Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
w00t Head spin w00t Head spin w00t

Wahaaaaayyyyy!! Dutta Bhao back in action from next week

What a precap, what a precap, what a precap!! Woohoo hspace5 I am totally πŸ₯³ right now.

Finally eyesight back, flower worked its magic πŸ˜†

I'm trying to figure out why Naku herself volunteered to get kidnapped 🀣 I'm not going to call her 'foolish' πŸ˜› Yet I will say maybe it's to go and support AS and co- because Naku being Naku probably thinks they need her more now πŸ˜†. Now that Dutta will get his eyesight back, she probably wished to let him fight this battle on his own without her being there to kind of get in the way. I don't know, we'll see what was going through her mind in Monday's episode I hope πŸ˜›.

But EEEEHHH!! What an episode, and what a precap 😍

LMAO Zarah....your Morey display pic🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Truly there is NO greater fan of this guy than you🀣

@sia & anu: she can sit side ways..πŸ˜† but anyway forget it.. like i said i was just kidding..πŸ˜† u guys dont hav to make fun of my imagination..πŸ˜†
Areyyyy Khushi yaar....we were also kidding....tum boh badi jaldi bura maan jaati hoπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAO Zarah....your Morey display pic🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Truly there is NO greater fan of this guy than you🀣

ROFLROFLROFL Found it in the Picture Gallery 😍😍😍ROFLROFLROFL x
I can get rid of my frowning andolan smiley now 🀣 x
Originally posted by khushix

@sia & anu: she can sit side ways..πŸ˜† but anyway forget it.. like i said i was just kidding..πŸ˜† u guys dont hav to make fun of my imagination..πŸ˜†

Lol Sideways on horse
🀣🀣🀣
she will fall the the moment horse says eeehhhnnnnnn
πŸ˜† 
Khusi kidding only dont feel bad πŸ˜†

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

See this is why I liked Fatty's cow idea better.....would have been a LOT easier πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£...okay I need to stop with this cow thing now πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by nureat01

Areyyyy Khushi yaar....we were also kidding....tum boh badi jaldi bura maan jaati hoπŸ˜†

me no jaldi bura maan jaati-ing types...πŸ˜† was kidding again..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sia79

Lol Sideways on horse
🀣🀣🀣
she will fall the the moment horse says eeehhhnnnnnn
πŸ˜† 
Khusi kidding only dont feel bad πŸ˜†

Dutta is there to save her na if ever she falls πŸ˜› n dont worry..i didnt feel bad..just said it like that only..πŸ˜†

Can someone please tell me, how Dutta is going to fight these people alone on a horse? Can the vanar sena not accompany him?  Pata hai, the senapati - Baaji is in PN, but he cant just go nose diving into the sea, without scuba gear can he?
This battle prediction is driving me crazy, there better be a promo soon...