Getting inspired Dev owes his new muscular look

Posted: 13 years ago
Getting inspired Dev owes his new muscular look to Cheedi Singh

There was much fuss on the sets of Zee TV's Choti Bahu recently. Turns out the dancers took a break to swoon as two hotties bonded on the sets– Avinash Sachdev and Sonu Sood- where the Holi special event was being shot! No sooner had the cameras stopped rolling that the two actors began a long animated discussion with each other. Oh to be a fly on that wall and eavesdrop!
As a little birdie tells us, Avinash was inspired by Sonu Sood's Cheedi Singh look in Dabangg that Avinash's was motivated enough to beef himself up for the new  chapter of Choti Bahu.
"I really liked the way Sonu had carried himself right through Dabangg. He had a totally awesome kind of on-screen presence! Getting to that sort of a fitness level needs much discipline and dedication and I felt that it was time for me to give it my 100% and jump on the bandwagon as well." said Avinash when we contacted him.
Guess all of Avinash's female fans have Sonu to thank for the new droolworthy Dev that they see in the latest installment of the show! So ladies, show some love!!
Don't forget to catch all the action unfold with all your favourite TV stars on the two hour Holi special episode of Choti Bahu on Friday, March 18, 2011 from 7.30 PM to 9.30 PM, only on Zee TV.

Thanks for the article gaurav.....

Avi looks 😍 in white shirt.

I liked Sonu Sood in dabaang, he has done couple of hit telugu film too in negetive roles. good actor!

Nice pics..

Thnx for the article.Avinash looks really very hot.
woooooooow,ya its looking hansome avi in images.thanks
Thanks for the article and pictures.
Avi looks so good, and sonu is also handsome. I liked his acting in jodha akbar.
Thanks for the article, and thanks Sonu, for Avinash look, he has worked hard you can see that 😉  Sonu was also amazing in jodhaa akbar. Avinash looking so handsome in the pictures 😊
very nice pic & article also thanks