Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Dutta's thinking and the way he is going out to make sure his disability isn't a hindrance is so thoughful...truly a man of principles!

So true! I loved how he handled Tanaji's wife's comment 👏 So much poise and presence of mind again. He accepted that he is blind with so much calmness yet the woman's words didn't manage to put a single dent in him...he took it all in his stride. 

What lines guys! He has changed his perception of life so much! The peace of mind and general positivity when going out to get a job done for any person is such a must. Before, death was a fear factor on his usual routine when he stepped out of the house. Today, knowing he has a wife waiting for him, someone he loves unconditionally, that fact is so much more calming than anything else....can't quite explain those lines. Just brilliant! I also LOVED Dutta caressing Naku's shoulder, I am loving their bear hugs, there was so much warmth in that scene.....

@red: Totally agree! The turnaround for Dutta...how they showcased that in dialogues was so well done...it's almost actually like Dutta went out before to fight in violent rages in which he didn't care whether he returned or not...now, he is going out with the utmost belief in his own abilities despite being handicapped and he WANTS to return...he believes he will return for Nakku 😊 Technically, there should be more fear...because now he has something to live for, to treasure...and I guess he was scared too because of his 'only humans, not God' dialogue, but again, Dutta was the one doling out reassurance...he is the one with such a handle on his emotions now 👏

Originally posted by: komal_w25

I have 2 genuine questions to ask...😛

1. When Mishal is getting a Haircut..?😕

My god, someone other than me sees it too! *shock and horror* 😆

MR, baal katwaaaaaaa lo please! 😆😛 But sometimes I think it is for the 'jungle' look...hopefully when he goes back to PN, he will clean up (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Forgot to mention before...Dutta is still wearing his red thread! So cute, na? 😛 Yay for continuity 👍🏼

And it's so good to see everyone unanimously like the episode! (:
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ fatty: love your 'house pictures' what a character he is! Brilliant actor!

Back to LTL, in the precap, Mahadev says 'mera Bhao kahan ha'. The look of worry on his face and concern in his voice was so touching! He really has built a strong relationship with Dutta....welcomed Tasha with open arms, and listened to Dutta's advice. I also loved Sundari's line to Naku, asking for forgiveness, how they don't treat their guests like that. These villagers have such simple lifestyles and have appreciated Dutta's words of wisdom which have been beneficial, that the fear of him being unhurt, worries them too. There's also the added burden of knowing that Dutta has gone out, risking his life for their fellow village members, leaving his wife behind. It would make so much sense therefore, if that flower is collected with the effort of a select group of men of the village, as a way of 'thanking' Dutta. The fight between Dutta and Chaskar looked a little even, both were getting hurt, I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle, with Chaskar being killed through some sort of 'manslaughter' act maybe?
I love how Nakku said, "Saab jaldi aana" with the sweetest exuberance and twinkle in her eye...she is such a kidddddd 🤗

Did anyone catch that one guy who Dutta scared away by screaming!? 🤣 🤣 🤣 
neets_ltl thumbnail
Can someone tell me how old Naku and Dutta are supposed to be? It's something I am unaware of....😳
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Caught the episode at lunch!
This one was like an onion, peeling off layer after layer, giving us various Dutta shades, pungent at times and sweet at times, when mixed with Naku :)
Dutta has transformed so much, but at the same time, when it comes to work, he is as focussed as ever, notice the moment when Naku is leading him out, he shrugs off his hand and moves forward, saying to her, that its my battle now, I need to go.
Naku, was also very very good in the episode, specially in the part when the villagers are apologizing to her and she asks them to be strong.
This episode can also be heralded as the return of "Bappa", just as it is the return of Dutta-Chaskar.

Ok - for some comic relief, Dutta's sarcasm was almost like the one Bheem (from Mahabharat) has when he is taken in as a meal for Bakasur the demon. I love it, when LTL reminds me of mythos, cause it shows how much depth the creative team has, and I hope this awesome stint of episodes continues :)
Edited by droopy_asleep - 13 years ago

Can someone tell me how old Naku and Dutta are supposed to be? It's something I am unaware of....😳

Hmm, I think Nakku is supposed to be 17-19 and Dutta is 28-30...leaning towards 30.
All the hand-holding...:inlove:

DSP listening to everyone's melodramatic bs and getting ticked off 😆

Silent exchange between Dutta and Nakku :inlove:

Dutta's hesitancy when he enters the tent :awww:

I love how his shoulder is around her like a niche 😍 Beautifully done by MR and MV 👏

Worried Nakku :awww::hug:

Dutta joking and Nakku sharmo-fying :p

Oh Bhola...aakhir do waqt ki roti hi achi thi 😆

Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Hmm, I think Nakku is supposed to be 17-19 and Dutta is 28-30...leaning towards 30.

Thanks Fatty. You can see that Dutta is a mature man in terms of the way he carries himself etc and that Naku is young because of the innocence and angelic beauty, but the age gap has never been prominent. I don't think there can ever be a more perfect couple than Tasha. Now if there was only 1 issues that irks me, it is Dutta being blind. Kambhakt aankhen wapas aajaye then I can peacefully be enveloped in LTL world....
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ fatty: love your 'house pictures' what a character he is! Brilliant actor!

Back to LTL, in the precap, Mahadev says 'mera Bhao kahan ha'. The look of worry on his face and concern in his voice was so touching! He really has built a strong relationship with Dutta....welcomed Tasha with open arms, and listened to Dutta's advice. I also loved Sundari's line to Naku, asking for forgiveness, how they don't treat their guests like that. These villagers have such simple lifestyles and have appreciated Dutta's words of wisdom which have been beneficial, that the fear of him being unhurt, worries them too. There's also the added burden of knowing that Dutta has gone out, risking his life for their fellow village members, leaving his wife behind. It would make so much sense therefore, if that flower is collected with the effort of a select group of men of the village, as a way of 'thanking' Dutta. The fight between Dutta and Chaskar looked a little even, both were getting hurt, I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle, with Chaskar being killed through some sort of 'manslaughter' act maybe?

@ Bold....Woah Are we talking about Dr. House here...like Greg. House from the series HOUSE ???

EDIT : Omgggg........I just LOVE LOVE LOVE house...it was just the other day I was thinking if only I could just sit and talk about House with someone...guess I have found the people now 😉  😆 😆 just have to find a diff. place now than IF 😆 
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Lovely caps Fatty! You just knew what was coming when Naku was glancing to him with worry and Dutta sensed it....that telepathy is truly beautiful! I just love it when Dutta says 'patni.' That sense of proclaiming someone is your spouse, the need to declare in front of everyone that he needs to talk to her was just lovely. Naku looks like such a kid, holding onto him...😍 And the last cap 🤣 what WAS Bhola thinking?! His dialogue delivery was real good, about 'do waqt ki roti' a lot of DUM in his voice.