Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dudes, that COW you're thinking of is actually a BAIL...ermmm male cow....uspe baithenge toh 10000 light years tak PN pahunch hi jaayengeπŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Dudes, that COW you're thinking of is actually a BAIL...ermmm male cow....uspe baithenge toh 10000 light years tak PN pahunch hi jaayengeπŸ˜†

Right....but you know they can run pretty fast. I had one chase me when I was little πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ....boy that WAS scary...good memories πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Bits I truly loved about the episode:

Naku finding the flower not in a stupid way πŸ˜†- as in not knowing which one it was, so bringing the whole lot πŸ˜† Answers Shilpi's comment about Naku not knowing how the flower looks like, so how will she find it πŸ˜†

Dutta not being able to rest easy without Naku- The way he kept calling her name- how difficultly Mahadev got him to sit down.

Dutta running aimlessly as he heard the gunshot, not caring that he can't see, just desperate to find his Naku safe. Awww 😳

BG's sweating over the fact that Dutta may kill them 🀣 Useless 🀣 Even the plan of kidnapping Naku, Naku gave herself 🀣

Dutta's reaction to Naku's kidnapping- MR was fantastic here πŸ‘ Mahadev dude was good in this scene too.
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Can someone please tell me, how Dutta is going to fight these people alone on a horse? Can the vanar sena not accompany him?  Pata hai, the senapati - Baaji is in PN, but he cant just go nose diving into the sea, without scuba gear can he?
This battle prediction is driving me crazy, there better be a promo soon...

U doubting Dutta's Capabilities and that too when he Has to fight wid his own lame, stupid BGsπŸ˜•
How could U forget, he went to Fight Anna all by Himself (though Baji accompanied him later)...ANna owned a Bigger and powerful force than Kala.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Right....but you know they can run pretty fast. I had one chase me when I was little πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ....boy that WAS scary...good memories πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

LOLL did you spend summers as a kid at a pind too?? My interactions were more with docile cows....thankfully no scary bailsπŸ˜†....cows just sit there and nap....you can even lie down on top of them and they don't careπŸ˜†
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I can't help but laugh at this conversation about cows and bails 🀣 x
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Just to remind...we are here in some serious discussion...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
M totally Loving all the valuable insights about means of Transport.πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOLL did you spend summers as a kid at a pind too?? My interactions were more with docile cows....thankfully no scary bailsπŸ˜†....cows just sit there and nap....you can even lie down on top of them and they don't careπŸ˜†

But they open their big mouth when you give them something to eat πŸ˜† ...I used to give them dough on thursdays they get very excited sometimes ....πŸ˜† so i use to keep it on ground and run from there 🀣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_w25

Just to remind...we are here in some serious discussion...πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£
M totally Loving all the valuable insights about means of Transport.πŸ˜†

Ofcourse this is a SERIOUS discussion......now all we need to do is figure out the speed of Dutta's horsey so that we can divide the distance to PN by that speed and then get the TIME it will take for our hero to reach his destinationπŸ˜†
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL...no no not at a pind πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....I have never stayed at a pind.....this was in Jodhpur ....I was waiting for my school bus and this saand just comes out of nowhere and starts chasing me...I think it was the red sweater I was wearing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†