosen up the tension regarding the storm that is waiting for us next week...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tension kyun?!! This is a time to party, this storm is what we've been waiting for, for so long...Dutta-Kala face-off 😍 I for one am mega-excited x
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I am so looking forward to watching MR riding a horse ☺️☺️☺️ Total hero maafik 😍 Suddenly horse emerges from the mist, with the hero sitting on top πŸ˜πŸ˜† Fantasy come true πŸ˜† x

Yes.....what a sight it will be......ghode pe GADHA😍🀣

That 'hero maafik" line reminds me of MR from yesterday's SBS segment....."ekdum hero maafik"πŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yes.....what a sight it will be......ghode pe GADHA😍🀣

That 'hero maafik" line reminds me of MR from yesterday's SBS segment....."ekdum hero maafik"πŸ˜†

ROFLROFLROFL ghode pe gadha? ROFL Hahahaha!! πŸ˜† Classic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago