Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Thanks for the update ladies! Looks like we are in for the showdown next week, I have a feeling, we will get a maha episode next Saturday :)

If it's anything like the last Special Episode...*brain explodes out of awesomeness overload*

I'm already apprehensive/jittery about Kala-Dutta meeting...what will happen...😊 This time he will be able to look her in the eye and even have recovered from shock so he'll be able to SAY what's on his mind...it'll be quite a scene...dialogues and acting-wise...
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal_w25

Completely second that...Yeah it goes perfectly with the current scenario..!!
Jus that...living in 21st century and the things nowadays shown on Television....gives u feel that what crap, Nw they making Him a Maharaja etc....!! But den...we do realise it is needed and apt for the situation..!!

There is a lot of implied symbolism I think with horse, swords etc....

We all know he is a King at heart.....now they have just given a materialistic physical touch to it. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Make-believe:
It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.

--
Agreed this could be a strategy but Kala only asked the BGs to deliver the Photos and she did not ask them bring dutta with them.

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal_w25

Jus that...living in 21st century and the things nowadays shown on Television....gives u feel that what crap, Nw they making Him a Maharaja etc....!! But den...we do realise it is needed and apt for the situation..!!

Yes we are living in the 21st century but let's not forget the setting of the show itself....Patilwadi being a small town/village where all these characters are based. And yes while otherwise they've been shown to use modern amenities like cellphones etc, there is still an earthiness to the entire setup......and now in the case of the basti, they are even more technologically challenged.....they are just simple basti ppl with hardly any amenities at their disposal....

WE are getting the Maharaja feel cuz this is DUTTA we're talking about.....the man just OOZES royalty even if he does nothing but stand there in a simple kurtaπŸ˜†......on a horse toh obviously he'll look even more royal.....but he's obviously just thinking about saving his family and getting to them the fastestπŸ˜†

They just wanted to make it visually epic with the horse pose and all I guess.....lol....but the premise makes sense otherwise.
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Did i miss another piece of news? Where is 13th April coming from? πŸ˜•

Hi Harshita,

No, it was actually a date that had been posted on a thread on the Forum....Sam1984 may be....cant remember, hence the confused query......Tiring is very mild when I compare the adjectives I have in mind but have to restrain myself on the forum...isn't it.

Kavita
komal_w25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

If it's anything like the last Special Episode...*brain explodes out of awesomeness overload*

I'm already apprehensive/jittery about Kala-Dutta meeting...what will happen...😊 This time he will be able to look her in the eye and even have recovered from shock so he'll be able to SAY what's on his mind...it'll be quite a scene...dialogues and acting-wise...

Yeah Time for  The Biggest Clash now..!! And Special Episode for this is MUST..!
i wish to see one of the fiercest battle on television in terms of mental and emotional sequences..! Precisely, A Fierce exchange of words.!! Coz Dutta is not going to Punch Kala or hurt her physically...though He can shoot her..πŸ˜†..but somehow i don't see that happening..!

It wud surely be  a Big Task on the part of Cv, storywriters, Dialog writer and actors to implement it wid finesse. Afterall its much awaited..!πŸ˜›
Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

The pre-cap was more interesting than the episodeπŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜†

And, I think Naku didn't want the BGs to go anywhere near Dutta....she was trying to scare them off....and when it didn't work, she offered herself to be taken hostage!

Instead of feeling excited, I'm worried...because of Seema

true..dutta on a horse..😍 i had never thought of it... he looked hot or what??😍
seema ko chodo.. nakku will handle her...
i am waiting to see what will kala's plan be..will nakku be kept with other family members or with seema ?..will seema act goody goody with nakku?
i am sure LTL will handle this in a different way..

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

Hi Harshita,

No, it was actually a date that had been posted on a thread on the Forum....Sam1984 may be....cant remember, hence the confused query......Tiring is very mild when I compare the adjectives I have in mind but have to restrain myself on the forum...isn't it.

Kavita

As they say in some parts of India, Chill Maadi, meaning we should just chill, and enjoy the proceedings...Dutta on a horse and all, jai ho :)
komal_w25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yes we are living in the 21st century but let's not forget the setting of the show itself....Patilwadi being a small town/village where all these characters are based. And yes while otherwise they've been shown to use modern amenities like cellphones etc, there is still an earthiness to the entire setup......and now in the case of the basti, they are even more technologically challenged.....they are just simple basti ppl with hardly any amenities at their disposal....

WE are getting the Maharaja feel cuz this is DUTTA we're talking about.....the man just OOZES royalty even if he does nothing but stand there in a simple kurtaπŸ˜†......on a horse toh obviously he'll look even more royal.....but he's obviously just thinking about saving his family and getting to them the fastestπŸ˜†

They just wanted to make it visually epic with the horse pose and all I guess.....lol....but the premise makes sense otherwise.

Anu, I totally agree wid u..!! I do understand all this is needed ....I just put up the 21st century thing from a non LTL viewer point of view.!! 😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Yea Fatty, its going to be a war of words, cause I dont see Dutta harming Kala physically, I think its just going to be her crumpling herself, cause nobody is with her, and I do still feel AS is going to do the honors of finishing her.