Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta With His CHOTI

Posted: 13 years ago
      Some how ROOPS is +ve/-ve, Dutta's relationship with ROOPS is always special. I have tried to accumulate Dutta-roops scenes, Dutta is very caring and lovable brother. Roops is innocent and funny.  I hope you guys will enjoy this. I have put lot of efforts in making this video 😊. I hope you guys will enjoy this.  Please leave your valuable comments. Please watch it atleast once 😃.

DUTTA AND ROOPS SCENES (from episode 1)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
One of my favourite scenes has to be when Roops passes a comment on Naku about her rang, and Dutta immediately shakes his head at her telling her not to do so. So big brother like, and so sweet of him towards Naku 😍

Plus I loved the scene where he teases her about marriage and jokes that who would want to marry her? 🤣 

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dutta is so loving towards her, its hard to believe she is a nasty, deceitful witch! 😡
She doesnt deserve his love and i hope to see the day when she gets her comeuppence for her evil actions!

I still think she and Lala 😆 are evil and are playing good for some reason.Probably to further Kala's plans.😡

Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Dutta is so loving towards her, its hard to believe she is a nasty, deceitful witch! 😡
She doesnt deserve his love and i hope to see the day when she gets her comeuppence for her evil actions!

I still think she and Lala 😆 are evil and are playing good for some reason.Probably to further Kala's plans.😡

No yaar, I feel that Leela and Roops both have turned positive now.  Roops was not evil, she was stupid. Kala has a magical power to change people's view. Since Leela and Roops are weak minded they were easily manipulated by kala. Even Dutta was influenced by kala sometimes. Roops was always concerned about Dutta. I too agree ROOPS has to get punishment for her evil deeds. I know she will suffer in future. ROOPS always switches between +ve/-ve. I hope this time she turns +ve completely.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Loved the big brother/baby sister  bond, I guess because Dutta was older she could easy equate with seeing him as a father figure ,strong,undestructable ,always there to protect her, but being the youngest  was easily swayed by her older siblings. But in most  scenes Dutta has had with his sisters,the ones with Roops have been unquestionably ver endearing. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if his family will tell him Rups and Leela were in it too with Kala and how Dutta will handle it.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah dutta love all his sisters equally but roops more as she is youngest of all.
though he will be  disappointed if they will tell him that they were also with kala.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I wonder if his family will tell him Rups and Leela were in it too with Kala and how Dutta will handle it.

I doubt if they will nd dutta ever gettng to know the true face.  It is typical LTL style to ignore some burning issues, take things for granted nd the audiences.   Even a sentence or two of dutta's realizing would be sufficient.