Sasural Genda Phool

PLEASE join me in this request. SPOILER's included - Page 9

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well you see SGP has jumbled up all the tracks, and they've added quite few new ones as well. There were lots really nice parts/scenes between Suhana-Ishaan-Family before the pregnancy track in OBS, so I got annoyed thinking why hasn't SGP shown any of those great parts before the pregnancy. We need to see Suhana's groW*H in bonding with Ishaan and the family to get a feel of the real depth of her relatioships before motherhood.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

confusedsoul thumbnail

I lend my support as well. SGP is a brilliant show and the addition of such tracks will only add to its star value:D

Creatives please duly note... and deliver.

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

You could have one more point but I guess not many peopel would approve , as these days Sushaan are scaring me with there HOT HOT scenes so early in the evening,as you dont know what they are going to do next, a hot scene or a cute scene!!! so may be with out going in FILMY style romance can they keep the Sushaan flavour intact and at the same time dont make it too cheesy. I know many of you wouldnt approve what I am saying but as its a free forum, we can give any suggestions we like, well atleast some of us. Dont jump on me , I am not a kill joy, but too much is not portraying the essence of a family show.

Hot hot scenes so early in the evening......as you dont know what they are going to do next,🤣🤣🤣...

Too good ,,,,,amazing line,,,,,,But I would like to add one thing here that as the romance is fresh I guess they are not able to control specially Suhana🤣🤣...I guess as the excitement subsides we won't see "anytime anywhere....🤣" scenes in future.....Frequency is gonna come down big time.........
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I can see why (I think) because I have noticed how newly wedds are always all over each other, I had to tell my aunt and uncle to get a room once, it was too embarassing.😳
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I can see why (I think) because I have noticed how newly wedds are always all over each other, I had to tell my aunt and uncle to get a room once, it was too embarassing.😳

Talk about reality in SGP.....Hats off to the makers.....
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thats very true Tej and thats why we're here discussing the show.😃
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I suddenly remembered that there was one more thing that was in OBS that is missing here.. There were some scenes which showed some kind of a bonding between Suhana and Rajni/Disha.. I wished to see some of these scenes also.. I atleast want to see some scenes in which these two take Suhana seriously.. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ice.maiden

I suddenly remembered that there was one more thing that was in OBS that is missing here.. There were some scenes which showed some kind of a bonding between Suhana and Rajni/Disha.. I wished to see some of these scenes also.. I atleast want to see some scenes in which these two take Suhana seriously.. 

I know dear, don't remind me.....there are lots and lots and lots that have been missed.😭  😭😭😭😭
😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
World cup is on everybody is suffering, not many movies are being released so its natural that TRP is going to be down at 7.30, also IPL is on its way too , what will they do then , give Ishaan Amnesia like in OBS the worst track of OBS which lead to its final downfall