pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the live update.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

An ok, Ok Epi

though Half the epi went in Naku trying to climb the hill ( At Ieast i think she was ) nd the BG driving to get to them

Btw ... Were ants struck In Mahadev kurta today ... I think so , he was jumping around  like he was being bitten by them ... Or they have a funny tribal dance

Nd Naku expression Pls
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They shot too many scenes with Body Doubles Today...Guess MR, MV were bsy preparing for Colors Holi special..!

Edit :: Before I forget, AG got a Haircut ..πŸ˜†...The length of hair has been shortened..
Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, guys!

LOL@ Dutta's "ziddi hai woh" line....awwww.....poor Nakku struggling alone through the jungle :((.....aur kal bechari kidnap ho jaayegi *sigh*
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Nakku is going to get kidnapped?? Am I missing something? Is there a spoiler article out or something?

You're missing a LOT, dude....a LOT.....have you managed to catch up on the epis yet? There's promos/spoilers/Holi performance previews....sooooooo much you're out of the loop onπŸ˜†
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved "Ek Ghoonth" scene....😳 thodi der baad Dutta says..."Ek aur do" ...."Inke liye"...πŸ˜†
Dutta Bada naughty ho gaya πŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: komal_w25

I loved "Ek Ghoonth" scene....😳 thodi der baad Dutta says..."Ek aur do" ...."Inke liye"...πŸ˜†
Dutta Bada naughty ho gaya πŸ˜†

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  how he  has started  teasing her , he knws she is not liking it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
thank you very much for the life update..guys..
thank U!! 
however i don't feel very content with todays episode..i think cuz we have had a jam packed week with action..this one seemed a bit fika fika..
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

An ok, Ok Epi

though Half the epi went in Naku trying to climb the hill ( At Ieast i think she was ) nd the BG driving to get to them

Btw ... Were ants struck In Mahadev kurta today ... i think so , he was jumping around rather like he was being bitten by them ... Or he they have a funny tribal dance

Nd Naku expression Pls

But that's good, right?.....LTL back to its usual draggy pace making Nakku take half the epi to climb a hill and keep falling.....no more speeding to make everyone start dreading the worstπŸ˜†