Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

baji calls out to kala..

she comes in..

kala: AS.. aapko tez bhukar hain.. i will get the medicines..
AS: nahi chaayiye tumhari beek

kishore tells that kala is responsible for all this..

kala forcibly giving medicine

AS throws it away..

Interesting....very interesting.....Kala still has that concern for AS somewhere in her twisted mindπŸ˜†.....I would love to see this push/pull conflict b/w AS-Kala explored more interestingly.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

precap: kala to AS : you treated him more than your own son.. but he is roaming with nakku..
fuzzyface thumbnail
Kala why are you giving your mom medicine, she is preggers and needs her baby daddy ( panditji) to comfort her and voila she will be fine πŸ˜†

Kala is no mere a child, she is still seeking approval from AS. Goes to show how vulnerable she really is.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

precap: kala to AS : you treated him more than your own son.. but he is roaming with nakku..

LMAO is this Kala's standard taunt now? Seema ko bhi yehi....."Tumne Dutta ke liye itna kuch kiya, aur woh NAKKU ke saath ghoom raha hai" and now to AS, "aapne usko beta maana aur woh NAKKU ke saath ghoom raha hai"

Kala can't seem to get over how Dutta is GHOOMOING with NakkuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh I forgot to say YAY for them finally showing PN today......I hope this doesn't get interpreted as "LTL going off track" againπŸ€”πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
K worried abt AS.............and it seems she's learnt all tactics abt the trade 
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLLL this scene is sounding super awesome! I reallyyyyyyyy want to watch it!

It is a awesomly superb scene...Earlier when Dutta removed His Kurta...I was Like, wait a Min...what he is upto..but den hw talks started and flowed...it was so soulful...!! Nakusha brilliantly put forward her past life in jus one sentence and at the same time appreciated hw much kind God has been towards her..!! Though if one looks back to the LTL journey, it started wid d concept Nakusha-the unwanted...still this gal is thankful to Bappa!  ...For her, all her testing times were like a Gift from God...The day she ran away from Morey....resulted in meeting with her Saab- which has been the biggest gift of God. The same Saab of hers has tormented her all these months...yet she found his torment as love..!!...all this was beautifully put in this scene...hats Off To Cvs..!πŸ‘
Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kala saying D ke karam kisi ko nazar nahi aate...
AS u took care of him he shd hv cum... Naku must be running behind him..
Kishore saying galat bilkul galat Naku ke taquat ka andaz nahi..n u din even recognise D... he must be waiting for the right time... he must be planning to defeat his enemy...
Kishore saying the battle is not even started n u think u hv won...
now this fight is not between bro n sis but good n evil...

kala saying even in hostage situation.... my hubby did not forge to give gyan...

Kala saying i know where D is... i will win this battle...

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

kala: noone can see what dutta has done.. you treated him like your own son.. did he come now?
he might be roaming with nakku..

kishore: you don't know dutta... wherever he is he might waiting for the right time.. preparing to defeat his enemy..
you have not won.. now the fight will begin.. fight between good and bad.. between dharam and adharam..

kala: kaal kote mein itne dino rehne ke baad bhi meri pathi ek baath nahi bhula.. jnaan dena..
i know where dutta is.. i will win the battle..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Kala saying D ke karam kisi ko nazar nahi aate...

AS u took care of him he shd hv cum... Naku must be running behind him..
Kishore saying galat bilkul galat Naku ke taquat ka andaz nahi..n u din even recognise D... he must be waiting for the right time... he must be planning to defeat his enemy...
Kishore saying the battle is not even started n u think u hv won...
now this fight is not between bro n sis but good n evil...

kala saying even in hostage situation.... my hubby did not forge to give gyan...

Kala saying i know where D is... i will win this battle...

Ooooh this sounds like such an awesome scene too! Fabbbbbbbbbbb epi so far! DN awesomeness and even great Kala scenes with the PN hostages....win-win!πŸ˜ƒ