Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Just to get the wheels rolling here, I have a feeling that Dutta is going to leave the crime world to Shankar Mama and maybe move out of PN to start a new life. The track that could follow is that, however much you run away from it, your past always catches up with you and he is forced into that crimeworld again. Dutta's emotional conflicts are always such a treat to watch :)
The promo said now kala will have to face dutta's anger (Krodh), it only sounds positive to me, like indicating that dutta has the upperhand.

I hope they don't plan any future track with seema. I hope kala doesn't make any plan with kala. I could not stand her even when she was positve. now that she turned bad (demanding dutta, saying "mein saccha pyar karthi hoon dutta se, tearing apart DN photo and all), i can't even bear her sight a minute. Infact i dread the fact that when PN will be showed next week, there is a possibility of seeing seema and with nakku also reaching there, i don't know what to think at all.
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I don't care whether the battle is short or long-drawn....But, I'm really apprehensive about how Kala would use Seema😕

Surely Kala would use Seema to her advantage ...She has remained the champion of Mind games...and Seema would be her one more tactic to Hurt Dutta's Heart. As Dutta said 2 days back, "Abtak bahut zakham khaye hai sharir par aur dil par". KAla very well knows how to torment or unsettle him emotionally.
But then we know, Seema can't ever come between Tasha...No matter how Hard Kala or seema Tries😊

Moreover, Dutta Has to go past all the defences Kala has inturn created to protect herself..!
Like BG😆, Seema, Family members(sisters and Kishore), BAJI, AS and now finally Her Trump card naku..! It would be an Agni Pariksha for Dutta to pass each of her defences & at the same time rescuing all of them...!!😉
Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nureat01

I hope we get a new promo this weekend showing some hint of the battle to come *fingers crossed* I'm asking for too much, right?😆

I'm feeling oddly nervous about this......funny, haan? I wonder how it will all go down.....a lot of expectations riding on it.....atleast I do have a lot...lol.....I want it to live up to all the epic awesomeness I've imagined in my head.....and still surprise me in a good way like LTL usually manages to....lol

I too am feeling nervous here.. like how you feel before you face an exam or an interview..😆
dutta ko saamna karna hain kala ka.. hume yahan tension ho raha hain..😆
it is a very odd feeling.. because we don't know what to expect..
i am sure next whole week will be high on all kind of emotions..
@Anu...Aah, don't remind me of her acting🤢 She's giving a tough competition to the 'mawali' in terms of worthlessness😳
There's just so many factors at PN! It can't just be that ALL of the PN clan will be like sitting turkeys waiting to be rescued as Dutta fights his way through all of PN? lol.......Baaji needs to break free somehow and meet Dutta and fight along with him.

And I was just thinking......this would be a bit like the rescue at Anna's den too, naa? DN-wise....Dutta fighting to get to her and SEEING her in that moment at last when he gets to her.....them just looking at each other like they did in that classic hug scene at Anna's den😍
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Just to get the wheels rolling here, I have a feeling that Dutta is going to leave the crime world to Shankar Mama and maybe move out of PN to start a new life. The track that could follow is that, however much you run away from it, your past always catches up with you and he is forced into that crimeworld again. Dutta's emotional conflicts are always such a treat to watch :)
hi droopy_asleep. ... good point fr thgt , ya me thinx dutta basically was in the world of making money ( i will not say crime ,the blood on his hands was always..in self defense or people givng dhokkha back biting  or corrupt minds )..
. he rushed ot hhis world becz of seema who left him for sake of money .. so he had pusehed himself to this world ...of money but at the same time he was hleppful to people who needed him , his money or help .like poor people in the patil vadi... or like the business people who came once needig dutta 's help as some goons wnated to  snatch thier land etc ,,
dutta also when he gave a deal to chaskar giving him his areas of operation told him i will not accpte prostituion in this deal..  he was clear abt his business ,he was here to make money but not dirty busness,,,,
i am blabering sorry  ,,,,he will still command respect even when he may not be on the gaddhi but i think he will still continue to rule the busniess he has acquired and will contuneu on his ghaddhi  , opps sorry ,,long one
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Anu...Aah, don't remind me of her acting🤢 She's giving a tough competition to the 'mawali' in terms of worthlessness😳
😆 rosa don't fuhget her hands i mean chills were running down my spine wen she was touching D's photo wid her 'beautiful 'hands🤢.Jitna make up muh pe karti hai hands pe bhi utna kar leti
ye dutta ne jeena mushkil kar diya hai khud to mushkilon mein phansta hee hai and gives us sleepless nights  ab poora weekend uski aur naku ki chintaa mein jaayega all thanks to mr who convinces  us that dutta is not a fictional character but someone very close to our hearts last time when he fell unconcious on road after being drugged by subulaxmi i could not have dinner that day though my mom made my fav dish and girls please do something about seema her expected appearence on our screens giving me nightmares Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago

what if Dutta will catch up with the BGs & Naku on his way..and he'll take N on the horse with him..😎😆