Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok...why is that Ranga always ends up taking birthdays bumps by all...day befoer yesterday it was bastiwallas and today nikkame BG...yaar uss bandey ki bhi koi izzat hai ki nahi!!!
Gosh  all my happy days are gone . I was in tasha dream land since 20 days .  Its all finished .  πŸ˜”

I just  wonder why  nakusha  today for what she herself given the idea to  body guards to kidnap her ? πŸ˜‘ Is she mad ?  it 's Disgusting .

What is an idea behind this ?  Actually bgs  want to give photos and return back . why she  said unwanted things and willingly went with them ?

She can take photos and can return back safely to Dutta .

what the irritating track of this ?

What the heck she herself willingly  goes  with them? . Why  why why
iam scratching my head i can't  find any appropriate  reason  for this .πŸ˜•

She can return back with flowers and photos to dutta . Then after that they both can go to PN .

Now what the kala is going to do with nakusha ?

Again that seema  irritating  πŸ˜‘ .  Iam in fear of triangle . 🀒

I can't bear  the bloody witch seema even for a second also . 😭

I  request cvs  to kill seema immediately otherwise for sure iam going to skip the channel .

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Got to watch the episode today..or else i was only watching the precap to update it here.....πŸ˜†
I really didn't get mahadev's expressions in the beginning of the epi.. was he smiling or was he worried....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
And Ranga is as useless as the BG's.....
Ranga's dialog.."Tumlog mujhe jaante nahi ho..."
And the BG's were like "who cares" and they all catch Ranga and beat him black and blue.... πŸ˜†
Those biceps are only for a show......shamelss he even says..."un logon ne mujhe bohat maara" πŸ€£

Exactly what I was saying the other day too...bada aaya gunda banta phirta hai...kisi kaam ka nahi πŸ˜† Forget the BGs, at least they were built...even SKINNY Bhola beat him up πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by LTLFan

I was thinking from yesterday how come the BG's kidnap nakku when kala has not asked them to do so. (they are afterall dutta's BGs i can't believe they can use their brain and take nakku as hostage). So it's nakku's idea. I don't find any logic behind this.

It makes a lot of sense actually...if Nakku and Ranga ran all the way back to the basti, the BGs would have followed them and reached there too, which is not a likable scenario. So Nakku decided to first scare them away and when that didn't happen, she negotiated for the best possible outcome: to let herself be taken so that the BGs would go away from Shiroli and in the meantime, Dutta would get his sight back and rush to PN...makes sense to me! She thought pragmatically...a smaller sacrifice for a bigger cause...

The only think I would say is unwise in this is 'apsara' Nakku going with the BGs...that is VERY unsafe, because their intentions obviously aren't ones to be trusted...but that's a moot point because the 'apsara' problem is no longer there and the BGs are probably so scared that they will take Nakku back to Kala all in one piece in order to save themselves from her wrath.
Thanks for the updates, guys!

So Dutta's gonna be on a horse next week racing back to PN??? NiceπŸ˜†

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hi Priya,

Nakusha has learned strategy.....so it would seem to buy time and gauge the dangers in PN....She may be the one who is going to help set Baaji free as I cant see Dutta engaging in a fight with Kala without Baaji...This is what I wish at least...The guy has been inactive long enough.

Kavita
i fully agree here
nakku has palyed a lovely stratergy ,,she has gained time for d to get his vision and now wiht his vision back,,he will rescue his family which he is desperate to , at the same time she would never ever have led the bg's to dutta evene if she had to fight them herssolf so the ebst thing she could have dne is gian time and go with them
also being near kala she will be able to knw wht is kala;'splan and she could with help of bajji counter prepare till d is back
I found the horsey and the sword in the precap very funny....dutta even had ghupti and knife strapped every where..the whole episode came as funny to me...maybe i am the only...and everyone else is able to see sense in it..
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ziks

Gosh  all my happy days are gone . I was in tasha dream land since 20 days .  Its all finished .  πŸ˜”

I just  wonder why  nakusha  today for what she herself given the idea to  body guards to kidnap her ? πŸ˜‘ Is she mad ?  it 's Disgusting . 

Disgusting ??? 
I think the disgusting part still awaits us when we'll see Seema next week with her torturous whining πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

What is an idea behind this ?  Actually bgs  want to give photos and return back . why she  said unwanted things and willingly went with them ?

She can take photos and can return back safely to Dutta .

what the irritating track of this ?

I think it's called strategizing πŸ˜†......if she had gone back to basti and lived happily with Dutta there how will the story move and reach the next high point....
Read make-believe's post....she has given a nice explanation as to why Nakku did...what she did πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maybe precap, horse and sword (?) etc. is a specially shot one? 

Even if it isn't...I guess a horse is the best way to move fast out of the basti...cars toh unke paas hongi nahi πŸ˜† Maybe someone has a cycle but that wouldn't look too epic, Dutta going for the 'battle' on a ghanti wali two wheeler πŸ˜† And the other alternative was the cow with big horns sitting outside DN's tent...that is even worse than the cycle πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update ladies! Looks like we are in for the showdown next week, I have a feeling, we will get a maha episode next Saturday :)
Originally posted by make-believe

Maybe precap, horse and sword (?) etc. is a specially shot one? 

Even if it isn't...I guess a horse is the best way to move fast out of the basti...cars toh unke paas hongi nahi πŸ˜† Maybe someone has a cycle but that wouldn't look too epic, Dutta going for the 'battle' on a ghanti wali two wheeler πŸ˜† And the other alternative was the cow with big horns sitting outside DN's tent...that is even worse than the cycle πŸ˜†

@ Bold 

O Fatty....this is hilarious πŸ€£

Can you just IMAGINE Dutta saying to the cow "Jaldi chal....jaldi chalti kyun nahi hai" πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ while throwing tantrums πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago