Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Fatty: Tell me something...did MR get a haircut in the Chaskar fight scene?
Btw that scene had been shot with MR's body double partly.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

Mourning for Phattu 😭 x

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Let us take a minute as we remember the deceased.  πŸ˜³ 1 of the most memorable characters ever for a cameo to hit our screens, and his sidekick in an orange shirt, who got toppled over by a barrel.....................🀣 

Oh, you guys πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*sigh* Just saw the episode.. Won't say much because I have to head off to bed.. But Dutta looked so troubled/pained when he shot Chaskar and Phattu.. Like that bullet also killed a part of him each time he took the shot. Like it was a necessary evil he HAD to do - he was helpless in the pain that he had to afflict, on himself and others.. And us k baad.. the entire time he just looked so pained. When he's hugging Nakku (a very badly edited shot by the way! Nakku suddenly grew 3 feet taller!) it was like he desperately needed her.. as way to comfort him from the turmoil he felt.. Bechara.. I felt bad for Chaskar and Phattu but I felt worst for Dutta. Not because Chaskar/Phattu were "evil" and deserved no less, but because Dutta (even though he was the "killer" in this scenario) looked so so so tormented by it.. *sigh* Bechara.. He didn't want to do it.. And I think a part of him was angry with Chaskar for leaving him no choices but this.. *sigh* I just feel bad for Dutta.. And for the way things turned out..  

Hmm...I think it's something that's supposed to make us feel bad as you very much are no, Fivr? πŸ€— More than anything though, I thought it was a stroke of GENIUS to capture that and not just coldly show Dutta killing and moving on πŸ‘...stuff like this is what gives dimension and dynamics to characters, it makes them HUMAN, into puzzles and anomalies rather than caricatures. What MR showed in those few seconds right there...that 'struggle' to kill and then the backlash of self-hatred and disgust yet helplessness...guilt, pity, need, remorse...we've heard of it from Dutta before, how the blood on his hand reigns and haunts his mind, but to see it was just something else...and at such a stage too, when he so obviously has the most difficult opponent yet to face, his own sister...I must say it was a downright brilliant addition πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Fatty: Tell me something...did MR get a haircut in the Chaskar fight scene?

Btw that scene had been shot with MR's body double partly.

Hmm, I just saw the body double! Don't think he got a haircut...still untidy at the back...

But the sideburns look cleaner than before πŸ˜•

I think he might get a PROPER one for the confrontation against Kala Bai πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Hopefully.
How weird is this...he is pretty much completely shaved in the last picture above, but there's stubble here...seems like they shot this scene over two different days...

AreYaar thumbnail
Ahh you guys all show up in the middle of the night when I can't be here :(( LOL

I really enjoyed the epi too.....and I loved how Chaaskar explained his whole reasoning for how he followed Ranga and co. to get to Dutta....lol....and then ofcourse how Kala swayed him by showing him the RASGULLA of becoming the bhao of Patilwadi.....rofl.....excellently written scene and excellently enacted by the actor....ofcourse along with MR's reactions as well......the way he was constantly twisting that rope in his hands while talking to Chaaskar....as if just itching to wrap it around his neck even as he smiled coldly at Chaaskar narrating his story.

And then ofcourse like everyone mentioned....his reaction to killing C and P.....that tortured expression on his face and the way he flings the gun away....(btw he threw that gun so close to Chaaskar....agar woh uth ke shoot kar deta toh? lol)

Looking forward to today's epi......it's been quite a week so far! lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*sigh* Just saw the episode.. Won't say much because I have to head off to bed.. But Dutta looked so troubled/pained when he shot Chaskar and Phattu.. Like that bullet also killed a part of him each time he took the shot. Like it was a necessary evil he HAD to do - he was helpless in the pain that he had to afflict, on himself and others.. And us k baad.. the entire time he just looked so pained. When he's hugging Nakku (a very badly edited shot by the way! Nakku suddenly grew 3 feet taller!) it was like he desperately needed her.. as way to comfort him from the turmoil he felt.. Bechara.. 

Ohhh I never thought of that....I guess I was distracted by Nakku's sudden height increaseπŸ˜†.....It was still cute till the point where she pulls him around and then pulls him down in her classic style of hugging but the way they cut the shot to a closeup with her suddenly a whole foot higher was quite jarring.

But you make a good point....he did look very tormented and really needed that solace and comfort from Nakku in that moment....although I wonder if Nakku was comforting HIM or HERSELF with that hugπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ohhh I never thought of that....I guess I was distracted by Nakku's sudden height increaseπŸ˜†.....It was still cute till the point where she pulls him around and then pulls him down in her classic style of hugging but the way they cut the shot to a closeup with her suddenly a whole foot higher was quite jarring.

But you make a good point....he did look very tormented and really needed that solace and comfort from Nakku in that moment....although I wonder if Nakku was comforting HIM or HERSELF with that hugπŸ˜†

WORD.!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone!!

dutta: teri suraksha kavach ne kuch nahi hone diya mujhe..

nakku: sab aapke intezaar kar rahe hain.. chaliye..

mahadev is very happy seeing them..
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends me got late today....

anyway ...i seen from here
 d saying to N ... ur love did not allow anybullet to touch me...
N saying basti wala waiting for u.. chalo
N taking D to basti....
Mahadev asking forgiveness
D saying abt Naku's love...
D asking tanaji how he is
Tanaji ... thanking D...
Villagers hitting Ranga
D syaing stop it... who does not commit mistake every person shd be given one more chance
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi allllll

me got little late
did i miss anything!!!