Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Mar-18th Mar| LU Pg 96 - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cute2stay

What an exciting episode!! I was so exhausted from a long day and this episode totally pumped me up!! Wohooo Dutta kicking butt is SO awesome to watch! 😎

@ Bold 

Don't you just love that....coming home after a long day and finding a treat like LTL just waiting for you 😆 😆 
^^ Indeed, indeed.  *nods in concur-ment*  And I feel like the following episodes are going to be so exciting like that. Totally action packed with so much stuff going on. So excited now. :D 😆 I love how just when you think LTL is slowing down or starting to drag, it picks up...and in such a way too that keeps you hooked and sucks you into the story even more! 
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Somehow out of all his dialogue, the one I liked was when he was telling Nakusha...'Pehle marta tha Junoon se, ab marunga sukoon se' ...Fanstastic...
It depicted all, his devil-may-care attitude laced with full respect towards Nakku's care and love, his own confidence in himself redoubled by Nakusha's faith in him and he acknowledging the same with all his frankness and humility....the pacification of his anger towards the world in general, the inner oasis he has just found a grace the woman standing in front of him...was just too good...The perfect example of Character development, his righteous anger and his protective instincts not making him lose like he did in the past, but his shrewd killer instinct honed to perfection...and with all this he was flirting with his wife....😳
Loved this cool, calm, sarcastic, confident, flirtatious, and a bit-cocky attitude wala Dutta...KILLER attitude....😃

Wow, I love the way you worded that. This was totally my favourite dialogue tooooo! *high fives* But you worded ALL the aspects of this dialouge so well! 😍 Totallyyyy agree with the bit in bold. It really was the perfect way to tie everything we've seen with respect to Dutta's character and DN's relationship really well. Kudos the to the writers for once again bringing everything full circle and tying everything so well.

You know what I love? How the characters of LTL actually reflect our feelings. How confident would the writers have to be to accomplish this so well? They have SO much confidence in their story that they know exactly at what point to place each dialogue. In order to bring everything full circle AND progress the story forwards too. Dutta also knows what a change he's had in himself since Naku has entered his life. And it just shows how grateful he is for this phase in his life. He never forgets to remind Naku of how special she is in his life..how she's transformed him for the better. She's actually made him a much more confident, much more balanced individual. Now he not only has the strength and ability to fight, he also has the peace and control within himself. He can DEAL with things now. He's so much stronger now. His strength continues to grow with Naku by his side. That is the power of love and faith. It makes you grow, it brings out the best from within you. Whereas people like Kala that are filled with so much venom...they do just the opposite. Bring out the worst from you. Naku's love and faith is just the opposite. It's such a great contrast. Really makes you get that good vs. evil and justice being served wali feeling. 

I think Naku too has really evolved. In this scene, she wasn't the same innocent Naku she used to be. She's evolved yet still herself. In this scene, Naku was much more mature in a way, much more 'womanly' I would say. As opposed to child-like. She still has her child like traits of course, but in this scene Naku also showed some mature traits. You can see how she's Dutta's better half completely.  How far she's come from feeling that she was no match for Dutta...to now being able to stand beside him, provide him with the strength and confidence to be the best he can be. At this stage, she's completely and perfectly Dutta's match. They are both just so equal and perfectly in tune at this point. So much groW*H in their relationship. I just smile and love at the thought of how they've both come this far. Changed so much yet are still the same. How wonderful that they've both opened up to each other like this. Free of all hesitations, fears, insecurities...just supporting and being there for each other every step of the way. :)

Edit: O God...I just re-read this post! Hey bhagwan, I make no sense whatsoever. 🤣 Kya kya bak diya maine even I can't make sense of it....ahhh ok I need to go to bed clearly. 😆 I have no idea what I'm talkin' about now. 😆 Please ignore...or if you can make sense of it...enlighten me too...😆 
Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
Originally posted by make-believe

I was surprised to see the fight against Chaskar in tomorrow's precap! Will it happen so soon!? Great start to the week and if we get that tomorrow, then we'll be moving faster than expected 😛

Even I was thinking the same...and got a bit worried. Then thought arre Chaskar ka marna was long overdue. Tongue
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Even I was thinking the same...and got a bit worried. Then thought arre Chaskar ka marna was long overdue. 😛

Not to worry, picture abhi bahut baki hai doston! His eyesight has to come, then he will start his long trek back to PN...on the way something else might happen...so its a long journey...at least worth 2 more months in my diary :)
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

@ Bold...it has got to do with the sun...the place they are shooting at seems to be quite warm as Mishal was sweating too [ you can see his kurta getting wet when he turns to go into the tent] ....maybe Mahi's skin is sensitive to the sun....so could explain the style of her pallu....also removing it in tent and then putting it back on while entering and exiting would have been odd and disrupted the fluency of the scene...I mean she is worried that D is about to go for a fight and her trying to fix her pallu just for our convenience would not have made much sense....
I wish they do something abt it..MV is looking really tired added to that Amma style of wearing the pallu. One-two days a fine...but continuously not looking her best is not done.
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Not to worry, picture abhi bahut baki hai doston! His eyesight has to come, then he will start his long trek back to PN...on the way something else might happen...so its a long journey...at least worth 2 more months in my diary :)

He can take 2 years if he wants...I dont care. Bas dont show us Kala bai and her chamchas.
Originally posted by neets_ltl

This is a little too far in the future that I am thinking about, but will death be an easy way out for Kala? Somehow, I don't want her to die...is that strange? 😆 IF, there was a way of making her suffer in jail, it would be better. Although on 2nd thoughts, her dying with remorse could be as good. I just couldn't see PN functioning without her...AS would be losing a child...hmmm. I guess even this needs to be thought about in the coming 2 months by CVs. Chalo, yeh bhi nazara dekhlenge.

I want her locked in that store room for 2 months without any access to makeup. Kala will surely die of remorse. 🤣
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

I dont feel they will let go of Kala so easily. She is a classy vamp, and she may well pretend to be mad and keep in the reckoning to be back again.
Remains to be seen as to where they will take the story once this major confrontation is completed.

Maybe she will stay in the house and pretend to be mad and use Seema as her 'mohra' to create trouble for Dutta and Naku.
Originally posted by cute2stay

And I just love how LTL shows us this....convinces us of this bond for ourselves! It's not just implied that these two are the leads therefore are meant to be...they've CONVINCED us of this totally and completely with every step of Dutta and Naku's relationship.

Exactly! Thats prolly the victory of LTL's love story.