Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I wonder if the kidnapping was really necessary...

It might not have been necessary but I can understand why it was done still.....now Dutta can REALLY get to play hero to Nakku and really save her....unlike the reunion where he couldn't fully do that....now he can rescue her AND everyone else.....and also it's probably better for him to go into battle alone without having Nakku tagging along as a bit of a liability....now his focus can be on getting TO her....not having to save her constantly as he fights his way through.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

🀣

LOL....I think we are the only unique group of fans who love it when our show is dragged, our female lead gets kidnapped or shot, our male lead gets drunk or madπŸ˜†

Yes all of these things are very COMFORTING to us LTL fans....a feeling of familiarityπŸ˜†..we are surely a unique bunchπŸ˜†
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the scene where Nakku sadly kisses Dutta's forehead and keeps looking back at him sadly while leaving.....I found that scene very touching! Mahi's expressions were really good, and the scene was really sad....many emotions were embedded in her expression when she was kissing him, as if thinking "what if I might not see you again!" πŸ˜’

Btw, this is the 1st time Nakku kisses Dutta πŸ˜‰, am surprised no one is talking much about THAT kiss πŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

I loved the scene where Nakku sadly kisses Dutta's forehead and keeps looking back at him sadly while leaving.....I found that scene very touching! Mahi's expressions were really good, and the scene was really sad....there were many emotions embedded in her expression when she was kissing him, as if thinking 'what if I might not see you again! πŸ˜’

Btw, this is the 1st time Nakku kisses Dutta πŸ˜‰, am surprised no one is talking much about THAT kiss πŸ˜†!

I think its because, Dutta was asleep, the kiss would have been dissected like anything if he was awake no?
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I think its because, Dutta was asleep, the kiss would have been dissected like anything if he was awake no?

Haha if he was awake I bet Nakku wouldnt have had the guts to do it πŸ˜†!
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

It might not have been necessary but I can understand why it was done still.....now Dutta can REALLY get to play hero to Nakku and really save her....unlike the reunion where he couldn't fully do that....now he can rescue her AND everyone else.....and also it's probably better for him to go into battle alone without having Nakku tagging along as a bit of a liability....now his focus can be on getting TO her....not having to save her constantly as he fights his way through.

I  fully agree nureat01....πŸ˜ƒ  uptill now he has been fightign with junnonn but now ,, when his loved ones' are in  danger he will emerge as  a saviour a Hero  ,,

these are probably the moments we all are eager;y waiaitng for .  frm beginning during koyal naku ;s time ,,, those smal and simple gestures like D gripping N hand/ leading her to PN from annas place. holodng her hand thur the jungle follwoing  jagtap. , him eating the brk fast served by  N , , his holding her hand asking her to be back soon, now ofcouser the big hug, HUGS,, hnd holding , applyin medice ..😍😍😍😍 we all are waiting for more 😍😍😍,,with his focus on now saving her and family ,  the reunion will be even more sweet and worth waiting to watch for , 😳😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Pretty down with the article so did anything good happened m drained too exhausted to go read someone give me a short summary is it worth watching
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal_w25

I loved "Ek Ghoonth" scene....😳 thodi der baad Dutta says..."Ek aur do" ...."Inke liye"...πŸ˜†
Dutta Bada naughty ho gaya πŸ˜†

Inke leye ... for all u might  D will soon call out to Naku .... surnejee .... mein kheta ho
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But that's good, right?.....LTL back to its usual draggy pace making Nakku take half the epi to climb a hill and keep falling.....no more speeding to make everyone start dreading the worstπŸ˜†

that I agree .... hands down

@Harshita: It's ok yaar.....like Crystal and Fatty were mentioning yesterday......it can make the actual sightful reunion after he rescues her all the more epic then :-)

On a different note.....don't you guys feel they should change the title montage now to reflect the DN reunion and stuff?  They still have the on from the second wedding/FR times. Not a fan of Nakku in that red lehenga...lol

@ blue - I think they are waiting for Dutta's eyesight to return, so that they can capture a really romantic montage of the two πŸ˜‰!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago