Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by scorpio10

Inke leye ... for all u might  D will soon call out to Naku .... surnejee .... mein kheta ho

On that note, drunk Dutta is very very cute, almost irresistable, which made Naku also kiss him :)
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha if he was awake I bet Nakku wouldnt have had the guts to do it 😆!

your right..no way would she would have done it if he was awake.  you should see the way her expression changes every time hes close... yesterdays pond scene when he took off his shirt..
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Haha if he was awake I bet Nakku wouldnt have had the guts to do it 😆!

but he was awake , waht a scene would that be .. its like getting him a  visa ( he already has the passport ) to a lot more

but he was awake , waht a scene would that be .. its like getting him a  visa ( he already has the passport ) to a lot more

On another note, I think Dutta/MR is quite amazing in these romantic scenes. MV does a good job of that hesitant shy girl, who still needs to get over that awe she is in when she thinks of Dutta. Like Baaji once said, she still thinks of him as "Saab" on the romantic level, and Dutta needs to goad her out of that shell, peel her off layer by layer, so she can be more un-inhibited in front of him. Naku has been able to do that, Dutta has not been able to.

I thinking ... if no one till date has been to the so cld dangerous area to get teh flower ... how damn did they know abt being there

second ... how do they what it looks like ... forget the villagers they might be used to this stuff.. but how will nake know which what she looking for ... when she doesnot know how does teh flower look

I thinking ... if no one till date has been to the so cld dangerous area to get teh flower ... how damn did they know abt being there

second ... how do they what it looks like ... forget the villagers they might be used to this stuff.. but how will nake know which what she looking for ... when she doesnot know how does teh flower look
hode

Cinematic and drama liberties dear, blind Samurai ki biwi jo hai, thode to superpowers hone chahiye na?
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

hode

Cinematic and drama liberties dear, blind Samurai ki biwi jo hai, thode to superpowers hone chahiye na?

Supergirl ... chal maan liye
Originally posted by nureat01

On a different note.....don't you guys feel they should change the title montage now to reflect the DN reunion and stuff?  They still have the on from the second wedding/FR times. Not a fan of Nakku in that red lehenga...lol

Haila, sach? 😲 I love that actually...one in red, one in green... Christmas maafik ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

On that note, drunk Dutta is very very cute, almost irresistable, which made Naku also kiss him :)

Totally agree 😆! Dutta was looking so cute and adorable when drunk, even I felt like placing a kiss on his cute cheeks 😳😆. I think this is the 1st time they are showing Dutta HAPPILY drunk 😆, as till now we have only seen him drunk and miserable . Hmm, so this is how Dutta looks when he is "normally" drunk huh 😉. I'm sure Baaji knows this version of his better 😉. Even Baaji used to be cute when drunk, so just imagine how Dutta-Baaji would have been together when both of them are totally drunk.....what a cute pair of kids they would have looked like na 😆!

On another note, I think Dutta/MR is quite amazing in these romantic scenes. MV does a good job of that hesitant shy girl, who still needs to get over that awe she is in when she thinks of Dutta. Like Baaji once said, she still thinks of him as "Saab" on the romantic level, and Dutta needs to goad her out of that shell, peel her off layer by layer, so she can be more un-inhibited in front of him. Naku has been able to do that, Dutta has not been able to.

your right that naku still thinks of him as sahab but thats what is special about there relationship and its no ordinary servant master relationship..its love.. i don't see naku loosing that aspect of her relationship any time or  nor do i want it to be lost..thats what makes there relationship different..stand out.
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago