Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

๐Ÿ˜† 

@ BOld....

Anu...you'll love the DN scene today...well I did [I quickly watched it on YT...so much for my patience ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†]..... it pretty much sums up what you said about the culmination of things.....I was surprised they talked about few sensitive things that had been on Dutta and Nakku's mind for a long time and they just wanted to get those feelings out and express it to each other....beautiful scene in many diff. aspects....def. the best out of the whole episode IMO...and us "night owls" as droopy_asleep said shall discuss it at night... ๐Ÿ˜† ...gotta go now 

Part in bold and blue: WORD!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  and just imagine if she wants to share it with seema...

LMAO that would be awesome! I just REALLY want Nakku to see the true colors of Seema.....phir aayegi apne sherni form mein๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† and bajaayegi Seema ki band!๐Ÿ˜›
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Okay...before I sign off...I loved the TaSha scene tonight...it was kind of a dream-come-true scene for me(not the bathing part๐Ÿ˜†)...the things they say to each other...๐Ÿ˜

@ Bold...

Yeah I wasn't too sure about that either ๐Ÿ˜†...but they are playing a mantra while she is bathing him....maybe someone who is good with Sanskrit shloks and all can explain if there is a possible significance to that bit.....would make more sense since it was kinda focused on a little...
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

All that happenned after the accident only. I guess only thing JMM2 did was give Dutta the much needed peace and contentment.

after the accident... yes he was missing nakku and i agree that the realization of how much nakku loves him was also already there.. but it was just a realization till then from dutta's side [that is after the FR]....but to be with nakku physically.. she taking care of him.. they sharing some precious moments  together...all of these were very important and so crucial for them to deepen their bond..

TheRager thumbnail

@ Bold...

Yeah I wasn't too about that either...but they are playing a mantra while she is bathing him....maybe someone who is good with Sanskrit shloks and all can explain if there is a possible significance to that bit.....would make more sense since it was kinda focused on a little...

You dunno that mantra? LOL! Thats BT's favoritest mantra. It was used in Koshish Ek Asha's title song. It explains the duties of a wife. You can google "karyeshu dasi".

Edit add: It basically speaks of several roop of a woman to her husband...she has to be like a dasi(maid) to him and do his work...while serving food she has to be like a mother...while in bed she has to be like the apsara Rambha etc etc.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@ Bold...

Yeah I wasn't too sure about that either ๐Ÿ˜†...but they are playing a mantra while she is bathing him....maybe someone who is good with Sanskrit shloks and all can explain if there is a possible significance to that bit.....would make more sense since it was kinda focused on a little...

I think the shloka was about the duties of an ideal wife...or something along those lines! The bathing thing...it was beyond my imagination๐Ÿ˜†...but it did add to the earthiness of the scene...highlighting their comfort level...nicely done, I'd say!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

after the accident... yes he was missing nakku and i agree that the realization of how much nakku loves him was also already there.. but it was just a realization till then from dutta's side [that is after the FR]....but to be with nakku physically.. she taking care of him.. they sharing some precious moments  together...all of these were very important and so crucial for them to deepen their bond..

Exactly๐Ÿ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail

@ BOld....

Anu...you'll love the DN scene today...well I did [I quickly watched it on YT...so much for my patience ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†]..... it pretty much sums up what you said about the culmination of things.....I was surprised they talked about few sensitive things that had been on Dutta and Nakku's mind for a long time and they just wanted to get those feelings out and express it to each other....beautiful scene in many diff. aspects....def. the best out of the whole episode IMO...and us "night owls" as droopy_asleep said shall discuss it at night... ๐Ÿ˜† ...gotta go now 

LOL I'll look forward to watching it then, Param.....does sound like a really nice scene......still got a ways to go....don't even have the luxury of accessing YT at this point๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I think the shloka was about the duties of an ideal wife...or something along those lines! The bathing thing...it was beyond my imagination๐Ÿ˜†...but it did add to the earthiness of the scene...highlighting their comfort level...nicely done, I'd say!

Thats exactly what it was...any other show it would have been another hawt scene. But in LTL 'those' thoughts dont even enter the couple's minds.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Okay who else thought that this episode provided some good comic relief before the actual battle thing...i mean the whole bhola holding the knife to ranga's throat and gurring at him was so funny like a point blank cartoon. then when mahadev ji goes "mera bhau aa gaya mera bhau aa gaya" i don't know why i fell off my bed laughing at that..he was more happy than nakku to see Dutta..
The the way the villagers were beating ranga..all of them with one hand..i had to pause it for 5min to get over my laughter..it looked too damn like they were giving Birthday bumps to Ranga...
and don't get me started on the bathing scene. the convo before that was beautiful..especialy "motey motey anmol ansoo." haye dutta...sahi kaha nakku ne..aisa pyar mat karo ki jaan nikal jaye..

felt bad for PN wasis though...but then again i cracked up when i saw Madhu's hairdo...what was that..a tough competion to kalawati's medusa avatar with crimped hair..i say! all in all ok episode i say...

so nakku broke her promise and ventured out to bring the Phool..chalo friday tak hopefully Dutta's eyesight will be back and i will change my singgy...

By the way..anu roopa loved loved loved ur holi special singgy of MR MV..