Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Feefi

hey rubaal i'm not nakli! πŸ˜†

it's going to be fun when Suhana wins the election and proudly goes around the mahalla along with inder-elesh-rajni-disha cheering for her and ishaan putting on the flower necklace on Suhana.  πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.............I can Imagine Suhana's Dialogue..........If she see some person having haircut on side of road then she will say like this........OMG Logon Jahan Road main Hi Haircut Karta HaiπŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.............I can Imagine Suhana's Dialogue..........If she see some person having haircut on side of road then she will say like this........OMG Logon Jahan Road main Hi Haircut Karta HaiπŸ˜†

she'll then order to have a barber shop opened!  dekha, she's going to improve living conditions if she does win!  

ok ok this is my last post.  let's keep this thread active for it's actual purpose [sorry sheemu for diverting soo much]πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lage rahon bacchon...lage rahon πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail

she'll then order to have a barber shop opened!  dekha, she's going to improve living conditions if she does win!  

ok ok this is my last post.  let's keep this thread active for it's actual purpose [sorry sheemu for diverting soo much]πŸ˜†

I think its the rite way to goπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
YEPPIE I'm sooo happy. I'VE DONE IT. I have managed to post this to Zama Habib and Rupesh Kumar as well as SGP's webpage and Star plus suggestions. I have accomplished the 1st step of my mission. I just pray that they have listened and took note of what we, the SGPians would love to see AND we may get rewarded. Amen. 😊
PLEASE PLEASE let something good happen please.πŸ˜ƒ
Feefi thumbnail
yay! that's great!  I hope they listen to us! πŸ˜³
GurpreetD thumbnail
Congrats Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....U have accomplished ur first step of mission
GurpreetD thumbnail

yay! that's great!  I hope they listen to us! πŸ˜³

Hope they dont see our meaningless postπŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou guys, lets just pray, wait and see IF we do get anything in return.
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Hope they dont see our meaningless postπŸ˜†

i hope they do see it!  it will be funny indeed to watch suhana running for elections [not being a typical bahu] πŸ€£