Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I agree....I haven't watched this scene but I agree in general.....I find it fascinating too how they've NEVER made a big deal about DN touching each other....it's like the most natural thing in the world to them....there is never any awkwardness of shyness in that respect.....it's that naturalness that makes them so fascinating......and yes I too am quite amused at how the SR crowd has been thwarted....YET AGAIN😆

@ Blue 

WORD....all thanks to Nakku' s spiritual mind set that  she is not bogged down into materialistic physicality.......She is more about healing D from outside and inside. 

PS...Fatty your rolling smiley cracks me up so much....ok I need to run from here now...IF is so addicting....why why why 😆
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

WORD....all thanks to Nakku' s spiritual mind set that  she is not bogged down into materialistic physicality.......She is more about healing D from outside and inside. 

Beautifully said, Param! I agree....also DN have sort of his maturity about issues.....they don't randomly turn into out of control lust machines just cuz they happen to be in close proximity or touching each other.....they've always been above that sort of nonsense.

And this is not to say that there isn't that AWARENESS b/w them of two ppl who are attracted to each other....it is....it's very much there.....but that awareness/attraction alone is not what DEFINES them.....they rise above that to a more soulful/spiritual level....especially given the things they TALK about with each other.....THOSE take precedence...and I find that really beautiful.
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Haven't seen the epi so am just fascinated by you guys' discussion...But the only thing that struck me from the precap is that JMM 2 is over😭. AND we are heading towards another Tasha separation😭...
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Haven't seen the epi so am just fascinated by you guys' discussion...But the only thing that struck me from the precap is that JMM 2 is over😭. AND we are heading towards another Tasha separation😭...

I second that Srushti...but I think things are getting exciting, i dont expect a long separation at all :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Arey yaar, JMM2 had to end sooner or later.....all good things come to an end😆....judaai ke baad hi toh milan becomes more poignant naa ;-)
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I second that Srushti...but I think things are getting exciting, i dont expect a long separation at all :)

Ya,, Harshita..the built up is super ....and the actions scenes ...apart from the Chaskar's aid himself catching that big drum and falling were pretty good too😆...and the final showdown Kala-Dutta will be something to watch out...It will be a Titan clash ,,,and both fantastic actors....will be worth watching....nope separation cannot be this long...but still JMM holds a special position in our hearts as always..hence the sadness😆..by the way I dont know about you all...I would pick JMM1 as the better one...

Arey yaar, JMM2 had to end sooner or later.....all good things come to an end😆....judaai ke baad hi toh milan becomes more poignant naa ;-)

Anu I know if they would have dragged beyond a limit we would have kidnapped Nakku ourselves...waise bhi waha kuchh kar to nahi rahe the (the SR crowd school thought😆)....But still it holds some fantastic memories for us...to melancholy wali feeling to aayegi na😆
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Anu I know if they would have dragged beyond a limit we would have kidnapped Nakku ourselves...waise bhi waha kuchh kar to nahi rahe the (the SR crowd school thought😆)....But still it holds some fantastic memories for us...to melancholy wali feeling to aayegi na😆

That's true.....yaad toh aayegi of these nice moments DN spent together here in the jungle....but LOL yeah they had kinda reached the point where to get things moving, they have to leave the jungle.....and I guess it's action time now😆

Like Harshita said, I also don't think the separation will be that long this time....
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That's true.....yaad toh aayegi of these nice moments DN spent together here in the jungle....but LOL yeah they had kinda reached the point where to get things moving, they have to leave the jungle.....and I guess it's action time now😆

Like Harshita said, I also don't think the separation will be that long this time....

What is very intriguing now though is how is Dutta going to confront Kala? I mean, I can even offer any predictions here, but I feel we will get a maha episode next Saturday, if they are moving so quickly.
I still for some reason feel that Dutta will see Naku first and then she will get kidnapped after that...but lets wait and watch...too much happening na?
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just something that i noticed in tasha convo.today.
When Dutta was telling her -teri aadat hai apne aansu se mere zakham bharne ki
It reminded me of 24th march epi. where he tells nakku about his profession & all that blood shed & that he doesn't want to hide anything about him from his future bride.
After that convo. finished ,he went away & nakku was left behind caressing her shoulder where he placed his hand😍 & that time she speaks to herself - mere bas me hota to main apne aansu se aapke haatho ka khoon dho deti
Isn't it amazing how her those words were turned in to reality by her bappa,indeed she turned out to be healer for dutta's internal & extrenal wounds.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bechara Tanaji lifted his arm to say 'Jai' but winced in pain 🤣

You guys will probably think I am lying when you read this but it was only last night that I happened to stumble across some scenes from LTL post FR on Youtube. Dutta's anger at finding a fair Naku, Dutta arriving drunk with 'Saanware' playing in the background, his face brightening up seeing koyal Naku again, and finally Naku talking to Baabi on the bed with the wound on her forehead. When Naku said to Babi, something along the lines of 'sindoor lagta ha' and how it would remind her ki 'usna bohat der kardi' in telling the truth, I was just absorbed by how she took his wound as love. Just the way she was saying those lines were just thought provoking. Today Dutta, said 'bohat dar kardi' in accepting her love...can't quite explain the coincidence of finding today's episode talking about those wounds!

I mentioned on the weekend, that maybe Tasha didn't need to go over what happened....but clearly Dutta has been musing about it. Then events around him have made him slip in a few words about his feelings of guilt. I guess a need to clear the air was needed. The whole conversation was so soft. If ever a person truly feels regret, then speaking about it, unburdens the heart. Somehow, speaking to Naku makes it more easier as well as she listens. It's freeing them both up so that a more stronger relationship emerges. Dutta needed to convey this as it was clearly playing on his mind. I loved the way MR said 'akal', 'mota mota asoon' and Naku's line about 'mar jayoongee.' That line is the most passionate line a woman in love can say. It ignites a million emotions in one's heart. It's not for nothing that people say they can die in love. Naku is still so much in awe of how much Dutta has changed and loves her.

The last minute or so with the bathing conveyed purity....it's difficult to describe in words...but seeing Naku pour water on his back on the banks, was like she was washing away his 'gandagi', cleansing him anew....it's perhaps reading into it too much, but washing away his sins almost, as he arrived from committing murder...I guess Naku in every sense does heal him....

Kala struck me as desperate today, something we haven't seen for a while. That mix of concern and then utmost disgust and anger at them...how she can switch from 1 emotion to another was well portrayed. LOL at Kala's line of marring 'phook' at Naku the kaagaz ki guriya and the 'gyan' Kishore can never forget 😆 Kishore's dialogue bored me towards the end...even I guessed he would be taken the mickey out of 😆
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago