Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

I just noticed Toota Phoota Tanaji is trying to Burn the dance floor Tooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gosh, that AVI is turning the EDT into a laughing club Fatty! Awesome :)😆🤣
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

I just noticed Toota Phoota Tanaji is trying to Burn the dance floor Tooo 🤣

Bhola ji did a much better job though....especially in the merry-go-round at the end around the fire 😆 😆  

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

LOL 😆 ...I have no grudges against him at "jhaptofying" Dutta as you put it 😆 😆....the man is enjoying every moment of his life....all is well ..... all is well 😆 😆 

Yaar m a patient of DSP mental asylum so it is but natural for me to be threatened by any1 who comes near D xcept for N 😉.And just luk at him going after D as if there's no 2morow .Usko kheech kheech ke 6feet ki jagah 7 feet ka kar diya.😆 Kahan bechara D soch raha hoga N ke sath nachunga 😆 .
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Bhola ji did a much better job though....especially in the merry-go-round at the end around the fire 😆 😆  

😆 😆  😆 😆  😆 😆   Well Bhola ji is Fit & f9 na bechara poor tanaji  has broken bones Good effort by him though   & ranga bajaooing the dhol 😆 😆  😆 😆  😆 😆  😆 😆  😆 😆  😆 😆  😆 😆  
LaDuSeLa thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 whts Mahadev upto..!!!!

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

The DN scene was all the sweetness the episode needed...I lovedlovedloved the placement of the 'Tu matt dar' flashback 😍 The most beautiful bit for me though had to be when Nakku said, "Saab, aapka pyaar milgaya...pann main aapko mere sahare chalta nahi dekh sakti." Oh, Nakku, Nakku, Nakku 🤗 Her love is something else...I admire the fact that she is a woman above all possessiveness or self-centered thought because that is something so difficult to manage for the female contingent in general I think...she can't see Dutta dependent, EVEN on herself...her love is on a whole other level, it is about the best of Dutta's well-being, the best of who he can be and how she can help him become that...nothing else figures in her thoughts and actions...not that she is having a sukh ka pal away from his family and problems in the jungle with him...not that she can live an entire lifetime with him just like this...not that she can have an SR with him here or have him whisper sweet nothings in her ears, which he so would have in a drunken state like that...rather, she decides to go get something from him that no other MAN in that whole little dwelling had the guts to, even out of gratitude...THIS is what you call true love...

@ Bold : WORD 

Beautifully written Fatty......Perfect definition of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 👏 
Nakku's strength and commitment in making decisions in bringing out the best of Dutta is truly worth applauding......it amazes me sometimes as to how can a woman like her just LOVE someone SOoooo much...in helping him achieve that tranquil state it helps her calm her inner self too.....such is their simple and elegant relationship 

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Dutta, Mahadev and Ranga are even wearing the same style of kurtas now! 😆 And it was obvious that they had a gala time shooting for this whole thing (: LOLL Oh yeah they were! haha Mahadev toh was totally workin' that bright green kurta...suited his mood today actually. 😃😆...but what happened to Ranga's show off style kurte? You know the ones that let him show off his dole shole full on? 😛 I guess he figured he didn't need to threaten-shreaten people anymore toh those kurte were useless. Total image makeover mangta haina? 😉😛😆

LOL but yeah they all do seem to bonding great. :) 

The DN scene was all the sweetness the episode needed...I lovedlovedloved the placement of the 'Tu matt dar' flashback 😍 The most beautiful bit for me though had to be when Nakku said, "Saab, aapka pyaar milgaya...pann main aapko mere sahare chalta nahi dekh sakti." Oh, Nakku, Nakku, Nakku 🤗 Her love is something else...I admire the fact that she is a woman above all possessiveness or self-centered thought because that is something so difficult to manage for the female contingent in general I think...she can't see Dutta dependent, EVEN on herself...her love is on a whole other level, it is about the best of Dutta's well-being, the best of who he can be and how she can help him become that...nothing else figures in her thoughts and actions...not that she is having a sukh ka pal away from his family and problems in the jungle with him...not that she can live an entire lifetime with him just like this...not that she can have an SR with him here or have him whisper sweet nothings in her ears, which he so would have in a drunken state like that...rather, she decides to go get something from him that no other MAN in that whole little dwelling had the guts to, even out of gratitude...THIS is what you call true love... Awww beautifullyyy described yaar! 😍 Naku is SUCH a contrast to say someone like Seema in so many ways. Seema made Dutta totally dependent and is STILL to this day possessive over him. Even when Seema took care of Dutta and all that, Dutta always felt strange and distant towards those gestures. Whereas even someone like Dutta, doesn't mind being taken care of by Naku. Because he knows it is out of love...he feels comforted by those gestures of Naku's. I don't know if the creatives showed this contrast between Naku and Seema on purpose...but it helps in convincing us EVEN more of how Naku is absolutely THE perfect soulmate for Dutta. It kind of brings more closure to the Seema thing too. 

And like you said, I just loved how EVEN as Dutta was saying all these wonderful things to Naku, her concern was ONLY him. That's where her thoughts were. She's always known what's better for him than even he himself. She's always known him better than he knows himself. She realizes how much he needs his eyes, his independence, his fighter personality...basically things that make Dutta HIMSELF! Like you said, she wants him to be the best he can be! She is SO selfless, SO strong that way too..that her thoughts also go out to Dutta's family. She wants that perfect world for Dutta. Which not only includes herself, but the whole PN family too. So it' like Naku not only lets Dutta dream, but she also realistically makes his dreams come true! She provides him with the strength to actually fight his battles.  

And what I love too is how both Dutta and Naku, despite being these epic-like iconic sort of characters...are still human. Naku despite having so much strength and faith still gets scared. And Dutta is there to bring up her spirits again...make her be like NAKU again. And similarily, Dutta too who is a fighter and has immense love for his family...still has his moments where he just wants to live in that dreamworld, be in that "nasha" state where he would rather not wake up. And then Naku is the one who "opens his eyes" again...ohhh great metaphorical context there na? ;). She makes him be like DUTTA again. This tent scene we got today makes you see how Dutta getting his eyesight back NOW is actually the perfect time! Once again, LTL makes things come full circle. :)

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone!!! 😃
Yahoo me 1st *dinchak dhinchak*Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi everyone ....
2nd today 😃😃😃😃
Previous
1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 97
Next