Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Seee! I knew this was coming๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....So he deffo was tipsy in the precap....drunk convo with Nakku.....this time HAPPILY for a change๐Ÿ˜†

Will be cute to see   Nakku is going to go for the flower till the end of this episode *dhinchak dhinchak*
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

dutta clapping and going around the fire.. nakku smiling and following him..

all party over.. DN come back to their tent..
dutta in  nasha..
same dialogue as precap..

nakku remebering about the what mahadev told about the flower..

she asks him to sleep..
dutta sleeps off..

precap: nakku going alone.. suds coming in jeep with BGs..

Wow party over so quick? ๐Ÿ˜†.........things are moving fast again.......so Suds will be the one to kidnap Nakku then?? Hmmm
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Drinking drinking drinkinggggggggggg?๐Ÿคฃ....Dutta bade dino ke baad daaru ki kasar puri kar raha hai.....HAPPILY๐Ÿ˜†

And RANGS?? LMAOOO๐Ÿคฃ  He already got a new nickname?? Niceee

anu.. its typo error.. anyways it is a nice nickname..๐Ÿคฃ

Wow party over so quick? ๐Ÿ˜†.........things are moving fast again.......so Suds will be the one to kidnap Nakku then?? Hmmm

Did Suds go on his own? ๐Ÿค” Or did Kala send him? Maybe she lost it and wanted 'kaagaz ki gudiya' Nakku in her mutthi ๐Ÿ˜†
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seee! I knew this was coming๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....So he deffo was tipsy in the precap....drunk convo with Nakku.....this time HAPPILY for a change๐Ÿ˜†

Yup i had read ur post and wished to comment showing my disagreement wid you but dcided otherwise cos after u said it i thought it might b a possibility.WOW!!!! r u an antaryami yaar?๐Ÿ˜Š.Can u also predict will N b the first person D sees am feelin restless
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now why this thing is coming in my mind that they aree super fast because of mishal leaving in 24th march Edited by rubal223 - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nakku: saab aapka pyaar mil gaya.. per aapko aise nahin dekh sakthi hain.. you have to fight with the enemy.. you have to get back your eyesight.. i will support you till the end.. i know you will become angry.. but i have to do this.. i will get that flower..
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

now why this thing is coming in my mind that they aree super fast because of mishal leaving in 24th march

i was thinking the same as they're are super fast Edited by shallymann - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rubal223

now why this thing is coming in my mind that they aree super fast because of mishal leaving in 24th march

Unless there's poison in the daaru or the flower is toxic, Dutta can't die in the coming week ๐Ÿ˜† Baseless rumours, don't worry! ๐Ÿ˜›
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Unless there's poison in the daaru or the flower is toxic, Dutta can't die in the coming week ๐Ÿ˜† Baseless rumours, don't worry! ๐Ÿ˜›

I wish and hope what u said is true..