Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Funny how Dutta put his hand around Nakku while walking towards the villagers, na? 😊 It's like he can't help but 'prize' her...

The way Mahadev holds Dutta's hands in greeting is ODDEST thing ever πŸ˜† Matlab yeh kya hai, bhai...they hold hands, elevate them, and then let go πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Totally looking into her eyes here 😊😍

I forgot to say...didn't MR look so bright in today's episode?

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: 

Nudge, nudge πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Mahadev mast mood mein in the background πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Oh Nakku...it makes me happy to see her happy because of how much she deserves every bit of it πŸ€—

LOVED these moments where she caressed his forehead :awww: Funny how Seema can do the same thing and it looks so untoward, but when Nakku does, it is the sweetest thing...

The kiss :awww:

Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ Fatty ... thank you for your permission     πŸ€—

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: 

You see any similarity between the green Mahadev and the yellow Mahadev
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

@ Fatty ... thank you for your permission     πŸ€—

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: 

You see any similarity between the green Mahadev and the yellow Mahadev
 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£But Isee 1 dissimilarity the yellow 1 is not jhaptofying on Dutta while the green 1.......... uske baare mein jitna kum bolo utna accha hai.Naku's got competition.............. as if seema was not enough😊
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Everytime i come here the Phudakta hua mahadev Makes me fall From my Chair OH It's EPIC

& HAHA it's like Mahadev is gonna Start taking phears with D the way he's holding him HAHA
LaDuSeLa thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG....I can laugh endlessly on that jumpy dance of Mahadev 🀣🀣🀣
wht makes him so super excited to dance like tht...(his BhaoπŸ˜‰)
-sourire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki11

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£But Isee 1 dissimilarity the yellow 1 is not jhaptofying on Dutta while the green 1.......... uske baare mein jitna kum bolo utna accha hai.Naku's got competition.............. as if seema was not enough😊

LOL πŸ˜† ...I have no grudges against him at "jhaptofying" Dutta as you put it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....the man is enjoying every moment of his life....all is well ..... all is well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

LOL πŸ˜† ...I have no grudges against him at "jhaptofying" Dutta as you put it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†....the man is enjoying every moment of his life....all is well ..... all is well πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

i m starting to warm up to mahdev thanks to his jumpy attitude he's sort of cute if i may say so πŸ˜†
LaDuSeLa thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aisa toh kya hua that he went sooo sooo lattu over HIS Bhao 🀣🀣🀣

-sourire- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

i m starting to warm up to mahdev thanks to his jumpy attitude he's sort of cute if i may say so πŸ˜†

.....and his cool moochen just adds more fun to his outgoing personality πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Bow down to CV's for choosing such entertainers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fatty: πŸ€— Using right away! *plants a sloppy kissie on you* 

LMAOOO man this avi is such awesomeness! Look how Mahadev is even doing this hip hop ishtyle ki beat boxing type of moves in between. πŸ˜Ž He's too advanced for this village man. Just look at him and the thake marre se other villagers in the background. Koi comparison hai kya? πŸ˜Ž 

Man you guys are really speculating on Suds huh? Maybe Kala has other plans for him? 

YAYYY caps!!! :D LMAO at the Mahadev handshake observation! Hain?? :S 🀣 Such a revelation for Mahadev's character today is! πŸ˜† Total eye opener man! πŸ˜† I think the actor playing Mahadev is just really having a blast at this. :P πŸ˜† 

But awww *swooooon* forever at all the smiles! :))) πŸ˜

And the head stroking gesture of Naku's is pure sweetness. So much love, concern and care in that one gesture. πŸ˜